zNazzTR

Rank 0
zNazzTR
PostedMay 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Suitor to Mercenary clan :)

sup
Hi mercenary members ^^ / leader, i just want to Join Mercenary , I do not know if there s a rule or something else, My Rank : just a low rank (New Account *My B.General is banned -.-") Kd: i dont care about kd ^^ (1.24 or something like that) HS : 59% (1800 kills with only stout also no cash) Reason why i want to join Mercenary : Got friends there, (Kuzhan&VictorySmile&Tam1bela) About AP its no problem for me will charge something about 28-29k AP this week, im recording most of my time Video's (www.youtube.com/NazzTR) till this summer after 1 month about i will be back to Clan wars etc. Cuz my friends will make a comeback to game ^^ PS: got teamspeak also i can understand u all but cannot speak so good english sry :')
Advertisement

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedMay 10, 2013 3:50 am
I suggest you message xTheHangover, who is the current master of Mercenary. You can also contact [GS]Big about this. ^_^

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedMay 10, 2013 4:08 am
Yo Nazz I am Light, I am glad that you are interested in our clan. Do not worry for we don't care if you have ap or not, just as long as you are a cool person and get along with us and want to have fun. If English is a problem, don't worry Kuzhan( very good friend of mine) will be playing more later and he is fluent in English and Turkish ( if you do speak turkish that is, assuming from the TR).

Just contact xTheHangover in the game. I will go ahead and forward him this thread so he can see it as soon as he logs in.

lDarKMaGicl

Rank 2
PostedMay 10, 2013 4:42 am
lightspeed11 wrote:
Yo Nazz I am Light, I am glad that you are interested in our clan. Do not worry for we don't care if you have ap or not, just as long as you are a cool person and get along with us and want to have fun. If English is a problem, don't worry Kuzhan( very good friend of mine) will be playing more later and he is fluent in English and Turkish ( if you do speak turkish that is, assuming from the TR).

Just contact xTheHangover in the game. I will go ahead and forward him this thread so he can see it as soon as he logs in.  

You Suck <3

Signature removed by Admin.

zNazzTR

Rank 0
zNazzTR
PostedMay 10, 2013 6:56 am
lightspeed11 wrote:

Thank yoo

sean.limnerius

Rank 2
PostedMay 10, 2013 7:20 am
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:

You Suck <3  

Lol ur the one who Suck... Only No Comments on u....

<marquee>WT IGN:Limnwe , now known as my Old Name:SeanLimner</marquee>

lDarKMaGicl

Rank 2
PostedMay 10, 2013 8:54 am
sean.limnerius wrote:
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:

You Suck <3  

Yo lil kid,don't get envolved in moron...
fhe's one of my best friends here. so i was joking and he know it.
so stay the fuuuuck out of here.
biatch.

zNazzTR

Rank 0
zNazzTR
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:08 am
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
sean.limnerius wrote:
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:

You Suck <3  

biatch.  

isn't dat harassment lol ?

lDarKMaGicl

Rank 2
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:30 am
zNazzTR wrote:
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
sean.limnerius wrote:
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:

You Suck <3  

biatch.  

The scammer talks?lol
Didn't you scam HighAim?
lmao how sad.

sean.limnerius

Rank 2
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:36 am
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
zNazzTR wrote:
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
sean.limnerius wrote:
lDarKMaGicl wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:

You Suck <3  

biatch.  

The scammer talks?lol
Didn't you scam HighAim?
lmao how sad.  

I´ve never Heard about HighAim got Stolen

-.-

<marquee>WT IGN:Limnwe , now known as my Old Name:SeanLimner</marquee>