shiennamurphy

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2013 8:08 am

About gold farming?

About Gold Farming
Ok so im a newbie here in scarlet blade and i enjoy the quest and the battlegrounds like turnpike and janus.

Im already at lvl 28 and now im starting to think to set up my character with some good armors and weapon because so far through out the game i didnt spend any gold to buy in consignment npc since most items are super high. I mean right now i only have 72gold and some silver and bronze.and i got those just doing the main quest side quest.

I dont want to spend ap right now since this is a new game in aeria i want to build my first year setting up my character to be stronger by just killing mobs doing dungeon quest and battleground. what im trying to say is that a lot of ppl can afford like 1k gold 2k gold when buying rare stuff now im thinking for non ap loader where can a player earn gold in this game?

so far mobs only drops 30-40bronze. and that is suck.
does aeria games selling gold?? so far i look at the packages and i dont see one. so im asking can you tell me some tips on what area or what mobs u have to kill to get like just even 10silver per mob kill? i dont mind spending 3-5hours farming if there is a mob like that. i mean with that hour i can make like a 100gold per day. or for 3-5hours as long you can kill it.

im sure you can help out cuz if there is no such thing as a place where mobs have higher gold drop then wth? all u do is buy ap??? but still where is the gold coming from if you know what i mean.

So lighten me up guys so i could understand more about the farming system of scarlet blade

Thank you.
Advertisement

togaras

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2013 9:03 am
The current "gold"-drop rate by mobs is ok. If it would be at 10S per mob, then it would not change anything for you, because instead of 72G, you would have 720G, but prices would be equally higher, so you could not afford them, too.

Aeria is not selling gold. That is very important, that they dont, because it is well known that this would destroy economy.

But you can buy items from Aeria and trade them for gold to other players.

The other option is farming gold.
You get gold by quests.
You get "gold" by killing mobs.

I have read, that it is possible to get about 10G/h.
I dont know how and where and when, but it is said to be possible.

Players that can afford items for 1k or 2k or more simply played a long time, found items, sell items, and so increased their wealth. Some where lucky, to find a rare item, which could be sold for thousands of gold, others just did that, by selling just alot of found items.

So everything you need is allready there, either farm, or buy AP items and sell them to those with wealth.

shiennamurphy

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2013 9:24 am
togaras wrote:
The current "gold"-drop rate by mobs is ok. If it would be at 10S per mob, then it would not change anything for you, because instead of 72G, you would have 720G, but prices would be equally higher, so you could not afford them, too.

Aeria is not selling gold. That is very important, that they dont, because it is well known that this would destroy economy.

But you can buy items from Aeria and trade them for gold to other players.

The other option is farming gold.
You get gold by quests.
You get "gold" by killing mobs.

I have read, that it is possible to get about 10G/h.
I dont know how and where and when, but it is said to be possible.

Players that can afford items for 1k or 2k or more simply played a long time, found items, sell items, and so increased their wealth. Some where lucky, to find a rare item, which could be sold for thousands of gold, others just did that, by selling just alot of found items.

So everything you need is allready there, either farm, or buy AP items and sell them to those with wealth.  

Yeah? 10g per hour ok not bad. So that's like 50gold per 5hour gold farm....eh still not bad but where can i do that?
I understand that if you get good opt rare and unique you can sell it for higher gold but not npc but with players as well. of course there are player who farm gold so that they can buy rare and unique stuff which is sold either at shout or in consignment npc. But the question is where? and i dont think you can use some program to do a auto - farm mobs like in other mmorpg where you can leave ur character killing mobs and leave it there i think is not prohibited in this game. i dont want to keep pressing 1-0 for skills if i will not earn lets say atleast 10g per hour. im happy with the 10g per hour if its possible.

togaras

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2013 9:52 am
the 10G/h is something like "the top" or so. (but it was pre content-patch) I currently do dungeon runs and have about 4G/h and thats not very much, others do better here. You need very damage optimized gear, to kill at decent speed. I believe ceargate is a good spot for this, when below 29, there you can also make some nice exp and get some tradable loot like enhancement stones.

as written, i dont know exactly where to get 10G/h and what to do for. take it as a possible number, but maybe not for everyone.

Taywena

Rank 0
Taywena
PostedJun 02, 2013 7:18 am
10g/hour is probably a rough average someone was getting. The best I've been able to do was from doing dungeons solo mode. You get all the drops that way, and it's the rare good drop that you can sell for a nice chunk of gold that raises your average. Yesterday I did SF solo mode a few times and on one of those runs the last boss dropped a rare weapon with awesome stats. I sold it for a really nice chunk of gold. It's luck of the draw (or drop in this case), but I feel it's the best way to make gold in the game unless you want to spend real money on AP and buy AP items to then sell those AP items on the consignment merchant for gold. I've read on these forums where people claim to have spent THOUSANDS of dollars on this game. I'm not that rich, but I do find myself having to spend a little cash in the AP shop from time to time to stay on track. The biggest problem with dungeon farming is that pass cards can eventually run out. I'm sure this is by design too. The only reason to charge 3 pass cards to enter a dungeon is to intentionally try to run you out of them so people's dungeon farming capabilities are limited. Forces more people to spend cash in the AP shop for their gold.

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedJun 02, 2013 8:22 am
From a lot of people, I know that running dungeons is good and selling any rare/good drops on consignment. Also, PvP can yield great drops as well if you find a cybersuit/mech/et cetera.

zoli80

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2013 4:28 pm
No gold in this game. Cant realy farm it.
Only way ppl got 1k++ gold to buy item or raise prizes from goldsellers.

No way u can farm that much gold in this game. There was a topic about it, some1 calculate about 1k for a hardcore gamer till lv29.

The gold droprate is horrible, if u rnt realy lucky and get a good drop in dungeon, cant even manage to enhance ur own gear for around +6. That cost around 70-100 gold ?
And thats only 1 set.
Without that, u burn pots (less gold to u), no1 want u in party etc

Dont know what developers think, but what an idiotism is that ?Oo
If a free player can farm gold, can buy AP items from other AP buyer player...

Golya lvl50 nm pagan Golya_HM lvl4x hm pagan <- i miss this girl :( (a little egoist isnt it) Madar lvl15 hm assasin

Taywena

Rank 0
Taywena
PostedJun 05, 2013 4:49 pm
Isn't it obvious? The cash drop rate within the game is horrible because they want people to be forced to buy AP items and sell them for game gold. More money for the company. The game is Free to Play, but noone says you can have the best items with the best enchants for free. All that costs you money, and lots of it. This is why I normally prefer to just play a game that charges a monthly subscription of about $15-$20 a month and have total access to everything in the game with a reasonable amount of patience and effort. Unfortunately, right now there just isn't a subscription game that appeals to me so I'm playing this one for the T&A and sexual innuendos which I find refreshingly hilarious.

In order to be somewhat competitive, I'm forcing myself to a monthly budget on the item mall. with a little common sense, you can find your own happy place and enjoy the game within your budget. Good luck.

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
PostedJun 05, 2013 5:18 pm
The problem is that the regular "useless" drops are ridiculously cheap. When in other games they give around 200 coins (not much, but is okay) here the price is 20/30 at most (that is a 1/10). The outcome of this is very simple, at level 28 or so, you have around 80 gold coins, (that is if you buy nothing, NOTHING at all, and sell just everything) when you could have easily 200/300 gold, which could be quite reasonable, in other games again, but seems that here no one does anything or really cares. For reasonable priced items, in this scale of income, the prices should be 20 times less. Which, if i don't remember bad, seemed to be the pricing of the items when the game started as release.

Free. The sig is gone for two weeks as a form of protest. Why providing feedback if it gets basicly ignored? maybe it is not nice, but it is also true.

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedJun 05, 2013 5:28 pm
A lot of gold can be made on this game, in Battle Grounds you can get lucky and score a rare mech and sell it for a few thousand I sold one I got for about 3kg. The higher cards like Jack Club cards also have the chance to give rare mechs. The best places to farm for gold are indeed dungeons such as Drasil Marsh which today my friend and I dropped lv 21 WH and PU gloves as well as lv 20 DE knee guards. Another Good spot is Bitter Core in Mereholt there's like 6 bosses there and if you're in a party with a few friends you can drop a lot of rares.

The only thing that makes gold seem impossible to farm is that you have to understand people are greedy and they till buy an item at lets say 20g and re-sell it at 30g. Re-Sellers and Bots is whats makes those prices skyrocket.