1 (Poor)
42%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 333 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:59 am
Sanku16 wrote:
I'm not going to vote until you guys resolve the problem going on WOLFTEAm...there is some corrupted Gms with evidence. If you guys handle it professionally, and listened to our community and gses, then we going to vote!  

Please post a ticket # for me to look at for this, if you have one.
TY

Advertisement

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:01 am
Superman0X wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
I'm not going to vote until you guys resolve the problem going on WOLFTEAm...there is some corrupted Gms with evidence. If you guys handle it professionally, and listened to our community and gses, then we going to vote!  

TY  

Girlblunder already sent a ticket to you, and you still didn't respond to her over 3 days.

HellStormTitan

Rank 3
HellStormTitan
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:10 am
I was prepared to give a 4/4.5 for Dynasty Warriors Online this month, however 2 recent problems have reduced my post score to a 3.5.

Those 2 problems are:

• No ingame events last weekend.
    After several consecutive weeks of smoothly run events with early announcment threads this month, I was ready to give aeria a better score, however, nothing happened last weekend, no announcement or anything, hope there was a good reason for it (AKA new scenario, which is the other problem)

• New scenario/Updates delayed.
    This time last month, I was hoping that today, DWO would be in the new scenario, or in Limbo atleast, but no. We haven't even had final Campaign yet, which means that if it is not this weekend, then next scenario will be delayed to next month... again.
    I understand if Aeria is trying to make sure the new scenario is run correctly, but it would be apprieciated if we got more news about it, Vert made a thread saying that the update is in the works, but that was a while ago.

Anyway, besides the downs, there are ups too:

• Smoothly run events (Ignoring last weekends)
  • GM Oneshot playing the game
  • Decrease in scamming problems (unless their just happening and no one is posting)
  • GS activity

Hopefully next month, Ill be able to give Aeria a 4, maybe even a 5, if DWO can finally get into the new scenario with no problems, we shall see.

- Credit to Blame - GS ChaoRa.BH1 - Style name: Fengbao - Master of War Blades -

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:11 am
hmmm I'm giving a 5 this time. Mainly because of the excellent work of the GM's and PM's over at SF2. The forums have amazing events and GM interaction with players is great. Keep up the good work ^.^

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:14 am
3. Grand Fantasia has been running along smoothly. If there was an individual game rating system, such as Lime Odyssey's, it would be 4.

Pros

• GMPaladin has been helpful and active towards the Lime Odyssey community, and I applaud him as such. He even helped me after my posts began to disappear.
  • I see AGE improving. Very, very, veeeeery slowly. Unfortunately, not as fast as most people would like.
  • I'm actually starting to see certain games that were thought to be long forgotten 'improving'. I still need a few more opinions till I can say for sure.

Cons

• Games are closing down. Games that have been with AGE for a while.
  • These games were told they would receive updates, and I do believe many of the other updates were "WHOOPS. SORRY. WE'RE CLOSIN YA DOWN."
  • Some rants are indeed valid, and it seems nothing is being done about them.

Also, I still have to continuously log in. Not much of a problem, but it is seriously annoying.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

silverpelt13

Rank 2
silverpelt13
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:22 am
I give you guys a 4

It's a Strange Land here.........

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:29 am
Sanku16 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:

TY  

Girlblunder already sent a ticket to you, and you still didn't respond to her over 3 days.  

I have found them, and am looking at them now. Thankyou.

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:42 am
minuzaki wrote:
3. Grand Fantasia just sucks imo  

ty minu took the words right outta my pixel mouth

<center><div> </div></center>

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:42 am
Voted 1 for GunZ

-Game is closing at the end of May
-Servers went down for about 5 straight days
-Some very poor ticket responses people have showed me
-Our forums have been locked/restricted for about 3 weeks now.
---We can't make new threads
---Can't edit posts
---Can't even post in some certain GunZ subsections like Clan, Self Help, or Fan art subsections

-GM OneShot was very helpful during the days that the servers were down

As always

Respectfully,
Formality

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMay 24, 2013 11:43 am   Last edited by Sanku16 on May 24, 2013 11:46 am. Edited 1 time in total
Superman0X wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Sanku16 wrote:

TY  

I have found them, and am looking at them now. Thankyou.  

Thank you so much.

The evidence in that ticket are OLD evidences where we , as players, all got blamed for leaking the information....Contact me for the new evidences please after you fully investigate the other evidences. I wan't to see who will be blamed this time for leaking this information.