astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedMay 02, 2013 4:42 am   Last edited by astralkid0114 on May 05, 2013 5:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Condensed/Cleaned Up] Suggestions Thread

no more 28 pages, just 1 post and onward!
'Condensed' Suggestions Thread (05/02/2013)

To make the 28+ pages more readable and bearable to look at, I've condensed the entire suggestions thread into 1 post. I have removed several duplicates and out-dated posts. I believe I have listed everything that's of use to put down, but if I did skip something on accident, forgive me.. words start to run together after 3 hours of sifting thru text ^^

If there is anything out-dated/duplicates/errors/etc, please let me know and I'll edit it. Refreshed, and start a new!

EVENTS

• Create more forums and in-game events. There are plenty of events you can host, and also give nice rewards.I think we need more forum events and have it advertised in-game so we can get more players to use the forums, maybe a weekly raffle of some sort or something, i think having more forum events and advertising them in-game would get more players to use forums and acknowledge them.
  • I was hoping u guys make a race event. that why more people will join this game. Speed race: blue and red.. its like a flag capture but different. each team have a flag and they need to protect it.. its all about team work and knowledge . Direction: We can def the flag or get the other team flag . or both.. The most flag capture wins.. enjoy!
  • Lots of people in Crystal Saga are wanting a Fire Lord egg event. It would help out with saving up gold and prevent griefing that someone keeps failing to get a Fire Lord. Plus you can save your crystal for more important things
  • Guild Houses. Like every guild would have a house that they could decorate (within reason, it wouldn't be all laggy). Then each guild member would get their own "room" in the guild house that they could decorate themselves. Their vault could be in there, maybe some spots for the pets, a bed that you could heal in faster if you lay down. Some furniture could be bought for gold, some for crystal, and you could gather drops from mobs to make the some furniture. (like a tree monster would drop wood, rock monsters drop rocks, birds would drop feathers for stuffing pillows, etc).
  • Guessing Game
    Guessing does not have to be consecutively in 1 day, can be 3 on day 1, 1 on day 2, and 1 on day 5, if all correct still equals 5 times in a row.
    If you guess 5 times in a row correct, your 6th try is triple, still have to pay the same required amount.
    If you guess 10 times in a row correct, your 11th try is quadruple, still have to pay the same required amount.
    If you guess 20 times correct, your 21st try is 10x the amount, still have to pay the same required amount.
    If by some miracle you guessed 50 times in a row correctly, your 51st try would be 100x the amount + you can recieve white tiger for 7 days, still have to pay the same required amount.
  • Would be really nice to get a Holy Lance event like the one a few months back with treasure maps to get them! They're really really pricey in the fate shop, so a few of us would really like that.

BATTLEGROUNDS

GUILD RESOURCES
  • Level based GRB brackets. (30-40 40-50 etc)
  • Buff to all stats to even it out
  • you keep all resources gather when killed by someone a certain amount of levels above you

SENGOLIA
  • Players can not use Revive With Crystal, unless 250-350 meters or more away from opposing teams Crystal.
  • make the seng timer continue timing when ur offline
  • Take crystal ress out of seng
  • Re-upping the skill debuff idea. A level playing field is a level playing field, and while all the stats from your armor add up to give you a huge extra boost, your skills should not be all powerful in Seng if it's supposed to be a balanced battlefield. Could even have there be a skill buying set like there is in Tamalan. Honestly anything would be better than having 4-6 high levels per Seng instance deciding everything that happens in that instance.
  • Give players from each level range a different buff. Example--level 30-39 players get an extra 2000 physical and magic attack, and it down scales by 500 per 10 levels, so 40-49 would get 1500, 50-59 would get 1000, 60-69 would get 500, and 70-79 gets as base, 80-89 gets a 500 point debuff, 90-99 gets a 1000 point debuff, etc etc. The numbers of the debuffs are trivial, but honestly if you look at the damage ranges of the high level players compared to the low level players, that would seriously balance out your damage ranges. That would make it so that 3 low level players in Sengolia, a "balanced" battlefield, might actually be able to take on one high level player.

DRAGONSPINE
  • Please make the Dragon Sword obtained from the Dragonspine Battleground not be able to dropped until about the 24 hours have expired. I have seen multiple players past and present otherwise try to drop the sword to get back into the battleground either to attempt to "farm" gold badges in this manner and or just plain use their "ego" to their advantage by doing this. This will at least make it fair to everyone in the long run. Thanks~

GUILD

• My next suggestion is with Guild Daily Quests. There should be a limit on how many Guild Labor quests may be done by any one person. It is very easy to accept a guild labor quest and then farm the item needed for the quest so the next day you can do all 10 right after they reset.
  • turn in all guild crops at once.
  • Guild vault

CHAMPION'S BLUFF
  • Remove the Server Wide Message that the Nimbus Crystal has been spawned, and/or make it into a Guild Announcement only.
  • Allow ALL Players to attack inside Champions Bluff.

CLASSES

• priests need better dps skills, otherwise itll get to a point where if ur a priest no matter wat ur build is ull be better off not going to avernal . i shouldnt have to get 2-3x the stats of other classes just to compete with them in half the events and pvp. as for avernal, other classes specialties is damage... priests specialty is healing... healing actual damage should contribute to our scores. ive heard other CS versions the priests heals do aoe damage. this class shouldnt be so ridiculously under powered, virtually destroys the balance in pvp.
  • make skill tree specific titles for each class, i.e. "blood priest" "holy priest"
  • reduce the cooldown on demons grasp from 3 minutes to 30 seconds, it shouldnt be so long for a channeled single target stun 3 minutes dramatically reduces its usability. add the damage reduction to death cometh like its description says, and make bloody acres an actual AoE attack. increase the size of the curses AoE to around the size of healing wave. change tenacity to increase critical chance or samage instead of critical damage reduction, since the level of critical damage players can achieve makes this skill useless. change bloodguard from a set hp number to a hp % like curse mastery is, since at higher lvls 900-3000 hp does little to help one survive... these few things could help balance the sacrifices priests make if they go blood over holy and lose the 3 buffs, dispel, and revive skills... and could help bring the blood priest skill tree back to a more pvp purpose
  • making bloody acres an AoE channeled stun or giving it a larger range then knights dragon hook would also give it more use over the holy awakening skills. atm its only good for running away and could easily cause you to die in the process of doing that.
  • Would be nice if you could revert your wings look to a previous form that you've already had.
  • how about a self click heal for priests? instead of having to press escape?
  • Retribution Knight balance. The knight class is practically made for tanking, damage builds die easy and don't actually do much damage. The knight's savage set also gives a lot of strength, but not much towards defence.
  • The Knights Sword of Spring, Is an HP restore skill. "Does physical damage to a single target within melee range. Restores a Portion of your HP" But this does not benifiet from the Elixir of Piety, I'd like to see the Elixir of Piety affect these types of HP restore skills. Even though it is not directly a "healing" skill, it is an hp restore. Just wishful thinking i guess.
  • @Knight Wave Skill. It should make damage to surrounding enemies (all that are not ally), so it should work on other players (PvP). So my recommendation is to make wave damage other players also.
  • mages Awakening II Ice Crysta skill (popsicle) has a slight delay before it activates, even tho the hotbar skill has started to cooldown. You can still be attacked during this delay, and in some cases, right after you've 'crystalized'. I've been killed after I've crystalized myself numerous times. This is especially painful in ladder beyond level 50 (for me anyway) when mobs can 0hp me in a few hits.

PETS

• a morphed version for Teekas? They're nice and all, but without morphed versions, their potential is severely limited. Adding morphed versions will allow them to match angels and demons
  • Hot Key for Pet Attack/Follow.
  • pet sat down when i sit to rest up, I want him to rest too why should only potions heal him.
  • PET REWARDS for the Velvet Teddy line.. (want my MC's and Mat Stones/Whips!)

EXCHANGES

• bronze > silver > gold badge exchanges
  • mana orbs > health orbs
  • exchange charm points for prestige points or crystals for more than one point at a time
  • exchange CE for a few goodies like gold,Gmuts,dragon coins and other stuff...

DUNGEONS

• Fix Killer's Den mob selections.. first screen, only mobs care about are the guardian and the boss.. unselect the other 3.. 3rd room.. unselect both mobs.. finish dungeon. re enter dungeon. first screen has selected the other mobs previously unselected. third screen, demonic mob always reselected... just annoying to always unselect them each time.
  • Psychodelica NPC list re-ordered.. the 10 npc's are just randomly listed seems different daily. It's bad to sit and get attacked by mobs as I click each NPC to find the correct one I need to advance each platform. Maybe put them like PLAT1-ENTER PLAT1-EXIT PLAT2-ENTER PLAT2-EXIT etc so can direct link each NPC

MISC

• an arena open 24/7 that you go to just to have fun and pvp with no consequences. FFA so anyone can attack anyone else, would be a nice place to hang out when you're bored.
  • Announce special deals regarding extra crystal like the one going on now or spender type bonuses days before you do them and leave, otherwise leave them up for more than 24 hours
  • add a sell all button to npcs
  • Auto-decline trade/friend/party requests and whispers
  • Confirmation for ignore/friending/invite to party
  • Confirm button on 'Leave Guild'
  • Confirm button on 'Revive on Spot'
  • Take away the confirm buttons to sell blue item and also the ones for friendship gifts
  • a lucky star kind of system on eggs
  • less gear that binds on equip
  • a better reporting system that doesnt require taking a screenshot and uploading it elsewhere then linking it to a ticket.
  • every dungeon difficulty should count for the "not the boss of me" quest
  • remove mana orbs from day in vidalia packs.
  • option to mute/remove our soul aura
  • Change the shop system to allow a buy tab, which would allow people to sell a person that has set up a shop things that they want for their price. iv seen the same system in a bunch of other games and since the shops here are quite similar i dont think it'd be too hard to implement.
  • AFK Mode has the option to stop next to torches
  • removing mounts in The Crypt
  • More skill slot in the afk mode
  • a dueling system might be a good addition for those who want to pvp 1 on 1 without any harm to there equipment or testing there build
  • allow players to accept seed of life quest when they have a seed in their inventory. many players grow multiple seeds to get the daily 2-3 SoL quests done quicker and it gets quite annoying having to run back and forth between bloodfang and the vaults in starglade or tree of life.
  • a vault in bloodfang village
  • system to turn off pet orbs
  • In chat get the posibility of play a sound if you recive a whisper from a friends
  • change the color of player name by server (Like pale yellow is S1 and pale blue is S2 :: Or a symbol of some kind by the name, ie: *guild or character name from S1 , ~guild or character name from S2)
  • make ALL untradable items able to be stored inside vault. It gets troublesome to have to carry around items you don't need in the inventory when you don't have much open space (like it's my case) on it.
  • event to obtain more coupons
  • non-pvp ways to get guild stones. Perhaps as a prize for guild contrib? Like you get 1000 guild contrib and you can "buy" a guild stone?
  • something special on birthdays (ie free day VIP, or a gift box with nice stuff in it)
  • An enchant item that keeps the item from going back a level.
  • Higher variety of coupon exchange items, even making weekly specials and discounts.
  • VIPs having the option of more Soul Shard fusions at the Ranger Elder.
  • forge the magic dust into enchantment crystals, like you do gems in item synthesis.
  • add NM Mode to Blood Coliseum ~
  • All chat, loot, map, player and pet interface have a minimize button as they get in the way.
  • Add a cross next to available quests that you don't want to appear again
  • add a buy-back tab on vendors (in case you mistakingly sell an item u didn't want to)
  • an account vault so you can trade items between your alts on same account
  • multiple shortcut bar set ups / hotkeys
  • 7 Day Unlimited Use Town Portal Scrolls would be a great addition to the Market. Via Cash Shop or Coupons. Maybe even from Misc Items Vendor at a slightly higher gold cost.
  • make it so when u ignore someone you cant even see their text in public.
  • new chat tab for party requests
  • Add the posibilite add a pesonal status of a character like "I am afk, I am back in one hour"
  • add a little "My in box" in game, where if you are not online or afk , player can send u msgs
  • honor for World Boss kills
  • reduce the amount of time needed to do Seed of Life events. With each plant/bird taking 20 minutes, and with me being a VIP and doing 3 per day, that's an entire hour of staring at the screen, which gets mind-numbingly boring. Even cutting each phase back to 3 minutes per is good.
  • a way to synthesize/combine different gems (ie 1 topaz+1 ruby = +matk +patk)
  • a way to get instant town portal scrolls, perhaps with daily limits or high cost
  • a tab for public chat so its not flooded with spam from other chats, or even better a custom chat tab where we can pick wat we'd like to see all in a single tab
  • Making a tab to open/close the System Chat log on the lower right hand corner.
  • an option to hide demons from view, like the one to hide players since they can block npc's among other things.
  • an option to equip without the description pop ups or to turn them off since it can cover the icon of the gear.
  • a confirmation when lvling up a skill to avoid accidental mishaps.
  • daily hunt quest people should be able to receive more than one quest at one time
  • Marriage Bath: Reduce the damage from the wave or give the couple extra HP.
  • able to buy a VIP pack so it would be tradeable. When opened by a player it would give the same benefits as VIP. This way players who can not afford VIP can purchase from other players or we can buy for our friends. Either way would be better for players and also for Aeria as it may generate more revenue.
  • occasional system msg in game with a link to the rules thread might also be a good idea, specially if things involving spam and trade chat are part of the rules. might help cut down on ppl spamming both world and trade.
  • Drop Token added to the Coupon tab in the Item mall.
  • a way to pay for a class change without losing everything uve worked hard/spent for on ur character
  • hide a players sperion and all pets when you click hide players
  • keep pets hidden (if Hide Players is ON) while advancing in Crystal Ladder. Upon advancing to each new level, pets reappear regardless if Players are hidden.
  • allow slayers ring and necklace to be socketed.
  • sperion gem combo's shouldnt be working in tamalan, the big thing about tamalan is supposed to be that its an even playing field where levels dont matter
  • increase the number of silver badges u can get from events like the crypt and sengolia.
  • add more events (special or otherwise) to get silver badges.
  • add an option at the eventmaster to make unbound sperion socketing rod shards bound, or at least sperion socketing rods.
  • after 10 days Continuous Login Bonus, it starts giving you 100 bound earth soul orbs daily, my suggestion would be to make that a bound earth soul orb pack instead as until i can get a large number of soul prints my bank is getting flooded to the point with earth soul orbs that im going to have to start destroying stacks soon.
  • an in game mail would be appreciated,a way to send message to offline players and mayby to mail tradable items.
  • status in friend list : kinda msn status like Busy/Stepped out/Be right back/on the phone/Food/Sleeping etc etc
  • Allow Guilds to accept players application when they are offline.
  • when doing attribute points selection.. allow for a preview of ur stats as ur editing (so u dont have to set them in stone b4 u see ur stats).
  • add new gems to menu of event master in tree of life. its only in starglade that i saw.
  • perma mute game sounds? seems if i disconnect and it gets back to char select screen, the sound sometimes comes back on.. not too bad but if im watching a movie or zzz with musics on, cs comes blaring in ^
  • show/hide the buttons/ displays on-screen. I use a laptop mostly when I play and my screen is only 15.4". The Quest Tracker, mini-map, VIP button, etc get in the way a lot or hinder my view (ie in seng).. as well as the Guild Boss button (and possibly Zodiac button, haven't done SotF yet) during Survival of the Fittest. Do to repeated wall-hugging, I sometimes end up clicking Guild Boss button and mess up. Be nice if the options menu interface (maybe) could be extended with these capabilities
  • Guild Sub-Forums
  • A Spanish forum

TIMEZONES

• i'd like most events that are 1 time only to have 2 different times but can only enter them once, for example avernal has 2 different times (one earlier, one later) but you can only enter that once, if that was applied to other events such as crypt/treasure trove then a lot of the european players would be happier playing as they wouldnt have to be awake at 4-5am to actually get into those events.
  • i would also like to suggest another time for the marriage system as one time a day does not cover all the time zones and i am haveing great difficulty getting around to a marriage because of my partners time zone.

TYPOS

• theres a typo on event master in starglade for exchange gems>shining>citrine.. says crit defense.. not defense
Advertisement

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedMay 02, 2013 10:24 pm   Last edited by astralkid0114 on Jun 15, 2013 5:17 am. Edited 2 times in total
-add ability to spawn Training Ground mob waves faster or on-command.. wastes time killing waves in 3-4 seconds and then sitting for 2 minutes waiting on waves to spawn.

- exelorn hollows drops epic exelorn shards as stacked shards.. ie exe shards x2... make all dungys like that if drop more than 1 shard, ie psycho drop 3 separate shards; make shard x3 instead..

- exelorn hollows NM rarely next to none drops lv80 pristine equipment, but normal/hard drop.. need NM to drop as well

adrianrajah1000

Rank 0
adrianrajah1000
PostedMay 16, 2013 9:15 pm
You Clearly stole the words right out of my mouth, i just couldn't help but read the whole thing and agree with you 150% or more.All this should be done, it would be really good.

A R S x3

killerclip

Rank 0
PostedMay 22, 2013 3:29 pm

World Boss

World Bosses spawning more than once over a set time
Since the Merge of servers S3 & S4 no one seems to get a look in on world bosses, could this be changed so that the world boss spawn more than once in the hours they are live.

Soramodo11

Rank 0
Soramodo11
PostedMay 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Knight Skill

The skill Spiritguard in the retribution skill tree of a knight seems more like a protection skill maybe move the skill to the protection tree?

<a> photo images_zps3d9c09ab.jpg</a>

miss_xheilla

Rank 0
miss_xheilla
PostedMay 29, 2013 8:27 am

GM weekly event

don't you think its our right to know the answers on GM weekly events after its process? some of us know that we answered correctly, but didnt get prizes., and we cant even send tickets because there's no post saying "this is the answer to last week's event".

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMay 29, 2013 10:47 am

Re: GM weekly event

miss_xheilla wrote:
don't you think its our right to know the answers on GM weekly events after its process? some of us know that we answered correctly, but didnt get prizes., and we cant even send tickets because there's no post saying "this is the answer to last week's event".  

We will consider this. You can always send in a ticket if you didn't get the prize and think you should have. If it is the case that you got the wrong answer, we will let you know Smile

Is there a certain one you are wanting to know about? Also, if you submit more than one entry you will usually be disqualified - a lot of players are running in to this issue.

miss_xheilla

Rank 0
miss_xheilla
PostedMay 30, 2013 3:05 am   Last edited by miss_xheilla on May 30, 2013 9:23 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: GM weekly event

GM_Hadouken wrote:
miss_xheilla wrote:

We will consider this. You can always send in a ticket if you didn't get the prize and think you should have. If it is the case that you got the wrong answer, we will let you know Smile

Is there a certain one you are wanting to know about? Also, if you submit more than one entry you will usually be disqualified - a lot of players are running in to this issue.  

thanks, or maybe mailing the winners would be great too Wink and yes i want to know the answer on last week events guessing game xD i answered mage (pick it for the juggling thing part) i always submit 1 entry only Smile

Gonzaemon

Rank 0
Gonzaemon
PostedMay 30, 2013 3:35 am

Healing sperion gem

Healing sperion gems would be greatly apreciated.

<a></a>

adrianrajah1000

Rank 0
adrianrajah1000
PostedMay 30, 2013 9:40 am

Server's Wide pvp event

I was thinking, why don't to make things more interesting, once a week or so, host a PVP event, Interconnection S1/S2 with S3/S4 Not saying Server vs Server well , S3/S4 will lose since S1/S2 have too many pros and have been there for longer, But Ranged PVP battle, It'll allow many people too see other server strengths and give them, more Motivation to improve themselves for the next week's event , Just an idea and trust me it'll be great for Everyone.

es similar to LG once per week, if we keep it 2-3 times a week, it'll not be that Effective wont, grab many players attention to it, lets say look at LG, it's once per week right?, Both Guilds who are going to compete, really look forward to getting stronger to beat the other, they Wait for LG, so If you your able to host a PVP, event Which Includes all 4 Servers once a week,it'll be really good and Add more fun to the game, People might just get bored, doing GRB, Seng, etc with the same people over and over again, those events are daily.

If that's what ur asking to Clarify.

A R S x3