Dukargoro

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2013 3:28 pm

New User Questions

Hey all Ive been running around in Scarlet Blade for 2 days. And I constantly see areas that sparkle. I have tried may different ways to interact with them. It looks similar to another well know MMO sparkle when you can collect something from the world map. Anyone know what these are about?

Also I have seen soft chests that you can attack but never drop anything. What are those about?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been asked in the forum already.
Advertisement

MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
PostedMay 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: New User Questions

Dukargoro wrote:
Hey all Ive been running around in Scarlet Blade for 2 days. And I constantly see areas that sparkle. I have tried may different ways to interact with them. It looks similar to another well know MMO sparkle when you can collect something from the world map. Anyone know what these are about?

Also I have seen soft chests that you can attack but never drop anything. What are those about?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been asked in the forum already.  

they are usually quest related and you usually find when you auto-move to a quest area you end up at one of the "sparkly" locations

<a></a>

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedMay 05, 2013 3:41 pm
The "soft chests" in the level 1-10 zones won't drop anything. In later areas, there are crates that can be attacked near "Leader" mobs that will drop items. You will generally be lead to these Leader mobs by the quests, crates (if spawned) will be near them and can be attacked without drawing aggro from passive mobs.

Dukargoro

Rank 0
PostedMay 05, 2013 3:45 pm
Thank you guys so much. I get frustrated when I can't figure something out Very Happy Thanks for saving whats left of my hair. lol