jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedMay 29, 2013 6:30 am   Last edited by jamdoughnut on May 29, 2013 6:51 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Guide] aiM's Fairytale Adventure!

Zumi and sprites?!
Seeing as myself and a lot of other people were confused when they first entered the new dungeon added last week, I thought I'd make a late guide for others, when they hit 60 and are able to enter.

First of all, you need to buy a Key To The Story for 100g. When you have entered, you need to talk to the aiM NPC and click the second option, to start the adventure.

When you do this, a lot of sprites will spawn, which you must aoe all of them that spawn, in order to progress.

Then, the door will disappear, and you're able to go through the corridor. This is the part that made me confused. ;_;

Before you enter, I'd recommended switching to a class like thief or a Lv60 Sage (if you have the class that is). When you enter the corridor, you'll be temporarily immobilized. When you're able to move again, use the skill Gallop so you have more movement speed, and run through the end of the corridor, and use Hidden Force to exit combat, so you don't die repeatedly from the sprites hitting you. ;_;

Then you will see a lot of bandits which you can kill for fat lootz (they drop Repair Hammers, Shattergems, EXP/CP charms, Eternal Power Crystals).

When you've killed all of those, you will encounter a gem. Click the rub option a few times, and a Jagged Crushard will spawn. This boss BP is slash/pierce/strike, so make sure you have a weapon that can break it.

The boss is pretty easy, so you shouldn't have any trouble with it.

When you kill the boss it will drop a Secret Sprites Treasure Chest.

Now you can exit the dungeon, and run it again, as you can enter this dungeon twice per day, just remember to reset the dungeon before you enter again. :3
Advertisement

RayAles

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2013 6:44 am

Re: [Guide] aiM's Fairytale Adventure!

Zumi and sprites?!
Free lootz? -wantwantwant-

jamdoughnut wrote:

Then you will see a lot of bandits which you can kill for fat lootz (they drop Repair Hammers, Shattergems, EXP/CP charms, Eternal Power Crystals).

When you've killed all of those, you will encounter a gem. Click the rub option a few times, and a will spawn.  

Eternal power crystals? Did Eden Crystals get renamed?
Also a what will spawn? :3
And finally agh resetting dungeons! one of my... many weaknesses ... xD

Anyway nice guide looking forward to lvl 60 now Very Happy

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedMay 29, 2013 6:49 am
Nope, Eternal Power Crystals give you EXP when you use them. They last upto 8 hours and give around 2% exp. o: And I forgot to add the boss name, derp, editing now. xD

sonicfire46

Rank 0
sonicfire46
PostedMay 29, 2013 8:15 am

Re: [Guide] aiM's Fairytale Adventure!

Zumi and sprites?!
jamdoughnut wrote:

When you do this, a lot of sprites will spawn, which you must aoe all of them that spawn, in order to progress.

Correction 1: only need to kill the blue sprites

jamdoughnut wrote:

Before you enter, I'd recommended switching to a class like thief or a Lv60 Sage (if you have the class that is). When you enter the corridor, you'll be temporarily immobilized. When you're able to move again, use the skill Gallop so you have more movement speed, and run through the end of the corridor, and use Hidden Force to exit combat, so you don't die repeatedly from the sprites hitting you. ;_;

To do this area without cheating <_< you have to walk EXACTLY OPPOSITE the blue sprite...the clue is in the zone chat "YOU DECIDE TO AVOID THESE UNSTABLE AREAS" so yh...if you don't have one of classes or want to do it properly

Also, the exact number of times you need to rub the Gem at the end is 4 times

So yh...Razz

Eden Eternal: tailsfire46:Sapphire-Illusionist / Mage / DPS cleric / Bard

MarlinAngel

Rank 0
MarlinAngel
PostedMay 29, 2013 9:12 am
Another way to avoid the sprites is to go mage and use dimensional jump. It takes two jumps to get to the other side completely (don't move after your first jump, just jump straight again when you can), the sprites won't attack you at all then :3

Ciuvaz115

Rank 1
PostedMay 29, 2013 9:23 am
thank you for an awesome guide.

It's really helpful!

PartyArt44139

Rank 3
PartyArt44139
PostedMay 29, 2013 9:57 am
oh yaaa go hammeh, all da pics show chu with full hp all le way~ xDD

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedMay 29, 2013 6:45 pm
MarlinAngel wrote:
Another way to avoid the sprites is to go mage and use dimensional jump. It takes two jumps to get to the other side completely (don't move after your first jump, just jump straight again when you can), the sprites won't attack you at all then :3  

I think I died 8 times...trying to figure this part out LOL. I tried mage jumping but I didn't stand still and just ran hoping my EVA would save me or they would stop chasing. It didn't work ;_; I tried knight but ...the sprites hit harder than most Lv75 players in TW @_@ lawl... Eventually I read zone chat LOL (I think 90% of the server needs to read once in a while '-' -cough-) and I got through \o/ So good to know that thief, sage, and mage works if you want to shortcut.

Draconian565

Rank 2
Draconian565
PostedMay 30, 2013 10:43 pm
Donut, I think you forgot that World Calls in the drops, and I heard someone say it drops Safety Stones occasionally.

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedMay 31, 2013 6:25 am
@ Draconian I didn't list all the drops, only gave a little list, but I can add the others later today. c:

Posted By Aeria Mobile