.Crystal.Rose.

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:48 pm   Last edited by .Crystal.Rose. on May 01, 2013 7:57 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Roleplay Opportunity: The Cult of the Whip

Hello everyone! I am the player of Reksha, a whipper of the rp guild Erotica. I've been quietly gathering whippers and their associates and thought I would open this as a larger opportunity for those outside the guild as well. Back in the early days of SW:TOR I started the Pureblood Cabal which began as a pureblood supremecist terrorist group and became a dominating force and major faction in the galaxy and I hope this might take a similar turn!

This is a Royal Guard roleplay organization.

What is the 'Cult of the Whip'?

The control of Arkana is integral to the heirarchy of the Royal Guards. Though allowed a small manner of self governance in their creation of battle squads they must always be made to remember they are not people. They are property of their commanders. They are weapons of war and the most dangerous creatures to walk the land. The commander is only mortal though and susceptible to emotions of their own and human frailties that the superior Arkana may not possess, and thus they can not lord over their Arkana at every moment. Thus is the role of the Cult of the Whip, an organization to maintain discipline and cull the very thought of 'freedom' or individuality, the seeds that only grow into the lunacy which afflicts the Free Knights.

It is the mandate of the Cult of the Whip to act as a semi-secret police force to the Royal Guards. In absence of commander presence they are to ensure correct behavior of their sisters and rectify it through disciplinary measures or re-education. As well they are to reward good behavior and foster desirable traits through positive reinforcement: the whip can bring pleasure as well as pain.

Who is suitable for the Cult of the Whip?

Whippers! Your level does not matter, and more experienced members may assist your Arkana in unlocking their chakra powers. Other classes may find a role to play as well, particularly medics. Dominant or submissive by nature matters not.

Rogue Arkana may also find their way here. It is an opportunity for an Arkana who might be afflicted with lunacy to be captured by the Cult of the Whip and be brought back onto the path as Mother desires.

Well that's about it for now. This is admittedly a very select role so not a horribly broad spectrum, but if you have your own ideas and would like to join or associate you are more than welcome.

Themes to expect with the Cult of the Whip.

There will be a strong emphasis on dominance and submission as well as painplay. Absolutely a certain BDSM sort of feel.

Immersion in the Royal Guard lifestyle. Our lot in life is strict and obedient and our commanders expect us to maintain discipline.

A strong tight-knit sisterhood in a sort of secret society.

Well, roleplay! Scarlet Blade has a very intriguing setting. It doesn't matter if you're in Erotica or not- anyone is welcome to get involved. ERP not a mandate, but not discouraged either.

Our Dogma

The New World is one of nothing but pain and torment, and the best that any Arkana can do is to suffer what blows are brought to us which cannot be avoided and deal as much pain back to those who offend. The best companions to hurts are kindesses, and kindness employed well can increase the intensity of suffering. Let the mercy of sudden abstinence from causing pain and of invoking unnlooked-for healing come over you seldomly, but at a whim, so that it may instill a sense of hope within others and enhance the value of mercy. Unswerving cruelty will only turn the world against you as you become no more than the monsters of the surface. Behave and appear in an alluring manner, and give pain and torment to those who enjoy it alongside with those who are the most deserving of it or would suffer the most by it. The lash, the fire and the electric jolt are the three pains that never fail the whip. Spread Mother's teachings and mete out punishment wherever failure or disobedience become present. Pain tests all, but gives strength of spirit and true pleasure to the hardy and the true. There is no punishment if the punisher knows no discipline.

Wherever there is a Commander there is a whip. Wherever there is a whip there is Mother. Respect Mother, obey your Commander, and fear them both and yet long for them.
Advertisement

.Crystal.Rose.

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 7:54 pm
Reksha
Guild: Erotica
GMT-4
Futanari whipper

Identifying features (clean version):
A mane of wavy blue hair cascades beyond her shoulders. Her body is agile and dexterous as every whipper, constructed for the enticing dance of death they are made to weave, though she goes further to ensure it is well muscled. Not a guardian by any means she still ensures there is definable definition to her physique. She bears facial piercings as well.

Personality: Reksha is unstable and unpredictable. Though not overtly malicious her sadistic qualities are always at the forefront, even if it is inciting such behavior in others at her own expense. She believes strongly that the future is to be paved through war and suffering, not through peace, and that in suffering one can find their true selves. Life is a grand game and although this little whipper can be a tease or flirt it is abundantly clear that she is a dominant player.

Background: Engineered by Mother as a whipper -arguably one of the most violent of breeds- Reksha initially had problems adapting to the Mistress Commander who was to hold her life within the palm of her hand. The genetic code that imparted sadistic tendencies into whippers didn't quite have the intended results in her case. Where the whipper is created with the genetic sequence to derive lustful pleasure from inflicting pain, part of what makes them such terrifying weapons, it also instilled a sense of individuality within Reksha. The power over others that she was capable of and knowledge of her own potential would be awakened further by these feelings of pleasure and often bring her dangerously close to going rogue.

Because of this one of the strictest Commanders that could be found was appointed to Reksha to bring the humanized weapon under control. Christine, the Mistress Commander of this Arkana, would keep her on a tight leash for the rest of her life, humiliating and degrading the would-be wild Arkana ensuring her slavish role within the ranks of the Royal Guards. Allowing an Arkana to think they are a person and not just an item is dangerous after all, especially with Reksha, and inhibitory drugs must regularly be introduced to her in addition to her training.

Although Christine tries hard she can't keep watch over the rebellious Arkana all the time and there are moments when the strict training of the Mistress Commander to whom Reksha had been assigned shows moments of weakness. If she's ever to fit inside of an organization the leaders must keep a firm hand. A standby medic is always advised too to regularly subdue her genetic imbalance and treat wounds of constant fighting. For the most part she is obedient although the regular use of adrenal stimulants and incredible displays of mental power through chakra emissions -both key features to the whipper archetype- rapidly degrade the inhibitory drugs keeping her docile and controllable.

.Crystal.Rose.

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2013 1:33 pm
An inquiry brought up a very valid scheme! This really isn't limited to the Royal Guards. Free Knights are welcome as well. Roll up an alt to level 5 and we could rp your capture, or alternatively if you think you're capable of capturing Reksha I'll do the same. Just be prepared for the consequences of defeat~!

cheeboe

Rank 0
cheeboe
PostedMay 19, 2013 10:25 am

Why u always running away?

Runaway bride
Dude your a guildleader.... Why u always running away
When u see me? And when i chase you u come back with 10 other people?
Act like a guildleader and try pvp ppl 1v1 and stop the run...
Its annoying at least try dude... Sadstory no offense. Dont want to hate
Just alot of Rg cant handle a 1v1 battle without ragequitting and Tom n jerry gameplay
There is 1 guy i really like thats serah... The whipper wich i like to pvp.
He die trying and i respect that kind of players at least he doesnt run like alot of RG players.

Aight take care n peace 1 Love

.Crystal.Rose.

Rank 0
PostedMay 19, 2013 3:47 pm
I'm sorry, but I'm not a guild leader and see no point in wasting my time with people who don't leave base without a medic in their pocket and those who run away from me to fetch their friends as soon as they come upon me one on one. Oh wait! You were trying to mirror yourself upon me, just with a butchered attempt at communicating in english, weren't you?

Now, aside from the topic of my wonderous sportsmanship in being a free player in +7's who takes on geared out AP buyers in single combat there has been some truly wonderful activity with the Cult of the Whip, which is what the topic of this thread is about. You needn't be adult although a bit of maturity and grasp of the english language are fairly important. Any interested roleplayers are welcome to send me a letter and we'll see what we can come up with!

cheeboe

Rank 0
cheeboe
PostedMay 19, 2013 10:36 pm

ur funny

hi
well u seems be mad.....didnt want to make you mad =(

kaisarryu

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2013 2:43 am
Quite the interesting premise behind this. I'm always interested in seeing heavy RP options in RPGs. Only my personal belief code for individuality and free thought which I'd not be able to have fun playing against for that long a time keeps me from pursuing this particular invite. I do hope to see others along similar veins though. and bravo if you can get this running full on.

ksh08031961

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2013 6:43 am

Re: Why u always running away?

Runaway bride
QQ roleplaying fun is destroyed.