16%55 Votes
12%43 Votes
1 (Poor)
42%141 Votes
Total Votes :: 333 Votes

Bizarro

GameMaster: USA
Bizarro
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:24 am   Last edited by Bizarro on Jun 25, 2013 12:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 05/24/13

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx[url]
Advertisement

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:31 am
1 from GunZ as always.
Every time we kept hearing "updates will come soon, just wait".
everyone knew this was a lie, 1 week before they announced the close they told us updates are coming soon.

100% lying company and would stay away from it.

GunZ Stats website: http://gunzstats.vacau.com

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:31 am

Dynasty warriors online is actually going in the right direction, past bugs are still around which kills the game, but GMs contributions are actually improving.

- We received an update on the current situation about the new scenario (even if it was little, still an update)
- A GM is actually dedicated to learning the game and is playing the game which we rarely ever got.
- GS contribution is actually improving, master noob made a nice tournament for players, along with a bingo event by ivan which featured other GSs participating.

The only thing that is preventing me from giving it a 5 would be the bugs that are still current in game. The crash error i doubt will ever be fixed which is preventing me from giving it a 5, though it seems reduced, it still happens which is still annoying, its been over 2 years i believe.

Other than that, its been ok.

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:33 am
I'm not going to vote until you guys resolve the problem going on WOLFTEAm...there is some corrupted Gms with evidence. If you guys handle it professionally, and listened to our community and gses, then we going to vote!

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:37 am

Same as usual. No need to repeat myself as you all should know my reasons.

Also please use Bizarro more often for this Superman as its only fitting.

~Lil_Kizuna

Hazelone

Rank 1
Hazelone
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:42 am

rate it poor coz my eden eternal game lags as Hard everytime new patch added n not even playable when server is busy like until european ppls r sleeping =_= so **** poor service

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:49 am
3 for me again.

<center><div> </div></center>

BarenoJaje

Rank 0
BarenoJaje
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:54 am
I vote 4, this is my 15th day playing AVA and so far it is fine except some lag in COOP, also some events are late with rewards, few hackers here and there but nothing serious as far as i saw.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:55 am
4 from me.

The excelent work on Scarlet Blade that led to the restoration of everyones character was something well done and appreciated by the entire community.

The only reason i don't give a 5 is that it bothers me how in LC week after week we rarely get patch notes even though new content is introduced on the weekly maints.

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMay 24, 2013 10:56 am
3 , because I'm waiting LO for 2 years xD , yea I know you can do nothing about it but atleast give us an Alpha date x,x