1 (Poor)
42%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 333 Votes

jundude100

Rank 0
jundude100
PostedMay 25, 2013 5:54 pm
Sanku16 wrote:
I'm not going to vote until you guys resolve the problem going on WOLFTEAm...there is some corrupted Gms with evidence. If you guys handle it professionally, and listened to our community and gses, then we going to vote!  

I agree with what this player said. Many things are going very bad in WolfTeam. I love the game so please I hope things get fixed in as soon as possible!!!
Advertisement

mothermother15

Rank 0
mothermother15
PostedMay 25, 2013 5:56 pm
__Abdul wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
I'm not going to vote until you guys resolve the problem going on WOLFTEAm...there is some corrupted Gms with evidence. If you guys handle it professionally, and listened to our community and gses, then we going to vote!  

^I'm with this. I'm so disappointed on how some GMs we have in WolfTeam abuse their power and are corrupted. As he said, he has some evidences and hope you look over them and investigate the evidences they have in the ticket. We need a real change in Wolfteam because it had been happening since a quite long time. Thanks.  

This. I've seen it happen with my own eyes and I am amazed his this game is still up and (certain) GM's can just do their stinky business they have done for quite some time now.

I don't want to go to deep into this as it's a big issue, but I can't even give a 2 given the balancing situation in WolfTeam.
There's been a hacker wave for 2 months now and nothing has changed.

Something has to change. Multiple players have been quoting what __Abdul and Sanku16 said, GM's and GS's know about this issue and it can't be ignored.

1/5.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedMay 25, 2013 6:09 pm
Aznteck wrote:
Games such as Quantum Conflict was really amazing to play and I was amazed at what Aeria could create. But dropping that was one of the biggest upsets to me. The game looked like it had something going but was dropped shortly after the invitational closed beta period.  

I never heard if they actually dropped it. I mean the forums and the shoutbox are still here. http://shout.aeriagames.com/forums/en/shoutbox_comet_standalone.php?f=1414&style=popout

their just not visible via the forums.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedMay 25, 2013 6:11 pm
marksteele wrote:
Aznteck wrote:
Games such as Quantum Conflict was really amazing to play and I was amazed at what Aeria could create. But dropping that was one of the biggest upsets to me. The game looked like it had something going but was dropped shortly after the invitational closed beta period.  

I never heard if they actually dropped it. I mean the forums and the shoutbox are still here. http://shout.aeriagames.com/forums/en/shoutbox_comet_standalone.php?f=1414&style=popout

Well, it's been like 2 years(?) and no signs of life.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedMay 25, 2013 6:14 pm
Aznteck wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Aznteck wrote:

never know with aeria Razz

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedMay 25, 2013 6:16 pm
marksteele wrote:
Aznteck wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Aznteck wrote:

Superman0X GameMaster: USA » may 25, 2013 5:14 pm wrote:

Developer went under... but we still have the rights..  

Close enough.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMay 25, 2013 7:22 pm
Aznteck wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Aznteck wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Aznteck wrote:

Superman0X GameMaster: USA » may 25, 2013 5:14 pm wrote:

Developer went under... but we still have the rights..  

Close enough.  

You two are silly and be careful. Very Happy Supes is like the matrix, he's everywhere in aeria and you never know what, where, or when he's watching unless you're in aeria hq watching him watch you. :p

So mark, what game shall we hunt players in this time? Did you ever show aznteck the last few regions of gaming our teams have been roaming?

Btw, still rated 1, due to lack of staff, ethics issues, repetitious and boring games, etc... I could go on. Some gm staff rock, some are non-existant. GS teams seem to be dying, again... Some gs still not tagged gs, forum issues, etc... But on a positive note, you do have a lot of games and some are really good gms. Very Happy Hopefully none of the competition steal them since we need them here.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedMay 25, 2013 7:38 pm
I gave you a 3 this month for Soldier Front. GM interaction has significantly improved, but it still has room to grow. You stopped the stupid, pointlessly time consuming kill events that never get paid out and went back to playtimes. Just keep it simple like this to avoid losing a large amount of your customers again. New Game Sage selections are good. Hacks are still rampant, but not nearly as bad as previous months. The tiers are bad. Too much redundancy with weapon bombs, and not enough in game items. Start putting Special Packages back in there with more character gear, like Suits and Suit Pants, holsters, etc.

That's all for now. No major complaints like last month. Keep up the good work.

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedMay 25, 2013 7:40 pm
Still 1 for nothing improve.

ijjiBankai

Rank 2
ijjiBankai
PostedMay 25, 2013 8:33 pm
Probably going to see better percentages due to the upset communities getting their games shut down.