palos17

Rank 0
PostedMay 26, 2013 7:35 am

About server prices

I'm a bit worry about the server prices going so high, I'm sure that lowbie cant keep up the the new server prices, its not just because sever merge that it have to get more expensive with more player base is like more seller its not supposed to be to make simple item so expensive like for legacy for lv31-60 never been over 5k in any server but now for a few week the price are getting higher how can a new player get a item that cost like 10k. Just saying there no reason to make the AH so over price lets try to make the game fair its not the gm fault that the game economic is so bad Very Happy
Advertisement

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
PostedMay 26, 2013 7:56 am
I too am a bit concerned with these extreme prices. I haven't been able to buy things to fort anything lately. I mean back in ponchee the prices were at least three times less.(I hope I'm not exaggerating) but if people are looking sell their item the price shouldn't be so high. I honestly don't think anyone can afford buying from ah anymore D: not even doing dungeons everyday couldn't get me enough money. Many say the prices should stabilize but I don't see that happening o.o these prices were are so insane. I'm pretty sure that at some point the prices will reach a compromise between ponchee and quill prices I hope. But really the prices are extremely ridiculous. Even I a lvl 71 can't afford things in ah.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
PostedMay 26, 2013 8:26 am
The prices are indeed higher than they were on Ponchee, but that's to be expected, as the prices on Quill were rather high compared. The prices will hopefully drop soon, but a not so favoured economy isn't really unexpected, seeing how we just merged two servers.

<center></center>

cinderella3377

Rank 1
cinderella3377
PostedMay 26, 2013 10:12 am
i used to play on quill before the server merge and I don't know the old prices on Ponchee but now in Ilannia I do recegnoise that the prices have gone up ALOT.
But you will get used to it as on quill I thought that there had been fairly normal prices around.
Don't worry though, prices will eventually go down again but I doubt that they'll ever be what ye used to have in ponchee

infernape276

Rank 3
infernape276
PostedMay 26, 2013 2:44 pm
You can bet prices will go down... slowly. However some things wont.

In Quill, M clays and fortification stuff was high
In Ponchee Vanity items are massively high

Combined... it almost seems like everything is OP.
Notice that mounts have not gone up or down, neither have potion buff things or SKB's. Its just the two servers that combined that resulted in this. I would expect that Clays and Fortification stuff will drop as there are more Ponchee people outweighing Quill. However, vanity items will remain OP, if not go down slightly.

ForceField

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedMay 26, 2013 5:43 pm

quil and ponchee should never have merged, quil should have just been retooled as a new bot server and problems would have been fixed, merging hurt the one sort of active server left.

TheWizardBlade

Rank 1
TheWizardBlade
PostedMay 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Re: ...

sababafiddle wrote:
quil and ponchee should never have merged, quil should have just been retooled as a new bot server and problems would have been fixed, merging hurt the one sort of active server left.  

Luls, Sababa always bringing up the bot, it wouldn't have fixed any issues on Quill if they brought a bot back.

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedMay 26, 2013 5:56 pm

like it or not

we all know its true
it would have helped with their prices and raising activity as any who wanted to bot would have to go quil. And either way ponchee would have been untouched and untarnished. Now we all get to suffer, and now that its summer and GF activity should be raising, it is doing nothing of the sort.

edit; to save a few players from a dying server the solution was to submit the active server to the dying server's cancers.

TheWizardBlade

Rank 1
TheWizardBlade
PostedMay 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Re: like it or not

we all know its true
sababafiddle wrote:
it would have helped with their prices and raising activity as any who wanted to bot would have to go quil. And either way ponchee would have been untouched and untarnished. Now we all get to suffer, and now that its summer and GF activity should be raising, it is doing nothing of the sort.

edit; to save a few players from a dying server the solution was to submit the active server to the dying server's cancers.  

I think I'm failing to see the picture or something, Quill was in a dead state that adding a Bot would NOT fix there issues, there prices were climbing sky rocket and there was no AP buyers (Maybe 1 or 2) and the UGS wasn't success on Quill. Adding a bot would just causee inflation and more low activity, how does afk grinding make an economy better? Seems like a legit idea wanting to kill a game off with a dead server.

Pandaporridge

Rank 0
Pandaporridge
PostedMay 26, 2013 7:11 pm
lil_demonly wrote:
I too am a bit concerned with these extreme prices. I haven't been able to buy things to fort anything lately. I mean back in ponchee the prices were at least three times less.(I hope I'm not exaggerating) but if people are looking sell their item the price shouldn't be so high. I honestly don't think anyone can afford buying from ah anymore D: not even doing dungeons everyday couldn't get me enough money. Many say the prices should stabilize but I don't see that happening o.o these prices were are so insane. I'm pretty sure that at some point the prices will reach a compromise between ponchee and quill prices I hope. But really the prices are extremely ridiculous. Even I a lvl 71 can't afford things in ah.  

I agree here forting is now insanely OP never have i paid more than 2k for a MFI2 Now 5k? like what =.= lucky fort clover 18 in ah for 2k each. Insane right but some people are just getting greedier, "Current offering" or c/o is now being used for everything, wheras on ponchee we'd sell to whoever whispered first. Its getting out of hand. ISKB for 21k? used to be 10-12k on ponchee. just cause our server had more AP buyers and more gold in the server doesnt mean we want to pay for OP prices.