darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2013 6:53 pm

How do you record feral bobcats?

I'm doing a quest that requires me to record feral bobcats. How do I record stuff? Thnx!
Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedMay 05, 2013 6:56 pm
Heya, darkx!

On your quests to the right, you should be able to click the text which will then run you to the correct location. You don't actually have to record the animals, but stepping into the correct spot will cause your quest to finish. Hope this helps!

darkx91

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2013 6:58 pm
Sine_Amore wrote:
Heya, darkx!

On your quests to the right, you should be able to click the text which will then run you to the correct location. You don't actually have to record the animals, but stepping into the correct spot will cause your quest to finish. Hope this helps!

I'll try, but it didn't work the first time. It worked, but now, I'm not recieving anymore quests. Am I all done with all the quests? I guess I'll mob from this point on then.

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedMay 05, 2013 8:20 pm
darkx91 wrote:
Sine_Amore wrote:
Heya, darkx!

I'll try, but it didn't work the first time. It worked, but now, I'm not recieving anymore quests. Am I all done with all the quests? I guess I'll mob from this point on then.  

Have you made sure to check all NPCs available for you to see if there is an exclamation mark (!) over their heads? That would mean they have a quest for you. Completing it could continue any quests chains if you do happen to find one.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |