Author Message

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
Joined
02 Feb 2009
Posts
9836
Location
Finland
PostedJun 06, 2013 2:15 am
I can put 10 Oreos in my mouth and swallow them all together. You guys want to see?

Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3592
Location
NYC United States
PostedJun 06, 2013 3:15 am
It's nice to see Lime Odyssey in this Summer of Fun events! Smile

Mischievous.

Rank 0
Mischievous.
Joined
30 May 2013
Posts
99
Location
France
PostedJun 06, 2013 3:23 am
qawsar wrote:
It's nice to see Lime Odyssey in this Summer of Fun events! Smile  


Agreed! The Talent Contest also looks interesting as well, looking forward to this~

BunBunBunnii

Rank 1
BunBunBunnii
Joined
05 Jun 2013
Posts
315
Location
Norway
PostedJun 06, 2013 7:01 am
The talent competition is always so much fun~ *-*

Cchibi

Rank 1
Cchibi
Joined
28 Aug 2010
Posts
212
Location
Australia
PostedJun 06, 2013 7:02 am
;u; So excited for this

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedJun 06, 2013 8:01 am
splasher__ wrote:
I can put 10 Oreos in my mouth and swallow them all together. You guys want to see?  
das hawt.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Mischievous.

Rank 0
Mischievous.
Joined
30 May 2013
Posts
99
Location
France
PostedJun 06, 2013 8:17 am
minuzaki wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
I can put 10 Oreos in my mouth and swallow them all together. You guys want to see?  
das hawt.  


I just eat the white cream inside. Yummy~

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedJun 06, 2013 8:18 am
Mischievous. wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
I can put 10 Oreos in my mouth and swallow them all together. You guys want to see?  
das hawt.  


I just eat the white cream inside. Yummy~  
KELLIE LOLOL DAS DIRTY.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

silverpelt13

Rank 2
silverpelt13
Joined
13 Jan 2011
Posts
595
Location
One of the Territories of United States
PostedJun 06, 2013 8:20 am
That talent contest... Sounds fun! (Now, what is my talent...)

It's a Strange Land here.........

Mischievous.

Rank 0
Mischievous.
Joined
30 May 2013
Posts
99
Location
France
PostedJun 06, 2013 8:23 am
minuzaki wrote:
Mischievous. wrote:
minuzaki wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
I can put 10 Oreos in my mouth and swallow them all together. You guys want to see?  
das hawt.  


I just eat the white cream inside. Yummy~  
KELLIE LOLOL DAS DIRTY.  


huh? what? everyone likes the white cream inside wtf the other black parts are nasty.

;-;

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: