Coming from DWO only this month (haven't gotten on any other games I visit some):
While we still have NUMEROUS issues that haven't even been brought up. That being said, I see lots of positives.
1. The Game Sage team overall is doing great. We are having a tournament finish registration and starting next week. Since the new team took over there hasn't been much downtime between events. They seem to be taking turns rotating, which is great, so they won't burn out and don't need more than a couple ideas for them at a time.
EDIT: They've even gone above-and-beyond and are catching scammers, investigating a known phishing on behalf of a player (gathering proof), and scamming in general has been dealt with more quickly and decreased because of their efforts.
2. In over two years I personally saw AND HAD A CONVERSATION WITH a GM for my first time in game. While it's unacceptable that it took a little over two years for this to happen, but it seems to be getting corrected a little bit. Props to GMOneShot. He's been active and I know he's taking turns visiting all three factions in-game. He's doing a great job with communication with the players. He's been the best addition to the DWO team (and Aeria, for that matter) since last scenario's (coming up on a year) update, the most important feature of which doesn't work. And he has a great sense of humor and remembers players as more than just a login name. He even has running jokes with multiple players on the shout box.
3. Since last feedback thread not a single promotion has had to be re-payed out because of a screw-up. As upset I am about some games shutting down it seems that the GMs have time to do stuff properly.
4. There was no event last weekend. I know that doesn't sound like a compliment, but it's complimented with the fact that no event was announced. Typically, there is either an event announced that doesn't happen, happens at the wrong time, or happens without being announced. It's kinda sad that people got excited because we got an announcement for memorial day events before our weekend events. This says that the priority is a bit off with the team and that we are getting event notice far too late. I shouldn't have to wake up at 8:00am (EST) on Saturday to check the forums for the possibility of an event starting at 11:00am (EST) (which is typical, so it's assumed by almost all players) because the GMs didn't post anything by the time I went to bed at midnight the night before.
5. We at least got an announcement for a major update. This at least nullifies the fact that ,what had been monthly, we've gone without an update for 2 months. This said... it's over a month later than designed to be, similar to last year.
Sticking to a 2. I wanted to upgrade from the 2 I gave last month, but It's not consistent. Keep it going for another month and you got a 3. Increase in player base (via advertising or events, told a couple GSes about ad events I had planned) and/or get at least some of those bugs fixed/ update the player base on them (it's been months without mention for most of them) and it'll be a 4/5.
Overall a vast increase in performance by AGE in DWO, mainly due to OneShot, but small other contributions as well. Keep the direction going.
AirMech is not on the survey list of games. Also, GREAT rebound after last month's horrendous, unacceptable scores. While they aren't great so far they are much more spread out and significantly better so far.
Extra tiny edits added about GSes.