arthasbg

Rank 0
arthasbg
PostedMay 11, 2013 3:02 am

It has beeen a while and...

Which is the most popular server now this far into the OBT?

Advertisement

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedMay 11, 2013 3:54 am
Who knows?

If you like winning, and you want to be a Royal Guard, from what I've heard, it's better to play on Venus (unless you play a Medic and you can get in good with ViciousVix, in which case, Andromeda might be better).

If you want to be a Free Knight, and you think you can be a really good player, or you just want a challenge, play Valkyrie (watch out for your allied guilds, FairyTail and Motorboat - they like to steal everything).

If you want to be a Royal Guard, you like a fair even faction with few "pro" players ('pro' is subjective), and/or you like a challenging opposing faction, try Valkyrie.

If you like a challenging opposing faction, and want to be a Royal Guard, try Valkyrie or Andromeda.

If you want to be a Free Knight, and you like a challenge, try Venus.

If you want to talk to people from the same server on the forums, choose Valkyrie, or failing that, Andromeda.

As far as popularity goes, I would say that Venus is the least popular. For some stupid reason, Aeria thought that they should try 2 servers during OBT (as opposed to CBT), and they took down the best server (name), which was Venus. Mad They eventually got Venus back, but most of Venus' players couldn't wait, and had moved to one of the other servers by then. However, the recommended server is the one with the least players, and it changes from time-to-time. Like I said, who knows?

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedMay 11, 2013 9:04 am
UndeadHost wrote:
Who knows?

If you like winning, and you want to be a Royal Guard, from what I've heard, it's better to play on Venus (unless you play a Medic and you can get in good with ViciousVix, in which case, Andromeda might be better).

If you want to be a Free Knight, and you think you can be a really good player, or you just want a challenge, play Valkyrie (watch out for your allied guilds, FairyTail and Motorboat - they like to steal everything).

If you want to be a Royal Guard, you like a fair even faction with few "pro" players ('pro' is subjective), and/or you like a challenging opposing faction, try Valkyrie.

If you like a challenging opposing faction, and want to be a Royal Guard, try Valkyrie or Andromeda.

If you want to talk to people from the same server on the forums, choose Valkyrie, or failing that, Andromeda.

As far as popularity goes, I would say that Venus is the least popular. For some stupid reason, Aeria thought that they should try 2 servers during OBT (as opposed to CBT), and they took down the best server (name), which was Venus. Mad They eventually got Venus back, but most of Venus' players couldn't wait, and had moved to one of the other servers by then. However, the recommended server is the one with the least players, and it changes from time-to-time. Like I said, who knows?  

Fairytail disband in Valkyrie. Now its RG that dominate the afternoon and evening, while Free Knights dominates in the morning. ^.^ Just an update information for you.

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedMay 11, 2013 10:03 am
Adasuna wrote:
UndeadHost wrote:
Who knows?

Fairytail disband in Valkyrie. Now its RG that dominate the afternoon and evening, while Free Knights dominates in the morning. ^.^ Just an update information for you.  

Not really. FKs dominate the whole day, except when the servers have just come back up from maintenance, whereupon the RGs seem to outnumber the FKs 2:1. Did FairyTail disband? I haven't seen them in a couple days.

KITEl.SS

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
KITEl.SS
PostedMay 11, 2013 11:01 am
UndeadHost wrote:
Adasuna wrote:
UndeadHost wrote:
Who knows?

Not really. FKs dominate the whole day, except when the servers have just come back up from maintenance, whereupon the RGs seem to outnumber the FKs 2:1. Did FairyTail disband? I haven't seen them in a couple days.  

Not really I seen RG dominate after regular work hours (pst timezone), it's just the times when people are normally not on is when Free Knights dominates.

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedMay 11, 2013 11:17 am
I agree with Kite. Currently in the morning is 60-70% Free Knights and 30-40% RG, once it hits afternoon, RG pecentage rises a bit. We dominate Free Knights, since most Free Knights usually afk at base. But we can same with ours as well they just sit in base and wait for convoy.