Gankuhard

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2013 1:32 am

RG'S VS Free Knights'S ROFL

This new map will be quiet some fun and give our guild even more chances to stomp more rg into bloody pulps. I think I will start keeping track of events that go on venus server Free Knights side here seems much more fun. I expect the prices to hopefully go down abit since this new patch. well all except for rings that is. There has been talk about how the new box and things r going to be almost untouchable but we will see about that in the future.
Advertisement

Ayona

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2013 2:30 am
Indeed! The new Player versus Player open world map will surely be quite the quiet peach- If you don't follow the Zerg that will surely accompany this massive landscape.

What kind of treasures will be in-store for our Arkana? A question, undoubtedly, asked by many and -yet- sought out by few.
So much to be uncovered and even contested over that puts our old map to shame! Bring the future now! May the chorus revel in song of this day of how treasure seekers got their wishes fulfilled in full!

Curiosity might have killed the cat but remember of how even the simplest of satisfaction can bring it back!

Gankuhard

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2013 3:43 am

EH

eh alrdy know wat the pach has to offer as in loot I am simply hoping the god dam drop rates r decent.

Ayona

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2013 5:21 am
Your sense of adventure is as astounding and astute as the wastelands themselves.

Good on ye' - 'eh?

ksh08031961

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2013 5:55 am
new map should be fun indeed.

VenusScarlet

Rank 0
VenusScarlet
PostedMay 23, 2013 6:17 am

Re: RG'S VS Free Knights'S ROFL

Gankuhard wrote:
This new map will be quiet some fun and give our guild even more chances to stomp more rg into bloody pulps. I think I will start keeping track of events that go on venus server Free Knights side here seems much more fun. I expect the prices to hopefully go down abit since this new patch. well all except for rings that is. There has been talk about how the new box and things r going to be almost untouchable but we will see about that in the future.  

I agree, Free Knights side is much more fun and everybody should pvp there! Go, go FKs!

Cheers,
A bored RG

Itsalexisonfire

Rank 0
Itsalexisonfire
PostedMay 23, 2013 8:57 am

Gankuhard wrote:

How cute :'D

Gankuhard

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2013 9:40 am

can't wait

god can't wait for the servers to come up a new map to stomp rg all around the map woot woot

liruhong7965

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2013 9:50 am

VenusScarlet wrote:
Gankuhard wrote:

I agree, Free Knights side is much more fun and everybody should pvp there! Go, go FKs!

Cheers,
A bored RG  

You go no one else to blame other than the FKs who went to RG, quite a few in Pure that you probably know.

VenusScarlet

Rank 0
VenusScarlet
PostedMay 23, 2013 10:06 am

liruhong7965 wrote:
VenusScarlet wrote:
Gankuhard wrote:

Cheers,
A bored RG  

You go no one else to blame other than the FKs who went to RG, quite a few in Pure that you probably know.  

Yea a few, but I really hope that's not the Free Knights excuse for the RG domination in Caergate, when we're still outnumbered although a few pvperes chosed to switch, probably for the same reason Caergate is lost for FKs: Lack of competitive pvp guilds and cooperation, except from some exceptional examples like Grimorie, Beast or Vietnam, but those alone can't give Titan to you all, and never saw your faction helping them~