Author Message

niltonfr

Rank 0
Joined
02 May 2013
Posts
2
Location
Brazil
PostedMay 03, 2013 8:17 pm

difference btween servers? and factions?

hi,

I am a new player just downloaded and Installed the game

got a few questions:


is there a difference btween the servers?

why are venus recommended? is venus a new server?

wich server have more players?


is there ping difference btween serves? I am from Brazil so would a server have better ping, connection for me?


and about factions:



is there a difference btween them besides what I read here:http://scarletblade.aeriagames.com/guide/factions



is there factions war? like the serve is divided in 2 factions?


I played a game that were like this , the serve divided in 5 nations and it have nation wars.... also another game had 3 races where each race were a faction and it have faction war ...

is this game like this ?


sorry for the bad english XD, as I sayed am from brazil so its not my native language.
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
Joined
28 May 2011
Posts
4136
Location
United States
PostedMay 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: difference btween servers? and factions?

Hello and welcome to the SB community! =D


niltonfr wrote:
hi,

I am a new player just downloaded and Installed the game

got a few questions:

is there a difference btween the servers?  

They are all identical aside from the number of players and economy.

niltonfr wrote:
why are venus recommended? is venus a new server?  

It currently has the least amount of active players.

niltonfr wrote:
wich server have more players?  

Valkryie

niltonfr wrote:
is there ping difference btween serves? I am from Brazil so would a server have better ping, connection for me?  

There is not. All servers are located in Montreal, Canada

niltonfr wrote:
is there a difference btween them besides what I read here:http://scarletblade.aeriagames.com/guide/factions  

Aside from that, the only other difference is the color of your equipment and some NPCs (Free Knights - Red, Royal Guards - Gold)

niltonfr wrote:
is there factions war? like the serve is divided in 2 factions?  

Yes, all PvP that takes place is Faction vs Faction. They both have their own starting locations/zones and eventually meet up at level 23+ for open-world PvP. Battle grounds are available at level 15+.

niltonfr wrote:
I played a game that were like this , the serve divided in 5 nations and it have nation wars.... also another game had 3 races where each race were a faction and it have faction war ...

is this game like this ?  

Yes, see my above answer.


You may find additional helpful information in this post as well. ^-^

niltonfr

Rank 0
Joined
02 May 2013
Posts
2
Location
Brazil
PostedMay 04, 2013 10:38 am
ty,

Razz I think I'll go with free knights them red seens better XD.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: