16%55 Votes
12%43 Votes
1 (Poor)
42%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 333 Votes

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedMay 27, 2013 1:12 am   Last edited by Saltyloves on May 28, 2013 11:23 am. Edited 1 time in total
It's a 2 for me.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
  • Scarlet Blade handled the char deletion thing fairly well with relatively quick results and plenty of updates. Unfortunately players had to beg for updates at a couple of points, even if it was to say there are no updates. Still, not horrible for a near-catastrophic event.

• Obspho, tactics, Nyago, Paladin.

• Plenty of events for games that are in limbo, such as Lime.

• Mod team revamp. But that took how many years....? Neutral

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
  • Rewards Program. Do I have to explain? First it was "Soon" then it was "Ijji" and then it was just locked. An update or a "Nope" would have been great sometime in the last year. It's a perfect example of Aeria's flawed communications with its playerbase.

• Scarlet Blade is Shaiya's clone in nearly every respect--including bugs and issues like hacks and economy/promotions. Why aren't we learning from all the mistakes made in Shaiya and trying to improve SB's future? As a player, I don't even want to go any further because after 2+ years on Shaiya, I know exactly where it will end up. Player suggestions for promotions are being outright ignored. The economy is already a train wreck. I am not impressed.

• Website/Mobile. These same issues with the website (being "logged out" randomly) have been going on ever since the big change to the pretty new layout. How long has it been? Quite a while, now. And it's migrated to the mobile version as well, with zero solutions being offered to anyone asking for help and no noticeable changes that seem to help. As a GS this is especially difficult because I can't even use mobile shoutbox. I have to read posts on mobile (because LTE service loads them far quicker than my satellite ISP) and respond on my computer because that's the only way I can be logged in. Mobile is supposed to be convenient. It's a pain in the butt.

Advertisement

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMay 27, 2013 4:17 am
This month my grade will be the highest ever.
I voted 4.From Scarlet-Blade view point.
Why?
Needless to say GM's are doing an awesome job in interacting with community, updating us on any news and helping resolve issues both in game and on forums.

Game is awesome, when i compare it to Shaiya it has soo much farmable content and you can really succeed without spending ap.Even AP items drop from bosses which is great.

Only 2-3 things that i don't like, 2 of them are to do with item mall. a) Too many mistery boxes, even in ladders. A few times it happend that final ladder got only mboxes in it and item mall is crovded with mboxes.
b)I don't like the idea of bonus ladder itself, why? you spend 10k ap and you can redeem only 1 od prizes unlike with tiers you redeem all of them. However i do like that you have put 2x ladders running at the same time now.

and the last thing is too few in game pvp events(hosted by GM's). Yesterday was the first pvp event that i seen in SB and i would like to see a lot more of them with random bosses and good drops along the way so more people come to pvp and enjoy it Very Happy

Other than that everything is great.

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedMay 27, 2013 4:32 am
1 for Shaiya, because it's unplayable because of all these glitches. I mean really, it's getting worse and worse, 1 not enough anymore.
2 if some GM gives me Blue Set.

goodone111

Rank 3
goodone111
PostedMay 27, 2013 5:42 am
Voted 1.

Hackers hackers hackers !!!! EVERY WHERE !!! Wolfteam sucks :/

NO COMMENTS!!

<a></a>

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedMay 27, 2013 5:48 am

Rating for Shaiya

I was tempted to "up" my rating to a 2 instead of the usual 1 because I like what Adamanteus8 is doing, specifically there was an improvement in communication between the last major-fail patch and the one that made the game playable again (last week?).

However I've left it as a 1 for two specific reasons and one more general point:
1/ Lack of a satisfactory response to my ticket #9400897 (opened since 13/March) - I'd share details here to illustrate how crazy that is but I think that's against the ToS.
2/ The apparent lack of any understanding of the game shown by the AGE staff handling tickets, besides #9400897 another example of this would be #9894911.
Overall, what irks me the most is that AGE still price Shaiya as a premium, flagship product (i.e. 30k AP tiers!!!) but all the evidence is that the management are not staffing up the team to a level to deliver that and don't even give the people on that team an opportunity to experience the game for themselves and interact with the community in-game either socially or through events.

ansagon

Rank 1
ansagon
PostedMay 27, 2013 6:26 am
Because every game have its own teams, I'd suggest you do this poll in each game's general forum. I voted for the "overall" feeling, who sums just the games and/or forums I were active in last months: EE, LO and SB

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedMay 27, 2013 9:48 am
So I heard that you guys might bring DoMo back from one of the more devoted players of the game.

Whether if this is true or not, if it were possible, I'd give you a big fat -5 rating since 1 isn't low enough. You literally ignored that game for a least a good year and a half, didn't give us the server merge we were promised, and left a lot of players unhappy when the game finally closed.

Why you want to bring this game back just to neglect again is beyond me.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedMay 27, 2013 9:55 am
ansagon wrote:
Because every game have its own teams, I'd suggest you do this poll in each game's general forum.  
Would be the best too have it like that

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedMay 27, 2013 10:46 am
seaotters wrote:
So I heard that you guys might bring DoMo back from one of the more devoted players of the game.

Whether if this is true or not, if it were possible, I'd give you a big fat -5 rating since 1 isn't low enough. You literally ignored that game for a least a good year and a half, didn't give us the server merge we were promised, and left a lot of players unhappy when the game finally closed.

Why you want to bring this game back just to neglect again is beyond me.  

Promised server merge, ignored for long time, and unhappy players when game closed. Sounds exactly like what happen to Twelve Sky 2. I really hope Aeria will learn from their mistakes and improve. Scarlet blade seemed to hold a lot of promise, but seeing some posts from Scarlet Blade players, it seems like it isn't going in the right direction. If Aeria messes up Lime Odyssey when it comes out, I'm done with Aeria.. so lets hope for the best Wink

Retired

Phoenix_Shi

Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
PostedMay 27, 2013 11:27 am
spacefire11 wrote:
ansagon wrote:
Because every game have its own teams, I'd suggest you do this poll in each game's general forum.  
Would be the best too have it like that  
That would make sense if they actually cared about what we say, and listened to our input. Based on what I've seen since I've come here, they don't. I get the feeling this monthly thread isn't here to get feedback from players, but is a place for people to vent their frustrations.