Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMay 03, 2013 6:42 pm
i_is_best wrote:
RolferW_60114 wrote:
._. 500$ i thought it was 300$ X_X  

same here.. Was advertised elsewhere for 300$ for around 18hrs then switched to 500$ in last min  

The developers sent two documents with the events. English document showed 30,000. Chinese document showed 50,000. Chinese version is always right, because the game devs are in china and that's what they'll be setting it as.
Advertisement

deathblader1290

Rank 0
deathblader1290
PostedMay 05, 2013 6:01 pm
WHO IN THIEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THINK OF SPENDING 500 BUCKS ON THIS GAME!!!!!!

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMay 05, 2013 6:18 pm
deathblader1290 wrote:
WHO IN THIEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THINK OF SPENDING 500 BUCKS ON THIS GAME!!!!!!  

I have seen people on s1 and s3 with Underworld. Haven't noticed any on s2 yet, but there are people doing doing it. And there's a lot of people that have even before this event spent a lot more than 500

deathblader1290

Rank 0
deathblader1290
PostedMay 05, 2013 9:08 pm
i know underwold 1 like that used to be a alpha tester horse i know there is a horse like that cuase they was a beta player or something

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMay 05, 2013 9:14 pm
deathblader1290 wrote:
i know underwold 1 like that used to be a alpha tester horse i know there is a horse like that cuase they was a beta player or something  

Underworld is the mount you get from this event. For Aeria games it has never been available yet before this point. It has blue-ish purple flames by it's feet. There is Wildfire who is similar but Red fire at the feet. Another is Phantom Steed who has green fire at his feet. No players on Aeria Games had Underworld Steed before this event.

There was no Alpha or Beta testing for Wartune on Aeria Games.

deathblader1290

Rank 0
deathblader1290
PostedMay 06, 2013 9:16 am
yah thats what i was alking bout lol those horses

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMay 06, 2013 9:38 am
deathblader1290 wrote:
yah thats what i was alking bout lol those horses  

Wildfire and Phantom steed are not tester horses and are not to be confused with Underworld. On s1 there are maybe about 8 or more people that I am aware of who did spend to get Underworld specifically. On s3 Saveric has already reported seeing players with Underworld also. Most of these players have Wildfire and possibly Phantom already. So Underworld is an additional mount. There are about 3 that I am aware of on s2 who took part in the event but I have seen Underworld, specifically, in cross-server battlegrounds surprisingly often.

So, although you may not feel that the event is not worth while participating in, there are clearly plenty of people who do - and that's enough to make the event worth while for the developers, and also those players who took part.

ILoveHypocrits

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2013 11:01 am
ToBeFeared wrote:
1. OP is misleading, all the tier levels are Consume, not just recharge.
2. No other promotion going along with it makes this event not worth doing.
3. It is a huge rip off to spend $500 just for one single mount. The accompanying rewards aren't even worth it.  

Huge Rip Off? Why did you bother getting it then? Surely if your going to post that something is not worth spending on, you wouldnt get it. Shocked

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2013 12:50 am
ILoveHypocrits wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:
3. It is a huge rip off to spend $500 just for one single mount. The accompanying rewards aren't even worth it.  

Huge Rip Off? Why did you bother getting it then? Surely if your going to post that something is not worth spending on, you wouldnt get it. Shocked  

Because even if you think it is a rip-off, you still want to either catch up on others or remain at equal foot with people. Even if you have the money and spend it , doesnt mean you can't regard something as a rip-off.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedMay 08, 2013 6:45 am
Euphoric77 wrote:
ILoveHypocrits wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:

Because even if you think it is a rip-off, you still want to either catch up on others or remain at equal foot with people. Even if you have the money and spend it , doesnt mean you can't regard something as a rip-off.  

Very well put Euphoric. Nice try Mr. Anonymous.

Love what you do and do what you love.