silverpelt13
PostedMay 25, 2013 4:51 am
marksteele wrote:
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
I'm more curious about this, so I must ask

Is Bizzaro Supes estranged alt that he never used until today? O.o  

Oh I'm wondering that now...  

Thats what I wondered when I first saw the account lol.  

I think anybody who noticed is wonder that

It's a Strange Land here.........
Advertisement

68razer

Rank 0
68razer
PostedMay 25, 2013 5:05 am
voted 4 cus i hade noprob in lc lc stil sux in pvp 1 hit game Smile

Play LC to have fun and kill some time:)

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
PostedMay 25, 2013 5:22 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
I'm more curious about this, so I must ask

Is Bizzaro Supes estranged alt that he never used until today? O.o  

Loool, that's what caught my attention too, first I was wondering if we got a Superman Jr. coming along. :c

<center></center>

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMay 25, 2013 6:47 am
Cannot cast a Vote since my game is down for 30 days and we haven't received any Development progress information yet, if there are any.
Even though the Developer does not share progress information to prevent too high hopes etc., the community would still appreciate some little input from our Product Manager if anything at all has been done yet.

omarr_1995

GameSage: Soldier Front
omarr_1995
PostedMay 25, 2013 8:21 am
Poor as always for
SF and oldest brother of ijji: GunZ.

Made by uH.TopSecret Searching for a clan, or wanna make one ? Get here!

Hulevych

Rank 0
PostedMay 25, 2013 9:05 am
I voted 3 because aeria games dont manage good accounts and rewards but still being good because they do events every month.

mindgirl

Rank 2
mindgirl
PostedMay 25, 2013 9:45 am
I give a 4 for aeria in general despite iam a LC player. I think Last Chaos, can and has everything to be more developed. Usually when there are big news on Last Chaos, there are big patch notes and big updates, then we have community screaming! Get those servers up! Very Happy! I think LC can develop way much more, don´t know if there are any legal issues that are stop it from beeing done taught, maybie because of that it hasn´t been done... Confused

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
PostedMay 25, 2013 11:43 am
~ My FeedBack ~
I don't know what to vote.
But , There' are postitves and negatives from you guys.
Wolfteam is dead! All the game is full of hackers. In every single match , I see like 5 hackers in 1 room.
They're destroying you!
And i would like to vote 2 because you're closing some games. The games are working awesome but you're closing them! why ? we don't know.
I am afraid to see wolfteam closing too.
The postives are that you're choosing a good GMs & more. And you are doing some cool job in wolfteam. Keep it up.

And now , I'll give u 3.

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedMay 25, 2013 11:53 am

Based on games I play:

3 for Scarlet Blade
This month is a 3.

I have really been enjoying Scarlet Blade so far, despite the hiccups. And I appreciate all the hard work that the team has put in to make things right as quickly as possible. I still have not received my lost character back, but I know some are being manually restored as I type this. For the most part, the GS team is fairly active on the forums and we receive semi-regular responses/interaction from the GMs and PMs.

My biggest hitch is that nothing seems to be done about all the suggestions for the item mall. I am not an uber AP spender, I cannot afford to drop 100 bucks a weekend for a chance to get an outfit for my toon, but I will put in 10-30 bucks a month. Please consider changing some things with the IM/Promotions to help with those players who cannot afford to drop so much money every single weekend.

Additionally, I was kind of put off by characters being restored followed by the content update. This left ZERO TIME for testing if there were any bugs with these toons. I would have expected at least 1 or 2 weeks of test time before implementing this content update. /:

Keep up the good work! (:

OsamaOlabi1996

Rank 3
OsamaOlabi1996
PostedMay 25, 2013 12:23 pm
Sanku16 wrote:
I'm not going to vote until you guys resolve the problem going on WOLFTEAm...there is some corrupted Gms with evidence. If you guys handle it professionally, and listened to our community and gses, then we going to vote!  

I support u