Author Message

SailorMum

Rank 0
SailorMum
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
78
Location
Gaming in the Philippines
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:45 am
Violet_Rhythm wrote:
Alright XD......................what's blurb? ._.  

Check Necromanceress' Media, that's an example of a blurb :3

[
Advertisement

SailorMum

Rank 0
SailorMum
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
78
Location
Gaming in the Philippines
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:48 am
I'll be waiting for the wallpaper ( I'll be waiting for the Ava and Siggy also if ur making it )

[

SailorMum

Rank 0
SailorMum
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
78
Location
Gaming in the Philippines
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:51 am
jnb101 wrote:
SailorMum wrote:
jnb101 wrote:
Violet_Rhythm wrote:
#jnb101: does this work for ya?

 


and add this text:Pitiful Akuma let your soul be Saved!


Very Happy thnx Cool  

Just write all the details! >.<  



busy~ *-*  


Okay, Okay.

[

Violet_Rhythm

Rank 0
Violet_Rhythm
Joined
22 Mar 2013
Posts
51
Location
Vietnam
PostedMay 03, 2013 4:53 am
hmm...never done that before xD forgot to ask which style do you like? (the siggy)

jnb101

Rank 0
jnb101
Joined
19 Feb 2012
Posts
69
Location
Dumaguete City Philippines
PostedMay 03, 2013 5:14 am
SailorMum wrote:
jnb101 wrote:
SailorMum wrote:
jnb101 wrote:
Violet_Rhythm wrote:
#jnb101: does this work for ya?

 


and add this text:Pitiful Akuma let your soul be Saved!


Very Happy thnx Cool  

Just write all the details! >.<  



busy~ *-*  


Okay, Okay.  



woh your pinay?o.o

Violet_Rhythm

Rank 0
Violet_Rhythm
Joined
22 Mar 2013
Posts
51
Location
Vietnam
PostedMay 03, 2013 6:42 am
♦ jnb: (sorry...i'm too lazy to change another background XD)




♦ SailorMum:

• Wallpaper



• Siggy



• Ava

SailorMum

Rank 0
SailorMum
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
78
Location
Gaming in the Philippines
PostedMay 03, 2013 10:09 pm
jnb101 wrote:
SailorMum wrote:
jnb101 wrote:
SailorMum wrote:
jnb101 wrote:
Violet_Rhythm wrote:
#jnb101: does this work for ya?

 


and add this text:Pitiful Akuma let your soul be Saved!


Very Happy thnx Cool  

Just write all the details! >.<  



busy~ *-*  


Okay, Okay.  



woh your pinay?o.o  


Hai!

[

SailorMum

Rank 0
SailorMum
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
78
Location
Gaming in the Philippines
PostedMay 03, 2013 10:11 pm
Violet_Rhythm wrote:
♦ jnb: (sorry...i'm too lazy to change another background XD)




♦ SailorMum:

• Wallpaper



• Siggy



• Ava

 


Oh mer gesh, I luvvvvvvvvv it!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

[

SailorMum

Rank 0
SailorMum
Joined
29 Dec 2012
Posts
78
Location
Gaming in the Philippines
PostedMay 03, 2013 10:14 pm
Why is the Sig too long ? T.T

[

Violet_Rhythm

Rank 0
Violet_Rhythm
Joined
22 Mar 2013
Posts
51
Location
Vietnam
PostedMay 03, 2013 11:35 pm
I was afraid that you don't like it small XD I'll shorten it then
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: