Author Message

JoshexDirad

Rank 0
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
100
Location
United States
PostedMay 21, 2013 2:20 pm

PVP broken

I don't like complaining.
OK I'm not asking you what you think devs i'm telling you what is happening.

1: people have realized that not only is the content exactly the same on both sides, but that the Free Knights side is the Team friendly and PVP friendly side. so instead of playing an an RG character they all give up on thier RG and make an Free Knights then transefer over all thier money and items.

2: there are too many Free Knights, they dominate Caergate by sheer numbers, they have 3 full teams battling dirgebane every time he's up and then 3 more teams just walking around killing RG players and swarming the RG base. they also have at least 1 team protecting the entrance from the RG side of the criminal core.

it really is sad, they have learned that there is a winning side and everyone has joined it. leaving those of us who don;t want to re level another character stuck on the loosing side.

3: the hacking has begun;

3a; I have witnessed with my own eyes my whipper's health and SP get suddenly drained to 200 HP and 20 SP as soon as I get in 20 meters of certain Free Knights players even if they aren't attacking. seriously they don;t attack they just stand there and move slowly hack your HP and SP then run away into thier pack so it can kill you fast.

3b; I have witnessed with my own eyes an Free Knights player get defeated and reappear 5 meters away with full HP 2 seconds later (nowhere near thier base and too fast to have activated an item)

4: I have evidence of massive Free Knights botting, some Free Knights characters will run around in circles and when they latch onto an NPC named shirley they just follow her without attacking even if it's not thier shirley.

5: they run, as said above they come in packs, massive packs and they bob in and out back and forth making 1 attack and running to the other side of the pack. thats not strategy thats cowardice.

we need ways to fix all this or the game will become an only Free Knights game the entire RG side will be barren as more and more players switch sides because of being hopelessly out-numbered.

seriously I have never seen a successful Dirgebane on the RG side. we jst can;t do it the Free Knights have hackers and huge groups and they are there doing it ALL DAY LONG.

anti-run we need this, not a hold not sleep, auto battle anti run (you attacked an enemy player you can't run away or use a bike for 60 seconds)

as for the hacking.. seriously I don't know why all of aeria's american and european servers are full of hackers and gold spam bots.. gee i wonder, OH maybe because the rest of the world hates us! asia and russia and the middle east and the countries in africa, they come on our american and european servers to spam thier adds and hack us for satisfaction of telling thier friends "I hacked some american players today, I feel so good about ruining thier gameplay experience, they think they are superior to us so now we will be superior to them in thier own luxury game."

well @#$% that

@#$%& you I'm done, I will not be made an example of by hackers. instead I refuse to play SB any more till the above is fixed.

additionally, DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO JUST DO PVE CONTENT AND THAT CAERGATE IS OPTIONAL

RG side is so barren.. theres rarely many people on and they never want to team, i'd be lucky to get one other team member in most cases.

PVE content gets boring when theres no other players in sight.

caergate may be optional, but it's not fair that I can't get rewards from dirgebane because my side doesn't have enough people to counter the Free Knights armada.
Advertisement

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
Joined
04 Jun 2011
Posts
428
Location
Romania
PostedMay 21, 2013 5:12 pm
@off topic (can apply in most games) : currently playing a p2w game and i have to say that paying players get pretty beaten by non paying players also some wanna be hackers that are leeching programs to alter their in game items for item mall ones but still fail aka ID changing (even if the stats on the item mall are at least double or tripled)

@on topic :
1-2 it's annoying when the opposing faction is outnumbering a lot but in a faction vs faction games it can be quite common
3 classified as client/server hiccups , never played anything like this game b4
4 there are 2 kinds of booting , the bots managed by the gold sellers and the ones by normal players
5 nothing wrong with a tactical retreat :3
the suggestion with the "anti-run" will have a bad effect on the pvp
There is a in game security (anti hacking) Link but not too effective or maybe none
They implemented weeks ago a captcha on the SB login form and on forums/site despite the existence of the passcode to prevent auto bot logins i don't see the captcha anymore...2-3-4 days after they implemented it and it gone poof
No game that is f2p is really safe from booting and gold sellers spam but a good security that is updated frequently can keep their number lowered since a security bypass wouldn't be released to public too fast , someone that is hacking a game doesn't means that he had the knowledge to actually create the program or to bypass it's anti hacking software

tl:dr ? i support some of the thread starter statements...

(✿◠‿◠)( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )

ausmade1

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
ausmade1
Joined
16 Oct 2011
Posts
173
Location
Australia
PostedMay 22, 2013 4:58 am

Re: PVP broken

I don't like complaining.
JoshexDirad wrote:


as for the hacking.. seriously I don't know why all of aeria's american and european servers are full of hackers and gold spam bots.. gee i wonder, OH maybe because the rest of the world hates us! asia and russia and the middle east and the countries in africa, they come on our american and european servers to spam thier adds and hack us for satisfaction of telling thier friends "I hacked some american players today, I feel so good about ruining thier gameplay experience, they think they are superior to us so now we will be superior to them in thier own luxury game."
 



i thought this was a serious post and was interested... untill i read this part. i could only laugh and take the rest of the post a joke. well done, thanx for the laugh

Free Knights Valkyrie <3

togaras

Rank 0
Joined
25 Apr 2013
Posts
115
Location
Germany
PostedMay 22, 2013 7:36 am

Re: PVP broken

I don't like complaining.
JoshexDirad wrote:
3b; I have witnessed with my own eyes an Free Knights player get defeated and reappear 5 meters away with full HP 2 seconds later (nowhere near thier base and too fast to have activated an item)  


Its called "Mothers Miracle". Is an item you get by various quests, replicubes and the like. When you die, you normally can chose "Revival Point" or "Immediate" in order to revive "immediate" you need an item like Mothers Miracle to do so.

That is not hacking. That is completely legal doing.

TheWorld91

Rank 0
Joined
15 Dec 2008
Posts
105
PostedMay 22, 2013 7:55 am

Re: PVP broken

I don't like complaining.
togaras wrote:
JoshexDirad wrote:
3b; I have witnessed with my own eyes an Free Knights player get defeated and reappear 5 meters away with full HP 2 seconds later (nowhere near thier base and too fast to have activated an item)  


Its called "Mothers Miracle". Is an item you get by various quests, replicubes and the like. When you die, you normally can chose "Revival Point" or "Immediate" in order to revive "immediate" you need an item like Mothers Miracle to do so.

That is not hacking. That is completely legal doing.  

legal with no CD i have to say.
and yes the PVP aspect of this game is broken... a heavily geared DPS/TANK or even medic can take on 4+ weaker geared.
this game is all about gears not levels or numbers.

JoshexDirad

Rank 0
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
100
Location
United States
PostedMay 22, 2013 8:09 am

Re: PVP broken

I don't like complaining.
togaras wrote:
JoshexDirad wrote:
3b; I have witnessed with my own eyes an Free Knights player get defeated and reappear 5 meters away with full HP 2 seconds later (nowhere near thier base and too fast to have activated an item)  


Its called "Mothers Miracle". Is an item you get by various quests, replicubes and the like. When you die, you normally can chose "Revival Point" or "Immediate" in order to revive "immediate" you need an item like Mothers Miracle to do so.

That is not hacking. That is completely legal doing.  


mother's miracle ressurects you in the same spot and you don't dissapear when using it.

this player dissapeared when he died then reappeared with full health 5 meters away in 2 seconds. not enough time to activate Mother's Miracle.

JoshexDirad

Rank 0
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
100
Location
United States
PostedMay 22, 2013 8:12 am

Re: PVP broken

I don't like complaining.
ausmade1 wrote:
JoshexDirad wrote:


as for the hacking.. seriously I don't know why all of aeria's american and european servers are full of hackers and gold spam bots.. gee i wonder, OH maybe because the rest of the world hates us! asia and russia and the middle east and the countries in africa, they come on our american and european servers to spam thier adds and hack us for satisfaction of telling thier friends "I hacked some american players today, I feel so good about ruining thier gameplay experience, they think they are superior to us so now we will be superior to them in thier own luxury game."
 



i thought this was a serious post and was interested... untill i read this part. i could only laugh and take the rest of the post a joke. well done, thanx for the laugh  


not a laughing matter, there are some really poor people in the listed countries who have been told america and europe has all the money thats why they are poor. they really hate our guts and are under the delsion that we are all rich evil monsters, so they find great satisfaction in gold spamming our servers and hacking the game to defeat us in PVP. plain and simple, it's an unwarrented grudge.

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
Joined
04 Feb 2013
Posts
147
Location
Saint Kitts and Nevis
PostedMay 22, 2013 8:40 am
People, please keep being civil and avoid feeding any kind of mythical beast.

Request for closing.

JoshexDirad

Rank 0
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
100
Location
United States
PostedMay 23, 2013 6:59 pm
Elynosgirl wrote:
@off topic (can apply in most games) : currently playing a p2w game and i have to say that paying players get pretty beaten by non paying players also some wanna be hackers that are leeching programs to alter their in game items for item mall ones but still fail aka ID changing (even if the stats on the item mall are at least double or tripled)

@on topic :
1-2 it's annoying when the opposing faction is outnumbering a lot but in a faction vs faction games it can be quite common
3 classified as client/server hiccups , never played anything like this game b4
4 there are 2 kinds of booting , the bots managed by the gold sellers and the ones by normal players
5 nothing wrong with a tactical retreat :3
the suggestion with the "anti-run" will have a bad effect on the pvp
There is a in game security (anti hacking) Link but not too effective or maybe none
They implemented weeks ago a captcha on the SB login form and on forums/site despite the existence of the passcode to prevent auto bot logins i don't see the captcha anymore...2-3-4 days after they implemented it and it gone poof
No game that is f2p is really safe from booting and gold sellers spam but a good security that is updated frequently can keep their number lowered since a security bypass wouldn't be released to public too fast , someone that is hacking a game doesn't means that he had the knowledge to actually create the program or to bypass it's anti hacking software

tl:dr ? i support some of the thread starter statements...  


@3 no player has a power that drains enemy SP, but this person I call a hacker managed to do so - chew on that

@1-2 there should be an automatic sensor in the game and player faction number limits built into caergate for example; the max Free Knights and RG allowed on 1 caregate map can be no more than 25 per faction, any additional loads of the caergate map will instead be directed to the Caergate 2 map (and Identical copy but fresh so it doesn't overpower 1 caergate map) right now theres no limit only 20 RG but 80 Free Knights? sure throw them in there and lets see how rediculous this can get.

@4, not sure what kind of bot it was but it was definitely stupid lol ran right into our pack as we escorted shirly, it was most likely a player bot built to help the Free Knights run thier shirly mission and got lost.

@5, antirun will not have a bad effect on PVP yeah my suggestion of 60 seconds was probably a bit rough, maybe upto 20 seconds after each attack you can't run(move) it will actually fix things quite well, right now people can bring thier squishies to the front lines take a shot and back away, with antirun the squishies would have to survive a few counter attacks or at least survive the player they attacked getting in melee range. (unless they attack from the back of thier pack)

see in an MMO WORKING PVP goes like this:

are you ranged? stay at the back of the pack to survive, if you come to the front you will die and there will be no running.

are you a healer? stay in the center of the pack, only attack if someone comes close.

are you a melee type? depending on your def and void rating stay at the front of the pack or charge the enemy lines

that is working PVP in a nutshell, the moment you allow hit and run is the moment that all breaks and the PVP becomes a chore for everyone except ranged players.

I've said it before Mage-tanking is a game-breaker.

Humpius

Rank 0
Joined
13 May 2013
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedMay 23, 2013 7:25 pm
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: