12%43 Votes
1 (Poor)
42%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 333 Votes

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedMay 24, 2013 9:07 pm
Voted a 3. I'm quite happy with how LO is currently being handled and activity is really high even though the game isn't out yet. They've also been listening to us and offering more updates. On the flip side GF isn't so good even though there's been a merge. The promotions are getting worse and worse over time and there isn't enough supply ingame.

Advertisement

beezubeezu

Rank 0
beezubeezu
PostedMay 24, 2013 9:52 pm
Overall, I'm giving a 2.

I can't say that Aeria is different from other game publishers I've had experience with. All "Free to Play" game publishers are basically the same. Market pay to win games by splashing "free to play" all over the place. Overpriced and game-breaking cash shops. Bugs/exploits pop up, normally not dealt with in a reasonable time. Stupid decisions mess things up. Those who spend ridiculous amounts of money and/or spend all day playing are the only ones that "win" in the games (in other words, casual players can't get anywhere at all in comparison to those players). The publisher says whatever to hush the community or try to generate hype. Game developers don't really care about anything other than making money. Apathy towards relationship with game developers and community volunteers. Major updates/content added. Games continue to be hosted. Minimal effort put towards whatever just to get a paycheck for the job.

To put my feelings simply: meh.

Pros

• Thankfully, I haven't had any personal issues with Aeria.
  • My tickets have always been responded to in a very short period of time.
  • At least you shut down TS and Gunz instead of continuing to drag the communities and yourselves through the dirt.
  • I haven't seen any "OMG we has such a personal love and connection to the community fo real why you do this QQ" garbage being pulled. No lies when it comes to that. Seems as though the Aeria staff is more composed and honest than the staff at other game publishers I've had experience with.

Cons

• Expensive cash shops. Hold actual sales once in a blue moon. Or AP promotions.
  • You take what seems like forever when it comes to paying attention to certain games. (ie: WT and DWO. And although you're trying to get attention for LO recently, I don't believe it's coming out any time in the near future. Laughing )

Fix major issues and try to settle the communities for all the games. Ensure that they're at least half-happy. Like I said though, Aeria isn't all too different from other publishers, and that won't change unless Aeria actually tries to be different and go beyond the norm, but I'm not holding my breath for that. However, getting all or most of the games Aeria hosts under control (somewhat) would be an accomplishment.

_VTEC_

Rank 2
_VTEC_
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:41 pm
Extend your prepaid cards to Karma Koins pls.

pixie_ray

Rank 2
pixie_ray
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:07 pm

For a few reasons. In my own person opinion I think you guys have done an amazing job with Scarlet Blade. Despite the bugs and hackers and every problem you guys have faced in my own opinion you guys respond to the problems in a reasonable amount of time. You guys also have a great :Management: Team going there. Meaning the GSes and GMs. Everytime someone has needed a GS or a GM online there is one. Your GS team is doing a kicking job there and you guys should be VERY proud of them! However for server Maint I know a few people are upset about how long the servers are offline for each week. And a few hours each week is ok but I know a lot of people think its just a bit excessive. Also A lot of the community is coming up with great ideas. I know it's hard for you guys to read EVERY idea that gets posted but it would really help the community morale if even if their ideas can't be accepted once awhile someone posts saying why their Idea can't become a reality.

I also saw that you guys just did a revamping of the GS Forum Mod team which is GREAT I believe you guys could use more of them to just help with the flow of the forums.

Overall I believe aeria is actually doing a good job. There are some areas that could use some work but every company has areas in which they could get better. Smile I'm quite satisfied with Aeria Games. Keep up the great work guys! Very Happy

-The only thing I would change about most of the games I've played from Aeria is the grinding.. I play only support classes.. And its extremely hard to grind as support unless your in a group.. And if your in a group you lose exp.. That's the only thing that kind of bums me out in later levels Razz But thats in most games so nothing you can really do about that xD. Still love you guys! <3

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:37 pm
I'm going to give Aeria a 2. I would've given a 4, because I like what is going on with the LO community, but seeing as my favorite game, 12sky2 is being shut down, im lowering it to a 2. I understand that Aeria is about making money, as all companies are, but the fact that you guys were selling op items last minute to make as much money possible just made me lose respect for you as a company. I understand that it wasn't entirely your fault for the closing of 12sky2, but the game could've brought in way more revenue if you guys found a way to work efficiently with ALT1 and get constant patches. I never spent money on a game ever, but I was really happy with the way 12sky2 was going earlier, so i spent cash. After what happen in the past few months, I probably won't ever spend any cash on a game. You guys ruined the item mall by giving AP spenders a HUGE advantage. I understand that non AP spenders can get to end game and get good gear/etc but it takes a really long time.... The only reason I'm still here at Aeria is for LO. Hope you guys really keep that game in good shape, and please.... don't ruin the game by making it pay2win. I understand that non spenders can get all the good gear/stuff/etc, but it will take forever... So please, don't mess up LO.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:46 pm
I'm more curious about this, so I must ask

Is Bizzaro Supes estranged alt that he never used until today? O.o

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedMay 25, 2013 12:50 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

Oh I'm wondering that now...

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMay 25, 2013 12:55 am
The new GM that is assigned to DWO is actually showing interest in the game, and events are (for the most part) being done very well.

However, Events are being missed, simple bugs are still not fixed, and the scenario we were expecting a month ago is still not here.

Overall, I would give it a 2.

HOWEVER!!!

I still haven't given that point reduction for banning me for no reason outside of "we can't take criticism".

One this month.

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

IAmOreos

Rank 1
PostedMay 25, 2013 1:03 am
A customer by the name of Valdentia on SF showed proof of doing a whole playtime and was still not rewarded after sending in 2 tickets. Last 2 event payouts have been a complete fail. Just did a tier spender, they messed up on putting a gun in game. A solid 1. Get your Sh** together.

The signature is from an old game i used to play :). Hola ESSPARTANOO!

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedMay 25, 2013 3:22 am
EllaIzzy13 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

Oh I'm wondering that now...  

Thats what I wondered when I first saw the account lol.