IceRing

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Character Name Change

How do I change character name?
How do I change my character's name? When I first created my character, I didn't realize that the name I chose for her was also the name of a class skill. I'd like to choose a different name as soon as possible. How do I do this? Whom do I contact to help me with this?
Advertisement

georgerav

GameSage: Forum
georgerav
PostedOct 30, 2008 7:24 pm
What game is this for?

StarRuby20

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Name Change For Nan

Eden Etenal
I would like to change my Character name Nan to something other than that, can you help me and tell me how. Thank You

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedSep 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Re: Name Change For Nan

Eden Etenal
StarRuby20 wrote:
I would like to change my Character name Nan to something other than that, can you help me and tell me how. Thank You  

For EE, you'll have to purchase a Name Change Crystal which costs 999 AP. It's located here.

If you decide to purchase one, just follow the instructions given:
Name Change Crystal wrote:
This Scroll allows you to change the name of one character on an account.
This is not a physical item. You will receive an item called "Aeria Service" in your item mall storage as a placeholder after purchase, this item has no functionality.

Here is what you need to do:
Within 48 hours of purchasing this, send in an RT to Eden Eternal HERE
In the RT, list your account name, server, and character's name you wish to change

Also list (in priority order) 3 character names you would like to use. Names must comply with games rules (alphanumeric only with a maximum of 12 characters).

The first available name on that list will be used. If all names are unavailable a reply will be sent and 3 more names will need to be provided

Note- Name Changes are not completely finalized until the first maintenance after the change. Until then, some aspects of the game will show the old name while others will show the new name.