Noobzsle

Rank 5
Noobzsle
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:36 am

WolfTeam Aeria Hackers Report Video [HD]

Those sad turkish hackers, Please ban them the proof is clear.
Hey everyone,

I wanted to report a bunch of hackers. Actually I dont see any GS around or anyone who would help against this. I dont know why there isnt any G.M. / G.S. Online to take some action. Its pretty sad.

Hackers video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQjRPSRlv5M

I wonder if they will be banned. I hope there won't be again complaining that the proof isnt good enough, (as always).

Anyway, 99% of this pathetic people is from Turkey. In my opinion there could be a Country block. Let them play in Wolfteam TR. This server is specially for them. They can have fun hacking there maybe...

Please ban them -.-

Greeting,

Noobzsle/Baja

Advertisement

jpcabeco

Rank 3
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:48 am   Last edited by jpcabeco on May 10, 2013 1:03 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Re: WolfTeam Aeria Hackers Report Video [HD]

Those sad turkish hackers, Please ban them the proof is clear.
Noobzsle wrote:
Hey everyone,

I wanted to report a bunch of hackers. Actually I dont see any GS around or anyone who would help against this. I dont know why there isnt any G.M. / G.S. Online to take some action. Its pretty sad.

Hackers video:
removed

I wonder if they will be banned. I hope there won't be again complaining that the proof isnt good enough, (as always).

Anyway, 99% of this pathetic people is from Turkey. In my opinion there could be a Country block. Let them play in Wolfteam TR. This server is specially for them. They can have fun hacking there maybe...

Please ban them -.-

Greeting,

Noobzsle/Baja  

Just send a ticket to :http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support
GS are players just like you. They have no power in banning players.
About turks that's racist ok?
And to report u can't send edited videos.

Noobzsle

Rank 5
Noobzsle
PostedMay 10, 2013 11:26 am   Last edited by Noobzsle on May 10, 2013 12:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I will make a ticket. And they should make ability to kick people from game (like votekick without paying).

About turks: I didnt insult any Turk.
Its the truth that they are hacking.

Their hacking site:
************** REMOVED BY REQUEST @jpcabeco

This is 100% A turkish hacking site. No offensive, but its just true that 99% of the people there are turks.
Im not insulting any person by this things. Of course there are also turkish players which behave good. This is just the darker side of some of them. When they starting to hack I would say they can go to WolfTeam TR and have fun.

(P.S: About the editing. They will complain about names which arent visable enough. I only zoomed in and its just clear)

jpcabeco

Rank 3
PostedMay 10, 2013 11:48 am
please remove the hacking site.
EDIT: in the first one too please