Ajei03

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2013 12:53 am

noob question

Me and my friend got tthe funds to +15 in the 40 pvp bracket. However we have never gone past +9. How do you fort to +15? What itens do u use? Plz give a step step guide.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMay 21, 2013 1:19 am   Last edited by lollypopfish on May 22, 2013 1:27 am. Edited 1 time in total
The max you can fort up to is +18. You can use various items such as Sage Stones Master's Fortified Inscription and Lucky Fortification Clovers. Depending on what you're forting, depends on the scrolls. Defense scrolls are required for armor and Attack scrolls are required for weapons. Grade S Attack/Defence are require for items +16-18, though that's ireleveant. at this point. As I dont fort with SS's or LFC's, I'll give you the MFI's on which you can fort up to

MFI1 to +7
MFI2 to +10
MFI3 to +13
MFI4 to +15
MFI6 to +17
MFI7 to +18

Once you've obtained the require materials. You go to a fortification Officer in either Ilya Jale or Kaslow. They usually have a hammer as their symbol on the map. You place the armor/weapon in the top right hand slot. The scrolls in the top left, and the MFI/SS/LFC in the bottom left.

I have found with my experiences it's easy to fort up to +5-9 without any assistance of MFI's/SS's/LFC.

There is also a guide here for some more information. Its a little out dated but relevant nevertheless.

Hope this helps~

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 21, 2013 10:09 am
lollypopfish wrote:
The max you can fort up to is +18. You can use various items such as Sage Stones Master's Fortified Inscription and Lucky Fortification Clovers. Depending on what you're forting, depends on the scrolls. Defense scrolls are required for armor and Attack scrolls are required for weapons. Grade S Attack/Defence are require for items +16-18, though that's ireleveant. at this point. As I dont fort with SS's or LFC's, I'll give you the MFI's on which you can fort up to

MFI1 to +7
MFI2 to +10*
MFI3 to +13
MFI4 to +15
MFI6 to +17
MFI7 to +18

Once you've obtained the require materials. You go to a fortification Officer in either Ilya Jale or Kaslow. They usually have a hammer as their symbol on the map. You place the armor/weapon in the top right hand slot. The scrolls in the top left, and the MFI/SS/LFC in the bottom left.

I have found with my experiences it's easy to fort up to +5-9 without any assistance of MFI's/SS's/LFC.

There is also a guide here for some more information. Its a little out dated but relevant nevertheless.

Hope this helps~  

Fixed <3

Also note: When forting without MFI's you can expect durability to drop significantly in which case you typically use Blacksmith's Repair mallet (50% Dura) or Greater Blacksmith Repair mallet (restores full weapon durability). Be sure to keep plenty in stock Razz

Snuffles2292

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2013 8:27 pm
you can used master fortification inscriptions lvl 2 to get from +7-10. mfi3s to get from 10-13. and mfi4 to get from 13-15. but thats exspensive. they are 100 percent successful tho. or you could use sage stones lvl 2 or lvl 3. they work well to from what i hear with a lil luck

zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedMay 21, 2013 11:59 pm
How much are MFi?

Posted By Aeria Mobile