Sparhawk76

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2013 10:25 am
Pretty sure this is first day(even though maintenance was before 00.00) so you wouldn't have been able to get the rewards yet as its not 00.00 which is the time stated when you get them....
The event isn't good at all but it was made by call of gods main site not aeria
Advertisement

FairieKing

Rank 0
PostedMay 10, 2013 11:38 am
The events are never intended as reward or as gifts, they are intended to get us to lose and replace therefore spending money. It would be nice if they just did something that was a benefit to players without the underlying manipulation to get money... happy mothers day Wink

arnockz

Rank 0
arnockz
PostedMay 12, 2013 4:11 am

mothers day gift reward

I did everything needed for mothers day gift 2 .. actually i just missed 1 clash of gods for gift 3 so why is it i only got gift 1?

Sumijian

Rank 0
PostedMay 12, 2013 6:38 am

Mother Day Event

Prize??
I think that I completed all tasks required for lvl 2 prize but wasn't awarded anything. Prize is sent in a System email? or do we collect it from someone??

WMD.s2

FairieKing

Rank 0
PostedMay 12, 2013 10:39 am

Re: Mother Day Event

Prize??
Sumijian wrote:
I think that I completed all tasks required for lvl 2 prize but wasn't awarded anything. Prize is sent in a System email? or do we collect it from someone??

WMD.s2  

Same here...completed requirements for gift II, got nothing

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMay 12, 2013 1:26 pm
There is an issue with at least the T2 rewards, we have informed the devs and will let you guys know what happens. For now the best thing you can do is take a screen shot daily of your Daily Guide showing what you have completed, and when the issue is resolved if you still haven't received all your items send in a ticket

FairieKing

Rank 0
PostedMay 12, 2013 9:26 pm
Why would we have taken screenshots when we didn't know it was screwed up? For someone who hasn't read your blurb on page 3 of this thread... why would they take screenshots?... Come to think of it, why don't you announce it on page one so everyone understands to take screenshots daily?... those that revisist the post anyways, the rest can just continue to think they missed something in the event requirements lol

GM_Hadouken

PostedMay 13, 2013 9:44 am
Valid point, but even when we were first discussing this event with you guys it was suggested to take screen shots for your own benefit, knowing that these types of events have had issues in the past.

First post has been updated.

GM_Hadouken

PostedMay 14, 2013 4:26 pm
According to the developers, it seems that the event is working as intended.

That means that here is something not being completed correctly.

It sounds like you must clear Abyss layer 1 to get credit, not any of the others, so this could be the issue. Users are stating that they can clear the dungeon simply by killing the boss.

For now, I would recommend taking a SS of your game guide before it resets, and send in a ticket if you miss out on the prize so we can find out exactly what was missing.

Electric.Monk

Rank 0
Electric.Monk
PostedMay 16, 2013 7:38 am
The description states that this event ends at 11:59 today. Will there be a payout tomorrow?

I'm just wondering if I should waste time and energy on purg layer 1 (and 2 really) Wink