Mister_Y

Rank 0
Mister_Y
PostedMay 07, 2013 10:18 am
Meh, I still have all the "Victory at Turnpike" quests open, for each range of level. Cause RG in Valkyrie never won, and they will never win. I levelled up but the previous quests are still on hold (level 20-22 and level 23-24 I think).

No way to finish them from level 25, now, but they are still in the list of quests to complete.
Advertisement

togaras

Rank 0
PostedMay 07, 2013 11:40 am
I have a similar issue, maybe someone had an idea about:

I've got a lvl22 daily quest from the quest-machine. I finished the quest but I had reached lvl23 right now, the quest task is green, but it now says: return to quest-machine, but that does not want it back to complete, instead I got new lvl23 quests and can do these.

any ideas, except hiding by unchecking the checkbox?

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedMay 07, 2013 11:58 am
togaras wrote:
I have a similar issue, maybe someone had an idea about:

I've got a lvl22 daily quest from the quest-machine. I finished the quest but I had reached lvl23 right now, the quest task is green, but it now says: return to quest-machine, but that does not want it back to complete, instead I got new lvl23 quests and can do these.

any ideas, except hiding by unchecking the checkbox?  

I think you already completed your quest. The quest window has issues...it doesn't always remove completed quests. If you restart the game, i think you'll find the quest is gone.

Just plain Beaver now.