How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 (Excellent)
12%40 Votes
4
16%54 Votes
3
16%55 Votes
2
12%43 Votes
1 (Poor)
42%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 333 Votes
Author Message

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
Joined
07 May 2013
Posts
618
Location
Cloud Nine, Norway
PostedMay 27, 2013 11:34 am
Phoenix_Shi wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
ansagon wrote:
Because every game have its own teams, I'd suggest you do this poll in each game's general forum.  
Would be the best too have it like that  
That would make sense if they actually cared about what we say, and listened to our input. Based on what I've seen since I've come here, they don't. I get the feeling this monthly thread isn't here to get feedback from players, but is a place for people to vent their frustrations.  


Or maybe it's just so they can point towards it when someone argues that Aeria doesn't take feedback from their players. If only they realized that letting us write feedback and actually doing something with the feedback given are two different things..
Advertisement

Mattheus077

Rank 0
Mattheus077
Joined
14 Jan 2012
Posts
50
Location
Silverton, Brazil
PostedMay 27, 2013 12:18 pm
Seeing the vote here since I made a request crazy. Well, the quality of service of Aeria (for me) is excellent. Since we do not use AP, I use only the Aeria forums and Tickets. The response of Tickets is very fast, the forums do not already know (and so took into account only the Contact).

Have others who think every second that passed in Mouse stirring, moving the little arrow, clicking and spending your eyes reading everything here voted at most 3.

NoMoarAmmo

Rank 0
NoMoarAmmo
Joined
03 Mar 2013
Posts
154
Location
In A Cardboard Box United States
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:22 pm

2...
I've been playing AVA for about three months now and at first I really enjoyed it. Then the

servers died and I've D/Ced around 4 times a day. The past update bugs have been hanging

around for way too long and the content update is still nowhere to be seen. The GMs and GSs

are helpful but not friendly.

That Dancing Banana Though.

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
Joined
19 May 2008
Posts
1225
Location
France
PostedMay 27, 2013 3:05 pm
broken415 wrote:
seaotters wrote:
So I heard that you guys might bring DoMo back from one of the more devoted players of the game.

Whether if this is true or not, if it were possible, I'd give you a big fat -5 rating since 1 isn't low enough. You literally ignored that game for a least a good year and a half, didn't give us the server merge we were promised, and left a lot of players unhappy when the game finally closed.

Why you want to bring this game back just to neglect again is beyond me.  


Promised server merge, ignored for long time, and unhappy players when game closed. Sounds exactly like what happen to Twelve Sky 2. I really hope Aeria will learn from their mistakes and improve. Scarlet blade seemed to hold a lot of promise, but seeing some posts from Scarlet Blade players, it seems like it isn't going in the right direction. If Aeria messes up Lime Odyssey when it comes out, I'm done with Aeria.. so lets hope for the best Wink  


If anything, once Lime comes out they will promote it as long as they can until the next best thing that comes out. So eventually, Lime will follow the crap that SB will experience well enough like TS2 and DoMO did (iirc, Shiaya is experience the same neglect as well).

I really don't understand why they do these, not like they even read the feedbacks. Even if they do, then they really need to take in consideration in what the community has to say. Any positive feedback almost always comes from a GS. Sigh.

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
Joined
07 May 2013
Posts
618
Location
Cloud Nine, Norway
PostedMay 27, 2013 3:07 pm
seaotters wrote:
If anything, once Lime comes out they will promote it as long as they can until the next best thing that comes out. So eventually, Lime will follow the crap that SB will experience well enough like TS2 and DoMO did (iirc, Shiaya is experience the same neglect as well).  


The new games are just like shiny new toys, once they're not so shiny any more, they move on to a new toy and leave the other one neglected. Yay Aeria?

<center></center>

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
Joined
19 May 2008
Posts
1225
Location
France
PostedMay 27, 2013 3:11 pm
ThaoBear wrote:
seaotters wrote:
If anything, once Lime comes out they will promote it as long as they can until the next best thing that comes out. So eventually, Lime will follow the crap that SB will experience well enough like TS2 and DoMO did (iirc, Shiaya is experience the same neglect as well).  


The new games are just like shiny new toys, once they're not so shiny any more, they move on to a new toy and leave the other one neglected. Yay Aeria?  


Lol, anyone remember Realm of the Titans? Never even made it to OB. Gg, Aeria.

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
Joined
07 May 2013
Posts
618
Location
Cloud Nine, Norway
PostedMay 27, 2013 3:15 pm
seaotters wrote:
Lol, anyone remember Realm of the Titans? Never even made it to OB. Gg, Aeria.  


For what it's worth, Aeria probably did the to-be community of that game a favor by dropping it before OB. Saved them from dealing with their game being slowly neglected.

<center></center>

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
Joined
19 May 2008
Posts
1225
Location
France
PostedMay 27, 2013 3:45 pm
ThaoBear wrote:
For what it's worth, Aeria probably did the to-be community of that game a favor by dropping it before OB. Saved them from dealing with their game being slowly neglected.  


Too bad they still felt the same neglect that everyone else had though. They had a closed beta testing, I think.

minahope

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
minahope
Joined
03 Dec 2009
Posts
1141
Location
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedMay 27, 2013 6:08 pm
I give it a 4 for Grand Fantasia.

Things have been going more-or-less fine.

The team we have for GF is, in my opinion great atm.

I like it.

Mkbai.

POwningtraines

Rank 0
POwningtraines
Joined
25 Nov 2012
Posts
78
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedMay 27, 2013 7:39 pm
2, you added gear finally for soldier front.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: