turphino07

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2013 12:05 am

39-40 leveling?

Ok I'm level 39 and I'm looking for the fastest way to level. I've been doing the bone reef pirate rep and I'm at 4 1/2 bars. I do wr and trial maze everyday. I'm finding it a bit tedious as my grinding buddies laptop broke. Is there a faster way than bone reef?

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

girlcalledH

Rank 0
girlcalledH
PostedMay 27, 2013 12:57 am
Well you could do some rep quests at Angoya Island and Plague Forest too, and dungeons give pretty good exp as well. Deserted Temple would give you better exp than Condemned Mine 'cause of your level, but both dungeons have also daily quests so doing both would be good. The daily quests (can check them by pressing that thumb in mini-map) give nice exp so you should do some of them too ^^

GF: Nikia/Evelynna/Lumiana || AK: Nikia/Evelia/Namia ~ Siren server || Serenity

turphino07

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2013 1:09 am
Thnx ill try plague forest reps and deserted temple

Posted By Aeria Mobile

turphino07

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2013 1:13 am
I just checked the xp from reps in plague forest on the wiki and its not even near the xp of the pirate rep. Is plague forest worth it?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

girlcalledH

Rank 0
girlcalledH
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:08 am
turphino07 wrote:
I just checked the xp from reps in plague forest on the wiki and its not even near the xp of the pirate rep. Is plague forest worth it?  

Which rep quest do you mean? There are more than just one rep quest in Plague:
-(REP) Wolf's Howl lvl 34 - it's lvl 34 and bonereef pirate rep is lvl 38 so of course it gives less exp ^^
-(REP) Expansion of Werewolf 38
-(REP) The Ungrateful Dead lvl 40
-(REP) The Plague lvl 41

The rep quests in which you have to collect items give you nice exp since the items are not supereasy to get, so you get exp as you grind too ^^

GF: Nikia/Evelynna/Lumiana || AK: Nikia/Evelia/Namia ~ Siren server || Serenity

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:39 am
Please remember to keep the Green Gunpowder that the pirates give you!

As for things close to the pirate rep, if you are able to you should definetly try the Deserted Temple mobs! I can say for sure that DT grinding is possible on Necromancer, Assasin and Ranger for sure. Other classes you'll probably have to ask around.