mosif_gamer

Rank 0
PostedMay 09, 2013 5:39 am

Error please help :/

download and error
hey guys so i am new in this game Smile after quiting for long and i have found a problem it says Connection problem and i cant download it always stuck 913.60 part 1/2 and before this i had something wrong with my wolfteam it says unable to load itmsg.dll si please help
Advertisement

sean.limnerius

Rank 2
PostedMay 09, 2013 5:48 am

Re: Error please help :/

download and error
mosif_gamer wrote:
hey guys so i am new in this game Smile after quiting for long and i have found a problem it says Connection problem and i cant download it always stuck 913.60 part 1/2 and before this i had something wrong with my wolfteam it says unable to load itmsg.dll si please help  

Yes that happens to me too, u need to Download Wolfteam from. Drop Box, I can't say now cause I'm on Phone, so just Wait For Light( he haves me the DropBoxes.) So just download it Via DropBox

Edit: This should be Posted Here.

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
PostedMay 09, 2013 11:14 am
Download it from "Aeria Ignite".
It happends to me too. I always download wolfteam (Mean when i reinstall it) only from ignite.

Wolfteam331093

Rank 3
Wolfteam331093
PostedMay 09, 2013 6:21 pm

download and error
mosif_gamer wrote:

It happens to everyone I bet. Anyways like what Hiqh said download from Aeria Ignite / Wolfteam.

zNazzTR

Rank 0
zNazzTR
PostedMay 09, 2013 8:12 pm

download and error
mosif_gamer wrote:

Ehmmm i think ur false here :0

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedMay 10, 2013 3:49 am
You can also try to disable your Antivirus & Firewall and then try again. Your antivirus and/or firewall might block the download connection.