12%43 Votes
1 (Poor)
42%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 333 Votes

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedMay 30, 2013 4:35 pm
Wth is up with all these ugly glitter gifs though?
Advertisement

JessySama

Rank 0
JessySama
PostedMay 30, 2013 6:28 pm
3 for me guys.
There's a lot of pros and cons... that I don't feel like mencion all of them.

But people already did that so... ^^
I hope to see more improvement. As I always did.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedMay 30, 2013 9:52 pm
walmazi wrote:
Extra0rdinary wrote:

This one is self explanatory, I should hope. Near everything in Item Malls for any game is over priced. $20 for a regular costume without stats? Or in the case of Scarlet Breasts just to remove your character's underwear.. Wonderful! While Aeria does need to make profit, please tell me how much it costs to design the costume... $1? $2? (This is of course theoretically speaking, since it doesn't cost anything to make pixels, but I digress.)  

But that's thing is that it sometimes works to thier advantage.

Aka because it's $20 only a select amount off players have it and having it becomes a rich-person niche. Rich guys are happy because they have something other's cannot, poor people are happy because they feel that the rich guy wasted money on the game rather than anything else. If it's too cheap, then everyone gets it and it's not exciting anymore (like the free ingame event costumes)

A long time back I remember forking out $20 for the Christmas costume! A few people had it and it was Christmas time.... T_T  

Pointing to EE at this one. Most item mall costumes have "knock off" versions of them already in the game via Alpaca capsules. So not being exciting anymore is gone there.

joey3155

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2013 11:18 pm
I give Aeria a 4.5 I have no complaints played alot of Aeria games over the years and either I am a very patient man or I am a very lucky man. But I've had a nice experience thusfar. Though I will say Aeria's account system needs work. I could not recover my inactive account so I ended up emailing some address that was on the website. Lmao.

SLLInjection

Rank 0
SLLInjection
PostedMay 31, 2013 1:15 am
seaotters wrote:
Wth is up with all these ugly glitter gifs though?  

Your signature is broke... Rolling Eyes

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedMay 31, 2013 2:06 am
1 As usual.

GunZ -

Horribly managed and is finally closing tomorrow.
GunZ was down for 5 days this month leaving our player base to a WHOPPING 100 PLAYERS IN IT'S LAST 2 WEEKS.
I have been with gunz since 2006 and I am incredibly mad about how Aeria and MAIET have horrible interaction regarding hackers and updates.
The GMs did nothing to contribute to gunz in any way up until now with GMOneShot who has been pretty awesome to us since he came to Aeria.
Hackers rarely if ever get banned.
NO GM interaction before gmoneshot
Gave a gamesage gamemaster abilities

Scarlet Blade -
Pay 2 win started in the first week.
Gamble Box is really not fair, at least raise the chance. I'm pretty sure its at 0% right now of getting anything good. There's also that overpriced bunny ear ._.
GMs want to stop the gold buyers rather than the source, the gold sellers. That really makes no sense to me.
At the rate the game is working It will probably die by next year.

IGN: Curaja <Relentless> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

zeltin

Rank 0
PostedMay 31, 2013 3:15 am
4 from me,only been playing 6 days but seems pretty good.Scenery/monsters are fantasticly done Smile

zeltin

Rank 0
PostedMay 31, 2013 3:17 am
PS:Refering to Scarlet Blade.

VanirDWO

Rank 3
PostedMay 31, 2013 5:19 am
Just like in the previous poll....I once again give you a 1 Aeria. Keep up the great work, hope to see more of it in the future. While you're at it, just fire yourselves lol, you're clearly incompetent of functioning as a game hosting company.

I wish I could give lower than a 1, but alas...I am unable to Sad

SnowVerse

Rank 0
SnowVerse
PostedMay 31, 2013 6:27 am
Aznteck wrote:
Does anyone else feel like this?

Exactly, lol.