42%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 333 Votes

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedMay 25, 2013 10:29 pm
jundude100 wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
I'm not going to vote until you guys resolve the problem going on WOLFTEAm...there is some corrupted Gms with evidence. If you guys handle it professionally, and listened to our community and gses, then we going to vote!  

I agree with what this player said. Many things are going very bad in WolfTeam. I love the game so please I hope things get fixed in as soon as possible!!!  

This is a former GS saying this is 100 % true. Please Superman, only you can change things because many people have gave up trying. Most people in Wolfteam want justice which only you can give it to us. Take care.
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMay 26, 2013 1:19 am
From AVA I vote a 4, things are really just going smoothly except for some minor bugs (the Devs problem not Aerias) I see this continuing in the future, the GM team really does care Very Happy

For SF2, even though it is not yet released, I vote a 5. The GM team is doing a fantastic job getting things ready for release, interacting with the community, and creating events. If only the to be competitive community was a little more mature.

Aeria in general I vote a 3, I see issues with other titles, and many of which are being dropped. While some may be for reasons out of Aerias control, I am baffled by the lack of support since day 1 of the merge for GunZ... Such a great game with great potential wasted and I sincerely feel bad for those players.

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 26, 2013 3:23 am
5 because of how much more active GF has been since the merge, and because a new Anime based MMO is coming; Lime Oddessey.

However I was considering giving a 4 because I am slightly fearful for Grand Fantasia now because of all the games shutting down. I love it tho, but I feel I have to distance myself from it incase the plug decides to be pulled.

In terms of service I have recieved via RT's: definitely 5, everything has been responded to and been resolved.

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedMay 26, 2013 4:53 am
2 out of 5. Recently started AvA again with some friends, it's pretty enjoyable. However lack of update contents or bug fixes annnoying me. When the community ask when there will be an update or fix the Staff always replies with "Soon". That kinda piss me off.

Would rate it a 5/5 if they shutdown wolfteam.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMay 26, 2013 4:54 am
AznMaggot wrote:
Would rate it a 5/5 if they shutdown wolfteam.  

SnowVerse

Rank 0
SnowVerse
PostedMay 26, 2013 5:12 am
I gave it a 2 out of 5.

Wooo ~

skidoo2

Rank 2
skidoo2
PostedMay 26, 2013 12:42 pm
Scarlet Blade - 4
Gm's have done a great job fixing many game issues and keeping us informed. However some players complaints, such as useless items in the Free Loot Box being replaced with item we can use, were brought up some time ago and just ignored. Some item mall prices are still outrageous.
Over all, keep up the good work!

Not Posted By Aeria Mobile

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMay 26, 2013 2:05 pm
Oberonu wrote:
Aznteck wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Aznteck wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Aznteck wrote:
Games such as Quantum Conflict was really amazing to play and I was amazed at what Aeria could create. But dropping that was one of the biggest upsets to me. The game looked like it had something going but was dropped shortly after the invitational closed beta period.  

I never heard if they actually dropped it. I mean the forums and the shoutbox are still here. http://shout.aeriagames.com/forums/en/shoutbox_comet_standalone.php?f=1414&style=popout

their just not visible via the forums.  

Well, it's been like 2 years(?) and no signs of life.  

never know with aeria Razz  

Superman0X GameMaster: USA » may 25, 2013 5:14 pm wrote:

Developer went under... but we still have the rights..  

Close enough.  

You two are silly and be careful. Very Happy Supes is like the matrix, he's everywhere in aeria and you never know what, where, or when he's watching unless you're in aeria hq watching him watch you. :p

So mark, what game shall we hunt players in this time? Did you ever show aznteck the last few regions of gaming our teams have been roaming?

Btw, still rated 1, due to lack of staff, ethics issues, repetitious and boring games, etc... I could go on. Some gm staff rock, some are non-existant. GS teams seem to be dying, again... Some gs still not tagged gs, forum issues, etc... But on a positive note, you do have a lot of games and some are really good gms. Very Happy Hopefully none of the competition steal them since we need them here.  

You basically summed it up for the most part.

amadeus_

Rank 1
PostedMay 26, 2013 10:47 pm
3, i just want reignblock but never goin happen so yeah goin stay 3 but the rest people have had there services but there had been technical difficulties on the playtimes but yeah mistakes happen for a reason and i guess they have learned from it.

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedMay 27, 2013 12:32 am
1 as always, and this is coming from a Scarlet Blade stand-point.

Was going to type a lot here, but it can basically be summarized in to this:

Look at Shaiya. That is SB's future. They seem to be approaching SB with a Shaiya item mall/marketing strategy, and the result is the rich get powerful while the non-spenders get locked out. Unfortunately from a player's point of view, this results in lack of enthusiasm to play (my previous guild, which had been the best on the faction until some unfortunate circumstances, nearly all completely quit the game over the span of a few weeks because of lack of anything to do in game/they didn't like where SB was heading in regards to the pay-to-win mentality of it), a desire to defect to the more powerful faction, and a playerbase that the SB team will insist is actually growing, though players cannot see evidence of this. Not on my server at least.

Never thought I'd be saying this, but read Oberonu's post for my laundry list of other things that I believe Aeria needs to (but never will, because it's Aeria) address.