- Lost connection the server and the game is off

What do I do with it?

nick on game: SlapQ
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMay 11, 2013 3:45 pm
Unfortunately there is still a bug for some when modifying weapons. I know it's been a while, but the issue has been passed up and Redduck is still looking for a fix.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMay 11, 2013 3:52 pm
.LazyKitty. wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Unfortunately there is still a bug for some when modifying weapons. I know it's been a while, but the issue has been passed up and Redduck is still looking for a fix.  

modifying weapons and files are illegal which can cause your account to be terminated by Aeriagames

jk  

Modifying guns ingame, mods, weapons mods....

rinokaru

Rank 0
PostedMay 11, 2013 7:56 pm
Yes i have the same problem in AUG-1A i am entering Inventory ingame clicking MODIFY and the game crash so there is no fix at the moment?

Alt_Reaper321

Rank 4
Alt_Reaper321
PostedMay 11, 2013 8:31 pm
rinokaru wrote:
Yes i have the same problem in AUG-1A i am entering Inventory ingame clicking MODIFY and the game crash so there is no fix at the moment?  
i love ur for trying to get Aug A3.

Currently there is not fix atm, gotta wait it out and use aug a1 or use something else

rinokaru

Rank 0
PostedMay 11, 2013 8:54 pm
haha why do you love that Very Happy? thank you for a fast respond Smile eh i like the gun but yes i want to have the A3 , the error is annoying and i can't wait to have it i just need to wait Sad(( by the way sorry for some offtopic, how often the patches are coming up? i was playing this gabe when it wasn't on aerias lead and i see things changed.

RakkilGop

Rank 2
RakkilGop
PostedMay 11, 2013 8:57 pm
AUG A1 look so sexier than AUG A3 wtf

.LazyKitty.

Rank 4
.LazyKitty.
PostedMay 11, 2013 9:02 pm
RakkilGop wrote:

they both look sexy... so I have both on my euro farmed account.

SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
the scythe has a sweeping motion that can kill like, 3 people at once if done right
AznMaggot wrote:
Zaystev custom = Mosin with toilet paper around it.

Alt_Reaper321

Rank 4
Alt_Reaper321
PostedMay 11, 2013 9:17 pm
rinokaru wrote:
haha why do you love that Very Happy? thank you for a fast respond Smile eh i like the gun but yes i want to have the A3 , the error is annoying and i can't wait to have it i just need to wait Sad(( by the way sorry for some offtopic, how often the patches are coming up? i was playing this gabe when it wasn't on aerias lead and i see things changed.  
Aug A3 is my favorite gun of all time, real life. Well content patches take a while (idk though cuz i no play) bug and errors usually get patch quick (again idk how long this error was cuz i no play) maybe they have content and bug fixes together in one patch

RakkilGop wrote:
aug a1 is sexy, but a3 way sexier