Author Message

almar

Rank 3
almar
Joined
28 Sep 2007
Posts
1366
Location
drachten Netherlands
PostedMay 20, 2013 6:14 am   Last edited by almar on May 20, 2013 11:08 am. Edited 1 time in total
killuava wrote:
i got 1 ping , 80 fps which is good enough , i know there is a guy with 500fps but thats another story .. besides for hes rank and such low s/d doesnt matter if its hes new account or not .. it doesnt show that he is rly skilled , it sucks that i cant let him join but so be it lifes a btch  


500 fps? doesn't AVA have a fps cap of 200?

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Advertisement

zReMotay

Rank 3
zReMotay
Joined
01 Jan 2012
Posts
950
Location
Neigh United States
PostedMay 20, 2013 11:02 am
Hellooooooooooooo

I'd like to wish you luck with recruitment.

By the way, asking for someone's framerate is pretty weird. Reconsider what's actually important on your form. (I know a guy who plays with 35fps or so; he's better than lot's of people with 100fps+)

OMG SNOWSHUBBEL LIKES ME

zReMotay

Rank 3
zReMotay
Joined
01 Jan 2012
Posts
950
Location
Neigh United States
PostedMay 20, 2013 11:03 am
almar wrote:
killuava wrote:
i got 1 ping , 80 fps which is good enough , i know there is a guy with 500fps but thats another story .. besides for hes rank and such low s/d doesnt matter if its hes new account or not .. it doesnt show that he is rly skilled , it sucks that i cant let him join but so be it lifes a btch  


500 fps? doesn't have AVA a fps cap of 200?  
Removable cap

OMG SNOWSHUBBEL LIKES ME

killuava

Rank 1
killuava
Joined
10 Mar 2013
Posts
240
Location
Netherlands
PostedMay 21, 2013 3:02 am
almar wrote:
killuava wrote:
i got 1 ping , 80 fps which is good enough , i know there is a guy with 500fps but thats another story .. besides for hes rank and such low s/d doesnt matter if its hes new account or not .. it doesnt show that he is rly skilled , it sucks that i cant let him join but so be it lifes a btch  


500 fps? doesn't AVA have a fps cap of 200?  


thats what ive been told ;d

killuava

Rank 1
killuava
Joined
10 Mar 2013
Posts
240
Location
Netherlands
PostedMay 21, 2013 3:03 am
zReMotay wrote:
Hellooooooooooooo

I'd like to wish you luck with recruitment.

By the way, asking for someone's framerate is pretty weird. Reconsider what's actually important on your form. (I know a guy who plays with 35fps or so; he's better than lot's of people with 100fps+)  


i know but if you have higher fps and your opponent has lower you will have a little adventage

avaonly1

Rank 0
avaonly1
Joined
06 Apr 2013
Posts
65
Location
Netherlands
PostedMay 21, 2013 5:33 am
imthecone wrote:
- InGame name: Spacefart
- TS: nope
- Mic : no mic
- Age : 9
- Rank : ducky
- S/D (not that it matters): 0.099
- Win/Lose: 1-3
- Ping : 1
- FPS : over 9000  
\

Immediately approved!

Don't be mad, else that means you're bad.

killuava

Rank 1
killuava
Joined
10 Mar 2013
Posts
240
Location
Netherlands
PostedMay 21, 2013 7:04 am
still here to *** around with me? lol

disconnects123

Rank 1
disconnects123
Joined
06 Jul 2012
Posts
232
Location
Washington United States
PostedMay 21, 2013 7:39 am
imthecone wrote:
- InGame name: Spacefart
- TS: nope
- Mic : no mic
- Age : 9
- Rank : ducky
- S/D (not that it matters): 0.099
- Win/Lose: 1-3
- Ping : 1
- FPS : over 9000  
lol

[/URL]

zReMotay

Rank 3
zReMotay
Joined
01 Jan 2012
Posts
950
Location
Neigh United States
PostedMay 21, 2013 12:35 pm
killuava wrote:
zReMotay wrote:
Hellooooooooooooo

I'd like to wish you luck with recruitment.

By the way, asking for someone's framerate is pretty weird. Reconsider what's actually important on your form. (I know a guy who plays with 35fps or so; he's better than lot's of people with 100fps+)  


i know but if you have higher fps and your opponent has lower you will have a little adventage  
If your opponent is skilled at a low framerate, you don't have an advantage.

OMG SNOWSHUBBEL LIKES ME

killuava

Rank 1
killuava
Joined
10 Mar 2013
Posts
240
Location
Netherlands
PostedMay 22, 2013 2:25 am
Still looking for few more Wink

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: