iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMay 02, 2013 7:07 am
A question Paladin.. do forum moderators actively play any of the games here on Aeria, and if they do, do they carry any special responsibilities in-game, as if they were game GSes?

Advertisement

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedMay 02, 2013 7:30 am
iBambi wrote:
A question Paladin.. do forum moderators actively play any of the games here on Aeria, and if they do, do they carry any special responsibilities in-game, as if they were game GSes?  

Some of us do, and if we do, we are tagless and normal players within all of Aeria's games, the forums are our domain.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMay 02, 2013 7:48 am
Rhia_Shirubia wrote:
iBambi wrote:

Some of us do, and if we do, we are tagless and normal players within all of Aeria's games, the forums are our domain.  

Okies, thankies for the clear up~

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedMay 02, 2013 8:14 am
I would be glad to be a ForumSage in my Community, it really needs it. Mr. Green

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMay 02, 2013 8:18 am
MrYoti33 wrote:
I would be glad to be a ForumSage in my Community, it really needs it. Mr. Green  

The forums are a community.. and the Forum GameSages are here to support that community (not individual games).

Game_Rage

Rank 1
Game_Rage
PostedMay 02, 2013 8:28 am
Ah about time.. I was wondering when you guys would finally decide to update the status of the Mod Team. Sometimes there just aren't enough or any online for that matter to deal with a situation when it arises. I'll be sure to send you a few recommendations and no-go's when I return Paladin if that's alright with you.

Well back to my hiatus~

PS: Almost forgot. Also as part of the Forum Mod reform/revitalization why not add an easier way to contact a Mod by adding a separate ticket system like Ex-Mod JonGhost and KTCAOP(no idea where his vanished to) had set up at one time. This will cut out any unnecessary tickets from being sent to the Contacts Us thus giving the staff more time on priority issues.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMay 02, 2013 9:07 am
Some Game Sages do participate in the BugaSage program. I would participate too, however we've been discussing some features we would demand before starting to use that program, eg. Aeria Accounts being linked to it, to prevent trolls or spammers, or at least the ability to take legal actions against them.
Since BugaSage is nothing more than a HTML-Widget, people may anonymously post questions, and this is what I am against for.

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedMay 02, 2013 10:05 am
Superman0X wrote:
MrYoti33 wrote:

The forums are a community.. and the Forum GameSages are here to support that community (not individual games).  
ok , but in my community they don't even follow the rules, post videos everywhere instead of in the right part, talk about certain No No things ''hacks'' and i feel like that should be managed. Am just saying.

georgerav

Rank 5
georgerav
PostedMay 02, 2013 1:44 pm
I'd like to also add that this song (And musical) is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I8pneJkxBY

Pimorez

Rank 4
Pimorez
PostedMay 02, 2013 3:34 pm
WOOT!! Nice Very Happy