Author Message

xIPureAim

Rank 0
Joined
24 May 2013
Posts
2
Location
Netherlands
PostedMay 24, 2013 3:46 pm

My new montage

Please like & sub
Hello guys, i make a new montage this is my first montage


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1iwcINyVH4
Advertisement

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
Location
@Made in China
PostedMay 24, 2013 3:52 pm
wtf fary propropro haker #Reported

HeIloGoodBye

Rank 0
Joined
23 May 2013
Posts
36
Location
Sweden
PostedMay 24, 2013 4:11 pm
zSanity. wrote:
wtf fary propropro haker #Reported  


What? I don't see any hack, a little WallHack maybe...

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
Location
@Made in China
PostedMay 24, 2013 4:28 pm
HeIloGoodBye wrote:
zSanity. wrote:
wtf fary propropro haker #Reported  


What? I don't see any hack, a little WallHack maybe...  

Dude obviously wall hacks -.-

EDIT:Aimbot ftw

iDeuzEx

Rank 2
iDeuzEx
Joined
10 May 2012
Posts
605
Location
Finland
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:00 pm
5 Stars for your first montage Wink

peppe293

Rank 5
peppe293
Joined
06 Feb 2011
Posts
3540
Location
Forsheda, Värnamo Sweden
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:01 pm
iDeuzEx wrote:
5 Stars for your first montage Wink  


5 stars for a Waller Video??? Wow.. 0,000000 stars for Video

iDeuzEx

Rank 2
iDeuzEx
Joined
10 May 2012
Posts
605
Location
Finland
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:31 pm
His a waller -.- ?

CatatonicBaby

Rank 0
CatatonicBaby
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
177
Location
The Nightosphere Sweden
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:44 pm
I remember when there was a video of me supposedly walling on my old acc, zSanity was very fast to say something like: HURR DURR nice catch DURR. So dont listen to this guy because he has no idea what he is talking about xD I think it was a nice video and you've got some decent snipe skills. (No Kjuppy though ;p)

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
Joined
19 Sep 2011
Posts
2215
Location
Croatia
PostedMay 28, 2013 2:45 am
CatatonicBaby wrote:
I remember when there was a video of me supposedly walling on my old acc, zSanity was very fast to say something like: HURR DURR nice catch DURR. So dont listen to this guy because he has no idea what he is talking about xD I think it was a nice video and you've got some decent snipe skills. (No Kjuppy though ;p)  


I think in his case Sanity was sarcastic...my opinion tho Razz

CatatonicBaby

Rank 0
CatatonicBaby
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
177
Location
The Nightosphere Sweden
PostedMay 28, 2013 7:04 am
xTheHangoverx wrote:
CatatonicBaby wrote:
I remember when there was a video of me supposedly walling on my old acc, zSanity was very fast to say something like: HURR DURR nice catch DURR. So dont listen to this guy because he has no idea what he is talking about xD I think it was a nice video and you've got some decent snipe skills. (No Kjuppy though ;p)  


I think in his case Sanity was sarcastic...my opinion tho Razz  


Maybe, but if he ever calls someone a waller. I wont believe it, he has no credibility in my eyes.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: