Miyuma

Rank 2
Miyuma
PostedMay 29, 2013 10:52 pm

A story of Lixy and the Shoe

I was bored so I decided to write this on paper and post it here <3

At 7:00 a.m, a girl named GSLixy(prefers to be called just Lixy) left the Eden Eternal shout box, she was late for work so she was in a hurry. When Lixy got home to get her things, there was one thing out all of the others..lost. It was very important to her, so she tore the house about looking for it, but no trace. After awhile Lixy looked at the clock, and saw it was 9:22 a.m. 2 hours had passed. ..GSPizza is gonna scream at me for being late!.. she thought. Lixy ran out of the house with her belongings, forgetting about that one thing that was missing. As she was on the road halfway to Eden Eternal, she found a pair of sparkling, golden shoes just her size. Glancing down at her bare feet, she slipped the shoes on and continued on to the path of Eden Eternal. She kept on thinking about how famous those shoes would make her. After about 15 minutes she arrived at the entrance of Eden. As she walked into the gate, everyone was staring at her with drooping faces as if she had just come back from the dead. When she walked up to GSPizza, at first he glared down at her with a furious look for being 2 hours late, but then replaced it with a dazzling grin.Pizza ignored the fact she was late for work, and put her in her station. Lixy's assigned station was Sapphire server, channel 6 at Aven. Her job was to ban people for having poor fashion taste.at 12:00 p.m Pizza came along. With only Lixy and Pizza remaining in aven, he told her to go to her cabin in Eden Peak.
----------------------
At 4:00 a.m Pizza snuck into Lixy's room, looking for the golden shoes she had on. At first, there was no sight of it. But then, he found then remaining of her feet. One shoe on her foot, the other she was hugging(pretty much slept with). Pizza's goal was to steal both shoes, but it was impossible. Lixy is like a panda with karate skills, she'll knock out anything in her way when she's asleep/sleepwalking. Pizza crept deeper into Lixy's pink room, and decided to hide under her bed until morning. He figured she'll leave the shoes there when she goes to the bathroom or something.
----------------------
At 6:30 a.m, Lixy's alarm clock went off. She fell off her bad while trying to get off. "..I just hate the feeling when at night you first go to sleep and the bed is so stuffy and rough..but when you wake up..its just so soft and have some kind of a pull to keep you there!" she said outloud.
----------------------
Pizza was alarmed by Lixy's voice, he bumped his head on Lixy's bed. He looked out from under the bed, and found Lixy walking into the bathroom closing the door. She wasn't wearing the shoes, so he knew there was a chance it was in the room. He got out from under the bed and started looking around. I must have those shoes..I just know those have some kind of magical powers....Pizza thought to himself.Then, just as he was about to give up, he found them on Lixy's pillow. He glanced back at the bathroom door to make sure Lixy wasn't coming. When he was sure it was safe, took the golden shoes and ran out of the room.
----------------------
When Lixy got out of the bathroom dressed, she noticed she still had awhile before going to work again. So she decided to head back to the Eden Shoutbox. She was just about to get her shoes, but couldn't find it. Lixy was scared and confused. She went over to The manager, Pizza to ask him if he saw her shoes, since he was in charge of all the cameras in cabins.
----------------------
As Pizza heard someone coming up to his closed door, quickly sat on the shoes before some one saw them. It was Lixy. She asked him if he saw her shoes, and said no. She had a feeling he had them so she kept on asking, but he kept on denying. Soon it turned into chaos, until Pizza felt a bolt of electricity race through him. He quickly got up revealing Lixy's shoes, in really bad condition.
----------------------
Lixy almost died she she saw her shoes. They were all damp, no longer golden, and no longer had the magic it use to have. Instead, the magic turned it's back on Lixy and went into Pizza.
----------------------

Come back later for part 2~
Find out the special powers in those shoes Lixy had found and what Pizza is going to do to take advantage of those powers c:
Advertisement

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedMay 30, 2013 8:59 pm
It's super duper cute! I love this story <3

dylan.gallop

GameSage: Eden Eternal
dylan.gallop
PostedMay 30, 2013 9:13 pm
Spongeycashew wrote:
It's super duper cute! I love this story <3  

mhhm i wonder why Razz lawl Lixy and Pizzaa o/

Miyuma

Rank 2
Miyuma
PostedMay 30, 2013 10:10 pm
LOL yeh Lixy has magical shoe powers <3 (yes, I know I gave away the best part)

Part 2
Pizza is Lixy!?
The death of Lixy's shoes was official. Lixy was planning to get married to those adorable shoes of hers, but because of Pizza, it's over.
--------------------------------------
Pizza now knew how important the shoes were.
Those shoes Lixy had found on the street had the power to give for talking to clothes, and most importantly..banning people for poor taste of fashion. Just like her old shoes that went to the shoe box in the sky.
Lixy got so mad at Pizza, she quit her job, and went to live in an Inn at the Eden Shout Box. The owner, Merushi gave her the card to room 3. But before Lixy got a chance to enter, Meru stopped her. Meru warned Lixy that the room is cursed, and whoever steps foot of it will either say good bye to their lives, or just have something terrible happen if they're lucky. Lixy didn't care, all she heard was bla bla bla. She was still thinking about those shoes, what Pizza will do. After an hour or so after Meru talking about the cursed room, Lixy pushed her aside and went into the room. Everything was torn up, and it smelled like raw fish. Lixy noticed it was 3:00 a.m, so she better get to sleep.
9:00 a.m
Pizza had finally got the powers of the shoes! Now he can look manly in a girly way. As soon as he left his office, he had a sudden urge to buy clothes. Before he knew it, he was at the Mall in the beauty section, spending money like crazy.
3:00 p.m
Lixy had just left her room, on her way to the Eden Shoutbox. She checked out of the Inn, but just as she was about to leave, the Meru stopped her. She said it wasn't her card, and that she must have stolen someone else's. Meru explained to Lixy that the photo and Lixy herself, look nothing alike, and that she was an insane cross dresser! Lixy was so confused for a second, she took out her pocket mirror and took a look. At first sight..she screamed of horror.
5:33 p.m
Pizza had just been in the dressing room, trying on fancy prom dresses, and short skirts. He knew he looked fabulous in every dress he tried on. While walking past some man clothes, he almost puked at first sight.
6:00 p.m
Lixy dropped her hand mirror, shattering the glass. She looked like..a homeless man...with no fashion taste! She was going to have to ban herself from Eden Eternal. She ran out of the Inn looking for Pizza. The first place she checked was his office. As she burst in, she exploded with laughter. The room was hanging with dresses, and Honey Boo Boo posters! After 5 minutes, she was over laughing and left. When she opened the door, she saw the most glamorous person. It was her!
As Pizza walked into his office, he saw the most horrifying thing! It was him! An ugly version..
"Lixy what did you do to my beautiful body!?" He screamed
"How do you know its me!?" she questioned.
"You're wearing a dress..and belt that says "Lixy4Lyfe"... "
"Fine its me Lixy..what did you do to me!?" she screamed.
"I dont know! I was looking for you but then I saw these most beautiful dresses and boots that I just had to have! And -"
"Yeah, yeah, whatevs Pizza...now give me my body back -_- Or atleast give me the soul of my shoes so I can actually bring them back to life.."
"No..just no...Lixy you always wear the good stuff. Now its my turn! *flies away*
(Oh yeah, and the soul of the shoes can also make you fly)

There are 5 more parts! Check back in time through time to see what will happen to Lixy and Pizza.
The question is, will Lixy ever be Lixy again? And will Pizza ever be Pizza?

Retired Aeria

PoolHooss

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PoolHooss
PostedJul 10, 2013 2:12 am
Lol I ship Lixy x Pizza. So forbidden~~ *poofs*

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ashlillyz

Rank 2
Ashlillyz
PostedSep 21, 2013 1:36 am
PoolHooss wrote: