PostedMay 15, 2013 7:24 pm
they do look wondefull
Advertisement

caddarao

Rank 0
caddarao
PostedMay 15, 2013 7:29 pm
The dagger has lost its touch ~_~ no more triple hits

I guess no more dag+rapier for me... gonna have to use sword+rapier when these weap comes out.

KorynnL

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2013 7:32 pm
jackhellscythe wrote:
It seems you have to complete the level 65 awakening quest for the item before you can get the level 75 version.  

Hmm. Clever. Have to awaken the 65 bow in the near future then.
I hope that means no 36k fame requirements? :T

And yeah a lot of these buffs are lame... 75 is the point where +ATK buffs are sort of useless. People are hitting the attack cap already. A few thousand isn't a very big deal, there are trophies as good or better.

SaturosYuusuke

Rank 0
SaturosYuusuke
PostedMay 15, 2013 7:36 pm
KorynnL wrote:
That staff is stupid OP... x.x
I have no clue why the cestus got slapped with a -20% debuff, that's annoying, especially since I have to get that one.
Any info on book prices/fame for awakens?  

The prices for the books are generally the same. 9,500 Curia Library fame is required. The Aven fame vendor is different than the one you needed for the 65 awakened. If I recall correctly, the Bow requires 36,000 fame at Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce. Most of them, if not all of them, also require three of the higher-up guild bosses. The level 65 awakened quest needs to be done for the 75 item that you want to awaken (e.g. If you want to awaken the dagger, you need to awaken the 65 dagger first). Some also require the level 70 AND 75 gold weapons, according to one of my guildmates.

KorynnL wrote:
jackhellscythe wrote:
It seems you have to complete the level 65 awakening quest for the item before you can get the level 75 version.  

Hmm. Clever. Have to awaken the 65 bow in the near future then.
I hope that means no 36k fame requirements? :T

And yeah a lot of these buffs are lame... 75 is the point where +ATK buffs are sort of useless. People are hitting the attack cap already. A few thousand isn't a very big deal, there are trophies as good or better.  

On FNO, the attack and resistance caps have been raised for a long time now. Resistances now cap at 70% instead of 50%.

Magician with over 100k M-Atk
Samurai with over 100k P-Atk

DtoidSpanky

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2013 7:41 pm
bow, shield, staff and gun look really cool.

Bow looks kinda like a blue fire phoenix.

i feel like the weapon procs took a plunge compared to the lvl 65 ones. 36k fame to get gg and need the awakened 65 version first also if needing both 70/75 to awaken the 75 ones that will also suck. I highly thought most will drop there current 75 purp weapons. \o/

KorynnL

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2013 8:10 pm
I quit EE forever v.v

DtoidSpanky

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2013 8:20 pm
[quote="SaturosYuusuke"]
KorynnL wrote:

My god, that samurai is stupid op. defense and offense. gg.

akatsukimakkura

Rank 0
akatsukimakkura
PostedMay 15, 2013 8:21 pm
SaturosYuusuke wrote:
The prices for the books are generally the same. 9,500 Curia Library fame is required. The Aven fame vendor is different than the one you needed for the 65 awakened. If I recall correctly, the Bow requires 36,000 fame at Crystal Camel Chamber of Commerce. Most of them, if not all of them, also require three of the higher-up guild bosses. The level 65 awakened quest needs to be done for the 75 item that you want to awaken (e.g. If you want to awaken the dagger, you need to awaken the 65 dagger first). Some also require the level 70 AND 75 gold weapons, according to one of my guildmates.  

Where is everyone getting this info from? I've checked the Taiwanese Wiki, the guide to doing Awakened quest Lv75 isnt up yet. Unless the info from the guildie is someone who plays FNO, then that's too bad - I'd like to take a look at it myself.

Also, FML FURS, as someone who's planning to do the Awaken Bow Lv75...

stoop23

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2013 8:33 pm
If someone can translate the guide to have 75 Awaken weapons: http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=18967&snA=29879

SaturosYuusuke

Rank 0
SaturosYuusuke
PostedMay 15, 2013 9:38 pm
akatsukimakkura wrote:
SaturosYuusuke wrote:

Where is everyone getting this info from? I've checked the Taiwanese Wiki, the guide to doing Awakened quest Lv75 isnt up yet. Unless the info from the guildie is someone who plays FNO, then that's too bad - I'd like to take a look at it myself.

Also, FML FURS, as someone who's planning to do the Awaken Bow Lv75...  

The part about needing the 65 quest done to awaken the 75 was on the original patch notes about the awakened weapons. The part about requiring both of the weapons was someone I know personally who translated the book quests from FNO.