KatoTereya

Rank 0
KatoTereya
PostedJul 11, 2013 3:48 pm
Guys, if you haven't already, and really want the game back, someone has created a petition.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-dream-of-mirror-online/
Advertisement

dragiee

Rank 0
dragiee
PostedJul 11, 2013 4:44 pm

game was fun

woahhh its been like a year HII GUYS ITS ME hope it comes back had so much fun on there
-dragile

Otsuk_On

Rank 0
PostedOct 08, 2013 3:22 am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xuan-Yuan_Sword

http://swd.joypark.com.tw/SWDCF/index.html

above is the game which replacing the DOMO crew focus for maintaining our new map release and content on domo, cuz that game is claimed to be more succesfull on china mainland than DOMO, tragically we will found almost the same base story and myth which also ran on our DOMO

elsword0216

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2013 2:09 am
i really hope so i could have a fresh start havent found any other game to replace such an original game such as Dream of mirror online

xPrincessCookie

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2013 12:27 am
o_o lime odyssey was supposed to be my replacement but i feel like ive been waiting for years.... if AERIA GAMES OR SOMEONE ELSE BRINGS DOMO BACK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD i think it would be even better then before since everyone would run back to it

Cesious

Rank 1
Cesious
PostedNov 07, 2013 8:47 pm
Loved DoMO back in the day, but it has become dated and wouldn't feel the same to go back to, a similar feeling with Ragnarok Online hit me when I tried to play again recently. The games were great back in the day, but over time lose the same feeling we had from before.

And old DoMO people would remember I was pretty deep into it, the unofficial official non-GS GS who participated and ran/helped run events for the community.

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedMay 06, 2014 6:36 am
Many left Airhead I mean Aeria when they dumped Domo, plus softstar let Gamecyber get it. So doubt if Softstar would give aeria another shot at it, besides softstar seems to be unsure as to it's future. Smart thing to do is update the graphics and roll it out again. The false belief that a mmorpg game is obsolete when it's out a few years is as dumb as both aeria and softstar appear to be, but hey if they want go out of business then so be it, there are enough smart companies out there to fill the void.

TheInfatuation

Rank 0
TheInfatuation
PostedJun 28, 2014 6:22 am

I agree!

I agree with you Cesious! We won't even have out level 60+ jobs anymore, and it won't feel quite the same -.- (But at least I remember you.) I quit about 2 years before DoMO ended because I got married and had a baby, so I had to leave the online world for awhile. But, none the less, I would love to play again. Though, FALLEN1x9ANGEL was the most ridiculous name ever xD I will go with something like LittleJimmy87 or something better... 7 years has passed since I started playing DoMO when I was in college... I doubt a day has gone by that I have not thought of it again since leaving. This was, by far, the best game ever. It competed with both Final Fantasy 11 and Legend of Legaia (PS1) to me. and THOSE were some great games too!

TheInfatuation

Rank 0
TheInfatuation
PostedJun 28, 2014 6:29 am
I also signed the petition... but there are only like 600 signatures. Their goal was 1500. Very sad...

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedJun 28, 2014 7:14 am
Maybe the company who bought Aeria, if people show interest in it will bring back domo, if Everquest or WoW can survive then so can domo. They really don't have to do anything to it, at least for me it was never about the graphics anyway.