criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedMay 02, 2013 8:37 am   Last edited by criss8427 on Jul 20, 2013 4:08 pm. Edited 4 times in total

[Lv.75 Trial Drop List]

Hi again. Again I am just transferring information from the source: http://bobaflavored.wordpress.com/eden-eternal/trial-drops/level-75-trial-drops/ and posting it in forums. If there are any mistakes please let me know. Once I actually go trial in these (was capped last night), I will confirm what I can (get rid of the "?"). Gristle Prison and Century drops may not be accurate so please inform me xD of the mistakes!

Colossal Cauldron

Spenja: Impulse Ultima (Club), Godly Skeleton Impact (Axe), Lion's Roar Gauntlets BP, Eternal Gathering Boots BP
Trophy: +57 Strength, 5% Shield Block, 5% chance to increase physical resistance (10 seconds duration)

Yuhidor: Unbreakable Temple (Hammer), Lost Soul Slasher (Sword), Star Frost Band BP, Sacred Light Assault Helmet BP
Trophy: +57 Agility, +113 Critical Rate, 5% for target to lose 612 HP every second (10 second duration)

Mosu: Revival Code (Grimoire), Blessingís Ragnorak (Rapier), Space Alchemist-Hollow Emptiness (Necklace), Prosperous Phoenix Boots BP, Skyquake Crown BP
Trophy: +57 Agility, 5% Move Speed, 5% to increase Evasion by 170 and decrease the targetís Accuracy by -170 (10 seconds duration)

4th boss to be named: Kaminarimon Oni (Katana), Demon's Sonic Brew (Guitar), Gleam Ring-Blistering Sun (Ring), Eternal Gathering Crown BP, Star Frost Brigandine BP
Trophy: +57 Intelligence, -5% Malice, 5% chance to increase Magic Critical Rate by 339 (10 seconds duration)

Windsnap Lair

Torbado: Wicked Wolf Bloodthunder (Dagger), Phoenix Wingspan (Bow), Lion's Roar Helmet BP, Eternal Gathering Belt BP
Trophy: +29 Agility, +29 Luck, +5 All Resistance(?), 5% chance to increase Attack Speed?() (10 seconds duration)

Dostriv: Kiku-ichimonji Izanagi (Katana), Classic Wave (Artillery Gun), Crimson Blood Alchemist-Hammer of Judgement (Necklace), Prosperous Phoenix Band BP, Skyquake Gloves BP
Trophy: +543 HP, 5% Parry, 5% chance to increase Defense by 3620 (10 seconds duration)

Gazina: Deity's Punishment(Mace), Doomsday-Landslide(Greatsword), Sacred Light Assault Gauntlets BP, Star Frost Boots BP
Trophy: +543 HP, +5 Fire and Ice resist(?), 5% chance to increase Intelligence by 226 and Luck by 113 (10 seconds duration)

4th boss to be named: Bloodghost Battle Cry (Cestus), Godly Circle Rose Storm(Rapier), Celestial Ring-Mentor Evocation (Ring), Lion's Roar Armor BP, Prosperous Phoenix Brigandine BP
Trophy: +57 Wisdom, -5% Malice, 5% chance to increase healing by 326 (10 seconds duration)

Gristle Prison

Bayin: Heavenly Command (Sword), Demonic Sky Doomsday (Mace), Lion's Roar Belt BP, Eternal Gathering Gloves BP
Trophy: +29 Intelligence, Wisdom, -36 MP Consumption, 5% chance to increase Magic Critical Rate by 339 (10 seconds duration)

Zoet: Crimson Dragonís Flame (Axe), Blood Fin Turning Sky (Dagger), Star Frost Crown BP, Sacred Light Assault Boots BP
Trophy: +57 Wisdom, +543 HP, 5% chance to increase Cast Speed by 339 (10 seconds)

Oth: Holy Sonic Boom (Guitar), Aqua Blue Zone (Cestus), Solar Alchemist-Ray of Hope(Necklace), Skyquake Boots BP, Prosperous Phoenix Gloves BP
Trophy: +10 Dark Resistance, +107 Attack(?), 5% to decrease targetís defense by 10% and resistance by 5 (10 seconds duration)

4th boss to be named: Blossom Shield (Shield), Eye of the Devil (Staff), Unicorn Hopes (Pike), Crystal Ring-Unbreakable (Ring), Sacred Light Assault Tunic BP
Trophy: +57 Agility, 1% Double Hit Chance (?), 5% chance to increase Critical Rate by 339 (?) (10 seconds duration)

Century Rear

Newgage: Regal Spider Web (Greatsword), Breakpoint Quantum Outbreak (Hammer), Lion's Roar Boots BP, Eternal Gathering Robe BP
Trophy: +57 Strength, +10 Dark Resistance (?), 5% chance to decrease targetís HP by 869 every second within 15 feet(?) (10 seconds duration)

Fanning: Dragonís Kiss Nightmare (Bow), Arrival of Heaven (Club). Star Frost Gloves BP, Sacred Light Belt BP
Trophy: +543 MP, +57 Intelligence, 5% chance to inflict 286 Dark Damage (10 seconds duration)

Farfa: Suicide Note (Pike), Dimension Infinite Ray (Staff), Wing Alchemist-Golden Combat Eagle (Necklace), Skyquake Belt BP, Prosperous Phoenix Fur Hat BP
Trophy: When attacked, reflects back 95 Damage, 5% chance to increase Luck by 339, 5% chance to recover HP by 717 every second (10 seconds duration)

4th boss to be named: Infinite Cannon (Gun), Heavenly Butterfly Manual (Grimoire), Master of the Heavens (Shield), Flame Ring- Prairie Fire (Ring), Skyquake Robe BP
Trophy: +57 Str, +5 All Resistance(?), 5% chance to increase Attack by 1303 (10 seconds duration)
Advertisement

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedMay 02, 2013 8:54 am   Last edited by sweetxdevil357 on May 02, 2013 8:59 am. Edited 1 time in total
Needs pics and stats to be completed. otherwise, good job to the original author, and to you for carrying it over.

bobbyarmstrong

Rank 0
bobbyarmstrong
PostedMay 02, 2013 8:56 am
Thanks alot for posting this =) Especially to the author of http://bobaflavored.wordpress.com/eden-eternal/trial-drops/level-75-trial-drops/

IGN: MonkeyBaby, Melloww

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedMay 02, 2013 9:15 am
bobbyarmstrong wrote:
Thanks alot for posting this =) Especially to the author of http://bobaflavored.wordpress.com/eden-eternal/trial-drops/level-75-trial-drops/  

No problem, just wanted to share some of the information I get. The author is absolutely wonderful at providing a good database about trials, trophies, and crafting in advance to the updates we get in Eden Eternal <3.

sweetxdevil357 wrote:
Needs pics and stats to be completed. otherwise, good job to the original author, and to you for carrying it over.  

Thank you~ I just did not want to add links and pictures because the players themselves can make the effort of matching up the name with the picture in the Archive. I didn't want to spoon-feed them all of the information and instead have them reference to both forums and in-game. :]

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedMay 02, 2013 9:25 am
[quote="criss8427"]
bobbyarmstrong wrote:

Thank you~ I just did not want to add links and pictures because the players themselves can make the effort of matching up the name with the picture in the Archive. I didn't want to spoon-feed them all of the information and instead have them reference to both forums and in-game. :]  

But isn't spoon-feeding pretty much the basic idea for guides ? :p

bobbyarmstrong

Rank 0
bobbyarmstrong
PostedMay 02, 2013 9:56 am
[quote="sweetxdevil357"]
criss8427 wrote:
bobbyarmstrong wrote:

Our names were mixed-up >-<

IGN: MonkeyBaby, Melloww

Tuen44

Rank 0
Tuen44
PostedMay 02, 2013 10:22 am
Thanks, nice effort and thanks to the original author, I'm sure this will be helpful ^^ pictures aren't that necessary as players that are checking where to get an item will need the name more than the picture to Ctr + F so all the information is there really Smile good job

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedMay 02, 2013 12:09 pm
[quote="bobbyarmstrong"]
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
criss8427 wrote:
bobbyarmstrong wrote:

Our names were mixed-up >-<  

Blame the fail quoting/forum system of Aeria, not me!