ten1706

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 4:47 pm
I got a message from Support:

I had just to "doubleclick" on the right Server.

If i use the Button "Enter", i just go to the wrong Server, so it seams, that this button is bugged.

If i doubleclick on "Valkyrie" my characters appear. Smile
Advertisement

ten1706

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 4:50 pm
yumerohan wrote:
badhavox wrote:
MissChief wrote:
From browsing the forums (ex moderator) it seems that this bug may have been present in the asian version of the game, be sure the GM's are looking into it but if you could use the contact us feature as outlined by another poster with as much information about the problem and how it happened I'm sure they will sort you out Smile

regards

Terry  

Please don't tell me Aeria released a game with this kind of bug, that may have been exsisting form the Asian version, allowed me to spend a small fortune on it and woops!??

sorry if i'm a little excited right now  

As much as people would say this game is official release with the item mall, that is not the case. It is still in Open Beta officially.  

Ok when the game is official released then (with this "item mall", whatever...): what will happen to the characters we allready created? Will they be deleted? oO

Because in most games they delete beta characters, as they did in Guild Wars 2.

yumerohan

Rank 0
yumerohan
PostedMay 03, 2013 8:05 am
ten1706 wrote:
yumerohan wrote:
badhavox wrote:
MissChief wrote:
From browsing the forums (ex moderator) it seems that this bug may have been present in the asian version of the game, be sure the GM's are looking into it but if you could use the contact us feature as outlined by another poster with as much information about the problem and how it happened I'm sure they will sort you out Smile

regards

Terry  

Please don't tell me Aeria released a game with this kind of bug, that may have been exsisting form the Asian version, allowed me to spend a small fortune on it and woops!??

sorry if i'm a little excited right now  

As much as people would say this game is official release with the item mall, that is not the case. It is still in Open Beta officially.  

Ok when the game is official released then (with this "item mall", whatever...): what will happen to the characters we allready created? Will they be deleted? oO

Because in most games they delete beta characters, as they did in Guild Wars 2.  

there will be no wipe...however I'm not so sure anymore as more and more people are losing their characters

Acchan & Takamina