1 (Poor)
42%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 333 Votes

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:46 am
Voted a two~

♥ GF's GM team continued the good work, their community interaction and work is great, if only the rest of Aeria followed, then over half your votes wouldn't be the lowest.
♥ Pick-up on the forum moderations activity
♥ I got fast and production help with my RT's this month, so no complaining there~

✗ Customer service and business policy still dissatisfy me
✗ Unprofessional staff still works here
✗ The website login issues annoy the Hard out of me

<center></center>
Advertisement

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedMay 24, 2013 1:12 pm
Coming from DWO only this month (haven't gotten on any other games I visit some):

While we still have NUMEROUS issues that haven't even been brought up. That being said, I see lots of positives.

1. The Game Sage team overall is doing great. We are having a tournament finish registration and starting next week. Since the new team took over there hasn't been much downtime between events. They seem to be taking turns rotating, which is great, so they won't burn out and don't need more than a couple ideas for them at a time.
EDIT: They've even gone above-and-beyond and are catching scammers, investigating a known phishing on behalf of a player (gathering proof), and scamming in general has been dealt with more quickly and decreased because of their efforts.

2. In over two years I personally saw AND HAD A CONVERSATION WITH a GM for my first time in game. While it's unacceptable that it took a little over two years for this to happen, but it seems to be getting corrected a little bit. Props to GMOneShot. He's been active and I know he's taking turns visiting all three factions in-game. He's doing a great job with communication with the players. He's been the best addition to the DWO team (and Aeria, for that matter) since last scenario's (coming up on a year) update, the most important feature of which doesn't work. And he has a great sense of humor and remembers players as more than just a login name. He even has running jokes with multiple players on the shout box.

3. Since last feedback thread not a single promotion has had to be re-payed out because of a screw-up. As upset I am about some games shutting down it seems that the GMs have time to do stuff properly.

4. There was no event last weekend. I know that doesn't sound like a compliment, but it's complimented with the fact that no event was announced. Typically, there is either an event announced that doesn't happen, happens at the wrong time, or happens without being announced. It's kinda sad that people got excited because we got an announcement for memorial day events before our weekend events. This says that the priority is a bit off with the team and that we are getting event notice far too late. I shouldn't have to wake up at 8:00am (EST) on Saturday to check the forums for the possibility of an event starting at 11:00am (EST) (which is typical, so it's assumed by almost all players) because the GMs didn't post anything by the time I went to bed at midnight the night before.

5. We at least got an announcement for a major update. This at least nullifies the fact that ,what had been monthly, we've gone without an update for 2 months. This said... it's over a month later than designed to be, similar to last year.

Sticking to a 2. I wanted to upgrade from the 2 I gave last month, but It's not consistent. Keep it going for another month and you got a 3. Increase in player base (via advertising or events, told a couple GSes about ad events I had planned) and/or get at least some of those bugs fixed/ update the player base on them (it's been months without mention for most of them) and it'll be a 4/5.

Overall a vast increase in performance by AGE in DWO, mainly due to OneShot, but small other contributions as well. Keep the direction going.

EDIT:
AirMech is not on the survey list of games. Also, GREAT rebound after last month's horrendous, unacceptable scores. While they aren't great so far they are much more spread out and significantly better so far.

Extra tiny edits added about GSes.

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedMay 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Shaiya/Twelve Sky 2

I've been a loyal Shaiya player for 6 years now ( my favorite game is shaiya) and I can only see the population decreasing day by day and Barely anything being done to fix the real bugs such as the HP glitch or the Stealth/Fox/Undo-Buff glitch. Also every time you add a new patch, you don't test it good enough. Btw you and your bureaucratic customer support sucks, You ban innocent players without good reason and my rating isn't getting much higher with all the ridiculous PvP base rules and crap. Banning for bad language has also been an issue for many players, When will you learn that the only real way to solve a problem is with content, such as a customizable ban filter for only player's who don't care to hear stuff. I for one am really angry with how you ban many of my friends permanently for bad language and feel something should be done other then just banning innocent players. We need a real fix and not any of those stupid rules and bans you always like to give players. Banning players will only cause you to loose money and cause the players to write bad stuff about A.G.E. . Please Fix our games and Do away with your crappy lazy rules, Even though IK you wont and will probably just delete this post as soon as you see it.

I've also been a player of 12 Sky 2 for 3 years now and I find it just awful you and your team have to shut down everything we were doing there without compensating AP, You wouldn't release any info until after you sucked the AP dry out of people in the last tier, I don't buy AP for 12 Sky 2 but I think the way you are running it is horrible.

Hello, do you want the Good ole Shaiya back, then visit my thread at http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2213173 . Remember the good ole shaiya?

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMay 24, 2013 1:47 pm
cmstache wrote:
EDIT:
AirMech is not on the survey list of games. Also, GREAT rebound after last month's horrendous, unacceptable scores. While they aren't great so far they are much more spread out and significantly better so far.

Extra tiny edits added about GSes.  

Fixed

Gudmugly

Rank 3
Gudmugly
PostedMay 24, 2013 2:13 pm
I rated you a 4, Last Chaos.

The GMs have been interacting quite a bit, decent forum events from Aeria and the game sages. The RT tickets I've sent in were dealt with fairly promptly. The sometimes daily serverwide buffs are helpful eventhough I am not always on to receive them. Overall a positive improvement.

m.koletsos

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2013 2:19 pm
You need to make more event guys on phnx .... and to make some GS so the game wont be in trouble -.- i mean when someone got problems to ask GS ( phoenix server )
and i vote 3

_WarDoom_

PostCountError
_WarDoom_
PostedMay 24, 2013 2:23 pm
Lol, you guys are so mean. Its definitely a 2 or 3 not a 1. Even though I got banned for no stupid reason(afking in game for 2 minutes), they aren't that bad.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedMay 24, 2013 2:33 pm
Let's see.

Cash shop will break, is breaking, or has broken all of your games.

Your GM staff is stretched to ridiculous limits, wrecking ticket response time.

And you broke the site. Again.

Can you guess which number I voted?

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
PostedMay 24, 2013 2:41 pm
LedZepMan92 wrote:
Let's see.

Sounds like a 5 to me. o3o

<center></center>

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedMay 24, 2013 2:49 pm
ThaoBear wrote:
LedZepMan92 wrote:
Let's see.

Sounds like a 5 to me. o3o