animierocks

Rank 0
PostedMay 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Is It True Dream of Mirror Online is Coming Back this year?

Dream of Mirror 2013
( i hope i am posting this in the right place) but anyways i got on the computer to day and the first time in a long, long while decided to come on here, and after reading threads (not all on here) said that they ( i can't remember the exact words but) someone said there there coming out with ( or coming back with Domo) July 2013 and i was curious did anyone else here the same thing, is this true? or no?
Advertisement

GeorgieS_93978

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2013 12:16 pm
I have heard about this.
I hope this is true; DOMO was my favorite MMORPG ever.
Plus the first one I ever played, and will always hold a special place in my heart.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedMay 21, 2013 1:11 pm
Haven't seen one game come back once it was released by AGE. Highly doubt DoMo would be the one to break that barrier.

~Lil_Kizuna

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
PostedMay 21, 2013 2:38 pm
If DoMo were to live again, I hope it's not under Aeria.

<center></center>

rainbowdashfan

Rank 0
rainbowdashfan
PostedMay 26, 2013 3:22 am
Aeria are being terrably quiet and not responding to this thread, so take that how you will.
Ontop of anything else I made 2 or 3 DOMO related posts and they've sinced been removed without contacting me and telling me why.

I can't see them bringing it back after all this time, and where as it be great to play again,
I just don't think Aeria have the clout to compete with upcoming games like Elder Scrolls Online and upcoming Japanese companies like Gungho who are bringing there Japanese-exclusive mmos to Europe and the USA.

Domo was the only game on Aeria worth its salt, because lets face it all the rest of the Aeria Games are all the same, all they do is change the graphics a little.

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
PostedMay 26, 2013 3:30 am
rainbowdashfan wrote:
Domo was the only game on Aeria worth its salt, because lets face it all the rest of the Aeria Games are all the same, all they do is change the graphics a little  

Several different devs though. If you think they're all the same, then you probably didn't play them long enough to discover the different aspects of each game.

<center></center>

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 26, 2013 5:26 am
I don't think it's coming back.

rainbowdashfan: At first everyone thought GF and EE were gonna be the same, but both seem to have developed in different directions.

brb

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedMay 26, 2013 3:18 pm
I loved DoMo. Keyword is loved. As good as this sounds, I really hope they don't. Because, really I don't want to go back a relevel and redo everything again.

I really don't see the point since we never even got the server merge that they said they were gonna give us. And future patches? It's laughable at best. I don't see how they can maintain the servers, tbh.

I know a ton of people would like to see it come back, but man. They really need to move on.

silceress

Rank 0
silceress
PostedMay 29, 2013 8:48 pm
Yeah, it's just like what seaotters said.. I wouldn't want to relevel and do everything from zero. Unless they would revive DoMO WITH the old data, then I'm sure lots of players would come back and play again. I would.

There's no game like DoMO anywhere else, it's unique and it offers much more fun than those new generation games.

Give me. My. Apples.

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 29, 2013 10:03 pm
I was impressed with the strong player bonding and community in DoMO before it was shutdown.

Supposedly they did a tiered spender 3 days prior to it being shutdown.... I was a little shocked and surprised the way it was brought down.

On a different note: I do believe and hope Lime Odyssey will fill that void DoMO fans will have on the multi-faceted aspect that DoMO had; people needing to rely on one another in aspects that extend beyond fighting. It may also give a players a good chance to 'move on' as per the recommendation above. Thoughts?

brb