autida.ricardo

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Troller as of May 15, 2013

They trying to vote me to kick 5 times.
I may insult the other players but I never do it in purpose. I just don't know why they really get mad at me I am trying to play here and enjoy while waiting for Soldier Front 2.

Ricardo Autida
Advertisement

dunwoody3

Rank 0
PostedMay 22, 2013 10:56 am

Re: Troller as of May 15, 2013

autida.ricardo wrote:
I may insult the other players but I never do it in purpose. I just don't know why they really get mad at me I am trying to play here and enjoy while waiting for Soldier Front 2.

Ricardo Autida  

Nobody takes you seriously after your many posts. Man up and suck it up. Stop being a 5yr old and suck it up. If people hack thats something to complain about. Not every little bad word someone tells you

ra34

Rank 0
PostedMay 22, 2013 11:36 am

Re: Troller as of May 15, 2013

dunwoody3 wrote:
autida.ricardo wrote:

Ricardo Autida  

Nobody takes you seriously after your many posts. Man up and suck it up. Stop being a 5yr old and suck it up. If people hack thats something to complain about. Not every little bad word someone tells you  

he is just a fail troll he should be banned already i dont take him seriously after seeing his killhack boosted stats.