kuihuhiiuhiu

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2013 10:51 am

Enhance

Servus,
on the screen you see 2 diferent enhance items.
1st is +7 and 2nd is only +3
BUT
why have this +7 3 enhances and the +3 4?
How work this one?

Advertisement

zappo.feelgood

Rank 0
zappo.feelgood
PostedMay 29, 2013 10:59 am
If you look at the line right below the section you've selected, you'll notice that it says:

"Enhancement Options: Max HP / Max SP / DEF / VOID"

This line tells you what stats can be improved for the item through enhancement. Stats on the item not listed here wont improve with enhancement.

The slot occupied by the item determines what stats can be improved.

This is why shoes with EVA are often preferred over shoes with VOID, for example -- because shoes are one of the only two item slots you can use to enhance EVA, and because enhancing shoes doesn't increase VOID at all.

kuihuhiiuhiu

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2013 11:15 am
thank you Smile
now understand the system ...
emm ...

and for what is this?
and what is this Hexweaves? (where we can farm this)
EDIT: and in what items can we do this 2 new stats? (the npc tell always: "you cannot add random stats to this item")

EDIT2: i find tis here
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15939211#row3
"They are obtainable (in the future, not currently) through world bosses and most likely the item mall."
They mean with "(in the future...)" that this dont work now?

zappo.feelgood

Rank 0
zappo.feelgood
PostedMay 29, 2013 11:53 am
No problem.

Randomizing is for changing the base stats on Unique items. Rare or Magic items can't have their stats randomized

According to my guildmates. the hexweaves are a random rare drop off of mobs in Viledon.

I haven't seen any drop personally yet, though.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMay 29, 2013 12:05 pm
Randomization adds up 2 additional stats. Rare and Unique equipment level 30+ can be Randomized with the exception of Mechs and Cyberskins. Hexweaves aren't currently implemented in the game (with the exception of the recent GM event) however once they are you will be obtain them from various locations such as quests, mobs, dungeons, battlegrounds, pretty much everywhere. It's highly unlikely they will be sold in the Item Mall.

sinfulguy

Rank 0
sinfulguy
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:36 pm

where does hexweave drop from

are hexweave from item mall cause i can't seem to find it anywhere

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJul 14, 2013 1:13 am

Re: where does hexweave drop from

sinfulguy wrote:
are hexweave from item mall cause i can't seem to find it anywhere  

Hexweaves currently can not be obtained. With the next content patch (lvl increase to 39) you will be able to get them from various things such as mobs, dungeons, quests, and battlegrounds. The few Hexweaves that are currently floating around are due to GM events where unreleased mobs were spawned.

Maineiac12

Rank 1
PostedJul 28, 2013 11:55 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Randomization adds up 2 additional stats. Rare and Unique equipment level 30+ can be Randomized with the exception of Mechs and Cyberskins. Hexweaves aren't currently implemented in the game (with the exception of the recent GM event) however once they are you will be obtain them from various locations such as quests, mobs, dungeons, battlegrounds, pretty much everywhere. It's highly unlikely they will be sold in the Item Mall.  

"It's highly unlikely they will be sold in the Item Mall." That really made me laugh. You can bet they'll be sold in the item mall as soon as they discover people really want them. And then drops will...well drop.