Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMay 27, 2013 10:26 pm
Kizuna7 wrote:
Zimmey17 wrote:
As long as stupid players; remain stupid, Aeria will do just fine  

What he said.

~Lil_Kizuna

Shall we all be nice? I understand your feelings, plus we've reiterated the issue as normal, however atm there are only 224 votes as of this statement.

You really watch aeria to listen? Get 20-30% of their players to respond to the vote. I agree with some of your statements, except this one by you n zimmey. However, if you truly want to shock aeria awake, two options.... either be a huge spender/investor and pull money out to make a point or get 20-30% or more of the player base to vote in this poll and make comments. It's like voting in USA politics, money or numbers make the difference, not the few when people don't vote. Thanks for replying and hope this is taken as a nice reply since it's meant as such. Cheers!

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMay 27, 2013 10:51 pm
Oberonu wrote:
Kizuna7 wrote:
Zimmey17 wrote:

What he said.

~Lil_Kizuna

Shall we all be nice? I understand your feelings, plus we've reiterated the issue as normal, however atm there are only 224 votes as of this statement.

You really watch aeria to listen? Get 20-30% of their players to respond to the vote. I agree with some of your statements, except this one by you n zimmey. However, if you truly want to shock aeria awake, two options.... either be a huge spender/investor and pull money out to make a point or get 20-30% or more of the player base to vote in this poll and make comments. It's like voting in USA politics, money or numbers make the difference, not the few when people don't vote. Thanks for replying and hope this is taken as a nice reply since it's meant as such. Cheers!  

I just ignore everything ZimmeyTheTroll posts

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMay 27, 2013 11:41 pm
Zimmey17 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Oberonu wrote:
Kizuna7 wrote:
Zimmey17 wrote:

What he said.

~Lil_Kizuna

I just ignore everything ZimmeyTheTroll posts  

Most of my post are thought provoking and are of sound quality. They are not the run of the mill or uninformative post that a person with 8860 posts would produce. Furthermore this section is for my/others critic of Aeria, not your critic of my posts.

Good day sir

BTW I find "ZimmeyTheTroll" to be a form of name calling or harassment. I didn't expect this from a Game Sage. Perhaps someone can tell me where to send a RT.  

Still trolling I see

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMay 28, 2013 1:27 am
I have been generaally satisfied by the services Aeria games has been providing. They solve our problems and listen to us when we have issues.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms and Soldier Front 2. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

crbaal

Rank 0
crbaal
PostedMay 28, 2013 2:40 am
Well deff voting Poor From playin Shaiya = no test patches jus run it and screw the game np. never listen to anyone on shaiya about problems you just run it and hope for the best not considering what players could lose.

Digimon Masters Hard server has been up for how long now? you cant even provide a server that can hold the ammount of players playing the game let alone sort out any of the problems the server has.

But once again even if 20%+ players voted this is a joke of a poll coz aeria really dont care bout this they just placing it there to make us feel like they care

fgreenoak

Rank 0
fgreenoak
PostedMay 28, 2013 6:51 am
Gave ya'll a 3 for the split between the good and bad below.

From the SB point of view...

Good: The GS team does their job well. The GM's have been doing a good job dealing with the recent issues and the content update.

Bad: Not dealing with gold sellers and their bots; hackers, and exploiters very well. The item mall and the normal business as usual; overpricing and gamble boxes. In game economy that is already beginning to lock new players out due to the above; unless you are an AP seller of course.

I used to play DoMO a while back and GF. I quit playing due to the same bad issues I mentioned above. Come on Aeria, these are not hard things to fix, if you just listen to your customers.

USFimage

Rank 1
USFimage
PostedMay 28, 2013 7:17 am
Regardless what everyone thinks, I personally think Aeria is doing a great job at Playtime Events and Tiered Spenders(Also Bonus ladders). The only thing that could be better is the payout of prizes, but hey...

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedMay 28, 2013 7:20 am
Oberonu wrote:

I personally don't care whether you agree with me(or Zims <no offense brah) since its not a factor in whether Aeria decides to change or not. Its a feedback thread, deal with it.

Oberonu wrote:
You really watch aeria to listen? Get 20-30% of their players to respond to the vote. I agree with some of your statements, except this one by you n zimmey.  

Even if I were to gather the entire player base of one game to vote it would still not count as 20-30%. My home game being DWO(currently) wouldn't even count for 10% of Aerias population so... don't count for the impossibruh. Also here's another nice thing to keep in mind. Remember all those other games which kept complaining on the other FB threads? Where are they at now lol
Oberonu wrote:
However, if you truly want to shock Aeria awake, two options.... either be a huge spender/investor and pull money out to make a point  

No.. that's why I agreed with this statement earlier..
Zimmey17 wrote:

One good example would be when players continue to buy ruin boxes while nagging about AT THE SAME TIME hoping that the odds were changed in their favor. Reality check people~ IF YOU CONTINUE TO BUY SAID ITEM AERIA'S LOGIC TO THIS ACTION IS THAT EVERYTHING IS FINE AND THERE IS NOTHING TO FIX. In fact they might just add another ruin box with the next big item/armor/whatever just because the first one was so profitable. Spending less as a majority speaks louder imo.
Oberonu wrote:
or more of the player base to vote in this poll and make comments.  

Explained already above. Those who care enough will give their feedback nonetheless.
Oberonu wrote:
It's like voting in USA politics, money or numbers make the difference, not the few when people don't vote.  

I giggled since I've seen a couple of times where the majority was considered the minority when it came in favor for Aeria and vice-versa. Aeria so silly~
Oberonu wrote:
Thanks for replying and hope this is taken as a nice reply since it's meant as such. Cheers!  
I'm not even mad brah~ ♥ I apologize since this also has nothing to do with the feedback thread lol

~Lil_Kizuna