killuava

Rank 1
killuava
PostedMay 12, 2013 3:16 am   Last edited by killuava on May 12, 2013 4:21 am. Edited 2 times in total

DSR Silver Eagle

20Dollar Presents

Hey guys , this is my edited image of the DSR. It was my first time using a photoshop program , for this i used GIMP 2.8. Hope you guys like it and dont forget to reply so i can improve it Very Happy

This is my second try of the DSR Silver Eagle , uhmm i would like to know which image is better the 1st or the 2nd (at the 2nd the bullet trough the barrel is harder to see) ? Very Happy ty for the reply's and tips
Advertisement

killuava

Rank 1
killuava
PostedMay 12, 2013 3:20 am
I know that the DSR has quite many skins , i tryed to do a FR F2 or ASW.338 but hard to edit those , was my first time ever using a photoshop program Razz

ThomasS_AVA

Rank 0
ThomasS_AVA
PostedMay 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Re: DSR Silver Eagle

20Dollar Presents
killuava wrote:

Hey guys , this is my edited image of the DSR. It was my first time using a photoshop program , for this i used GIMP 2.8. Hope you guys like it and dont forget to reply so i can improve it Very Happy

This is my second try of the DSR Silver Eagle , uhmm i would like to know which image is better the 1st or the 2nd (at the 2nd the bullet trough the barrel is harder to see) ? Very Happy ty for the reply's and tips  

not detaile texture, too less colors, background should be black for contrast a light gun.
Keaves are ok on second version, still o bright, add some blur and noise. Sharpen the image.
And edges.
It;s decent, add some more improvement.s

Edit: texture is even good now. Just other things are not make good enough.

killuava

Rank 1
killuava
PostedMay 12, 2013 12:58 pm
Thanks for the reply but hard to compete against photoshoppers , i try to get photoshop cs6 because hard to edit with gimp 2.8 , i cant paint different parts idk how Razz ty for the reply

ThomasS_AVA

Rank 0
ThomasS_AVA
PostedMay 12, 2013 12:59 pm
No problemo, i could give you a link to cs5 i have. only in PM thru.