zacmac1

Rank 2
zacmac1
PostedMay 27, 2013 9:31 am
How long would it take to get weapons to +30 and what stats should I cultivate?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

xxFaeixx

Rank 1
xxFaeixx
PostedMay 27, 2013 9:42 am
I suggest you buy a plvl if you want to cultivate. It takes too long for you to do it yourself. Also i suggest str/atk or hp/atk whatever floats your boat. If you have a fast plvler, 30 should take somewhere between 10-15 min. but unless you want to lv i suggest you be ready to suicide at any time.

zacmac1

Rank 2
zacmac1
PostedMay 27, 2013 10:05 am
K I'm defo doing that. I hope 300g is enough to pay for culivation to 30. Because that's all I can afford at the present timing

Posted By Aeria Mobile

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedMay 27, 2013 5:39 pm

maximising crit dmg

omg sry walmazi but bad advice
focus on crit damage and crit rate over fort and overall attack power. As others said you can always gear level your weapons to get the attack power. A +7 forted sin can 1combo up to +15 forted all classes save pally. 40 sins can cap crit damage and still maintain 25-45 crit rate. Dpsing is always more about debuffing/crit/crit damage/multi hit than it is attack power.

Also don't buy a plvl its not worth it especially if you don't have the gold for it. Just grind yourself, you will save the gold and may even be able to farm some more gold. As in spam DT killing halfway through and resetting. And selling the blue drops.

edit; your gonna need to gear level a lot of stuff as a sin in 40. paying all your gold for one weapon to 30 is silly. Better save the 300g or spend it on A scrolls, 30 A scrolls should be enough to get your weapons to 7 or at least 1 weapon to 7. Again farm and gear level simultaneously.

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: maximising crit dmg

It's fine
sababafiddle wrote:
focus on crit damage and crit rate over fort and overall attack power. As others said you can always gear level your weapons to get the attack power. A +7 forted sin can 1combo up to +15 forted all classes save pally. 40 sins can cap crit damage and still maintain 25-45 crit rate. Dpsing is always more about debuffing/crit/crit damage/multi hit than it is attack power.

Also don't buy a plvl its not worth it especially if you don't have the gold for it. Just grind yourself, you will save the gold and may even be able to farm some more gold. As in spam DT killing halfway through and resetting. And selling the blue drops.

edit; your gonna need to gear level a lot of stuff as a sin in 40. paying all your gold for one weapon to 30 is silly. Better save the 300g or spend it on A scrolls, 30 A scrolls should be enough to get your weapons to 7 or at least 1 weapon to 7. Again farm and gear level simultaneously.  

While I do disagree..
^He has had more experience as an assassin in 40 than I have, so it's better that you take his advice over mine.

As for a +7 sin one-comboing +15 classes; would like to see this... Anyways I reccomended forting first, as it is the harder thing to do. Very good luck trying to get one weapon to +7! I hope the cost of repair mallets does not hinder the process. Disclaimer: Unless the sprite king loves you, you will well likely exceed 300g+ on +7 alone considering the cost of a repair mallet.

What armor are you wanting to use: (40)Sprite set, (31)Sprite set or PvP set?

zacmac1

Rank 2
zacmac1
PostedMay 28, 2013 12:43 am
I equipment leveled my weapons to lvl 15 and everthing else to 8-10 by myself and I can see considerable improvement. I'm now going to begin forting

Posted By Aeria Mobile

zacmac1

Rank 2
zacmac1
PostedMay 28, 2013 12:46 am
EDIT: I'm using the shadow assasin armour 25pvp set and 2x nightmare wrath and miracle bow and assasin finger. I've stoned most.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 28, 2013 3:21 am
I believe a popular choice of bow or gun is the Watchkeeper's Bow and Assasin's Finger, have you considered using these?

=^,^= Hi I am applying to be a GS for Grand Fantasia. If you are interested in why I wish to be a GS, or anything you feel I can improve on, please message me.

zacmac1

Rank 2
zacmac1
PostedMay 28, 2013 5:12 am
I do not want to have to craft watchkeeper. With my newly equiped gear I'm doing pretty well in arena

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Burnanating

Rank 4
Burnanating
PostedMay 28, 2013 6:40 am
I would say the only time you need to craft a watchkeeper as a sin, and use it is when it's just all stealth classes and you want to range them