Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedMay 22, 2013 7:45 am
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Advertisement

.LazyKitty.

Rank 4
.LazyKitty.
PostedMay 22, 2013 7:52 am
nutsonurchin425 wrote:
xbox is paytowin now  

xbox have always been pay to win...

on top of that, you have to pay for the game...

ps4 is like 10times better on hardware

SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
the scythe has a sweeping motion that can kill like, 3 people at once if done right
AznMaggot wrote:
Zaystev custom = Mosin with toilet paper around it.

AgnosticM4

Rank 4
AgnosticM4
PostedMay 22, 2013 9:00 am
I'll stick with my WiiU.
That's really fun.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

iPoly

Rank 2
iPoly
PostedMay 22, 2013 9:18 am
Not many xbox lovers in this topic.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMay 22, 2013 9:29 am   Last edited by Killa_1112 on May 22, 2013 10:10 am. Edited 1 time in total
I love Xbox, Halo is one of my fav games of all time, but Micro$oft are just ripping people off, pay to play the game on ANOTHER console!? really?

And i thought Aeria was bad.

I won't be buying this one, not even for my beloved halo series, Microsoft should flop, its customers should boycott this console, those money grabber need to learn the hard way.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedMay 22, 2013 9:30 am
Kyunikeon wrote:
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No  

^

<center><div> </div></center>

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
PostedMay 22, 2013 9:35 am
Killa_1112 wrote:
I love Xbox, Halo is one of my fav games of all time, but Microoft are just ripping people off, pay to play the game on ANOTHER console!? really?  

Pretty much this. Xbox is omg awesome, but wasting money on this.. no thanks.

Also Halo ♥_♥!

<center></center>

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedMay 22, 2013 10:02 am
ThaoBear wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:
I love Xbox, Halo is one of my fav games of all time, but Microoft are just ripping people off, pay to play the game on ANOTHER console!? really?  

Pretty much this. Xbox is omg awesome, but wasting money on this.. no thanks.

Also Halo ♥_♥!  
:O

PM me your Xbox live username, ill add you Very Happy

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedMay 22, 2013 11:27 am   Last edited by Nornkitty on May 22, 2013 12:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
This may turn into a long reply, if it is I apologize.
I'm 36 years old, I started my good ol days playing video games from the atari 2600. I went from systems like NES, Super NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, Sony Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Xbox360.

Now I never understood why Microsoft made you pay to play online with your friends. PC games you could for free, using voice chats like vent, mumble, etc.. and same with Playstation 3, it was free to play with your friends as long as you had an internet connection.

Consoles today, in my opinion are getting away.....faaarr away from doing just one thing, one thing that is all I need it to do...and that is just to play games. I do not need twitter, I do not need facebook, I do not need netflix, I do not need always on. All I want is to put my game in and play it. Now I don't mind having a friends list on both xbox and playstation, but all the other things they add, just aren't for me. As I said, let me just get to my friends list or the game menu, that's it.

So...let me get this straight. Co-op games are now going to have to cost extra to play if let's say, you bought a 2 player co-op game and you want to take it to your friends/girlfriends/boyfriends/brothers/sisters/cousins/whoever house to play, and they want you to shell out some extra cash if they don't have it just to play it with them? Making the game download only to your hd for one, takes time, secondly it will take up space and before long your hd will start getting full. Not only is this stupid, you can't even trade games with your friends if they have a game you want to try that you do not or vice versa. What if your friend or whoever simply wants to borrow it to try the game out for themselves before they buy it or what if they or you want to rent it for that simple fact before buying?

This applies also to the above paragraph...You can buy used games...but you have to pay an extra fee to play them. With the economic conditions that some countries are in right now, me being from the united states, you would think corporations would be more...customer friendly. These moves right here to me, should be illegal. It's punishing us as consumers and restricting us on what we can and can not do with our products we buy. It's not right. After we buy said product, it is our right to do whatever we want with it, heck we could buy a bad game and use it as a drink coaster for that matter or for target practice. So Microsoft is now in the regulating video game industry?

I do NOT want a kinect nor do I even need one. So many bad reviews I have read in gameinformer about kinect games, also who the heck will want to spend their time waving their arms around in the air to do something in game when we have controllers? I get what they are trying to do, make us more active while playing games but too many times the mechanics aren't there and motion sensor is just sloppy. If I want to be active, I'll go outside and do something. Just let me enjoy my game sitting and relaxing. Also people may not have a large enough room to use a kinect.

Not backwards compatible. I can never figure this one out either. Both sony and xbox now are doing this. Nintendo Wii was the only system that let you play gamecube games but sony microsoft did not allow you to use the already owned game discs you had to play your favorite already owned games and it is STILL continuing. It's disgusting and bad business practice that are forcing us to either a.) download already said owned game to play it usually for a fee or b.) sell it or trade it in for new games. Now for some people this may not be a big concern because they will use already owned games towards a trade in for a reserve or for a new game. But we spend a lot of money on our games and games we like we may want to go back and play them. It's just not right.

All in all the video game industry has been struggling for some time. All these microtransactions, dlcs for games that aren't really necessary, costs going up and adding more limitations for us as consumers is not a good idea. Whoever the people in the video game industry now think these are good ideas need to be fired. I'm more inclined to go back to cartridge based systems like the NES, Super NES or sega genesis or even the playstation 1 or 2 or sega dreamcast where I can simply put my game in and just play. I know the graphics may not be stellar or anything but at least with those systems that's when I had the most enjoyable memories of all the great games I was able to play with either myself, a friend or family member. Now gaming is more of a luxury, not a fun hobby like it used to be.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMay 22, 2013 11:58 am
I do not even own a PS3 or Xbox360, so not having any opinions about PS4 and Xbox One.
What's going to change? Both Consoles have Octa-Core CPUs now as I heard, probably a better Multimedia Center built in and games will run on better graphics.
In my opinion, nothing can beat PC Gaming. Yes, building a Gaming PC may be expensive, but the performance you get is much better than any Gaming Console.
I spent about 400$ on components and built them into my old PC Case. It looks ugly, but who cares? I run every game on High at HD Resolution (if the game supports it), and some even on Ultra without Framerate drops.
For certain games that are easier to play on Gaming Consoles, simply buy a Gamepad.
A quality PC is all you need, and it lasts for years.