PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedOct 20, 2013 12:25 pm
LilianMcK wrote:
Paladin

Having checked all the Mods, although I am very happy that there is an increase in numbers, I have noticed that all but one (George) appear to be from North America.

It would be nice if in the future when considering further mods that you look to other countries/time zones for additional team members so that we have more of a balance.

Ty.  

+1

Advertisement

killer.gyro

Rank 0
killer.gyro
PostedDec 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Becoming a GS

Applying
Hello ^^ im Monster-Chi ( from Fury ) and ive played for a few years and ive assisted some on TC when there wast a GM/GS around so i thought i might make a good GS. I come from North America and i play the game for hours and sometimes im puling all nighters just to be there to help my guild or anyone really. Dont be surprised if u see me on alot its only because im not so busy ( i have school and that pretty much it ). I dont really know what goes into this post but im not perfect ^^. Thanks ! & i hope i get accepted.

<a></a>

Neritti

Rank 2
Neritti
PostedJan 24, 2014 9:03 pm
I'd like to politely request that one of you fine forum mod folks monitor the Dragon Pals and Golden Age forums. I know there isn't a LOT of activity there, but there IS typically a fair bit of spam. Always the same posts originating from same country posting probably malicious links to phishing sites or who knows what. It's quite common that these posts get put up in doubles and often stick around the forums for a few days before getting deleted. It would be greatly appreciated if someone were just popping their nose in to see if there are new ones to delete. Or even if I knew which person to address the issue to in order to have it taken care of. Smile

Many of us have the common sense not to click such links, but some younger folks might not be weary. I really don't like the idea of someone's acct being compromised or whatever due to following spam ads with malicious links. There are currently 2 posts in DP General forums, one has been viewed 30 times since it's post early yesterday morn, the other 13 times. That's 43 potential issues of people who might have clicked those links. Sad

Thanks for reading Smile

seanlimyin

Rank 5
PostedJan 24, 2014 10:07 pm
PeachieBoo wrote:
LilianMcK wrote:
Paladin

Having checked all the Mods, although I am very happy that there is an increase in numbers, I have noticed that all but one (George) appear to be from North America.

It would be nice if in the future when considering further mods that you look to other countries/time zones for additional team members so that we have more of a balance.

Ty.  

+1