trobwal

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2013 9:45 am

New social/fun clan xXxyosixXx

A newly formed clan for players off all ages, lvl's and K/D ratio...... only requirements we have is be friendly and mature, be active and have fun playing ava.

Goal is to have a social fun clan who will organize regular play time's to help lvl up everybody nicely. everybody is welcome..... eventually we will get a team up and running to compete in clan wars and to rank up the clan.

Still need officer's so if u think u have what it take's to lead a squad let me know and i will look if we can give u an officer position where u can lead your troops into battle.....

if u wanna apply u can search for xXxyosixXx in clan search on the ava homepage or contact trobwal ingame for an invite.....

See u on the battlefield........
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedMay 07, 2013 6:02 am
Trobwal is a cool guy. :D so if you're looking for a clan, give his clan a try and get to know him and the rest of the clan members he gathered so far.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

trobwal

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2013 9:05 am
tnx man but would rather come back to HTH..... couldn't find u guys*mzde this clan more for the extra perks it grants then anything else..... just wanted some more peeps to play with..... if u still have room in HTH i will abandon this one and come back there....

Ordered my new pc so when it arrives i'm defo gonna play a lot more...... it has 16 GB ram and an 2 GB video card.... it's a high end gaming pc so no more lags in CW